Earth sounds or man made ?

DeletedUser16008

OK ive been following this on and off for a few years...... very very weird.

Below is a collection of sounds at worldwide locations from the last few years. There are many many more examples all over the place.... there is no explanation and yet im sure some are easily explained away and others are hoaxes however.... a lot are not and have been heard by probably thousands if not millions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2ZcmMxehk

I find it..........unanswerable tbh often the sound is very similar.

Ive dicounted an awful lot of hoax videos and rubbish but am still left with many unexplained, I dont really know what to think of this one do you ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf4e-AxJ7nM

I get feeling its made deep in the earth and resonates in the atmosphere, which would mean something is going on.....I don't really want to go there with conjecture tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28032

A lot of those sound like they're man made to me, it would be intersting to know what was in the surrounding area because finding out that there was a cement works for instance on the otherside of the hill would go along way to explaining some of those sounds

DeletedUser

I'd blame most of it on the wind. It can make some pretty strange sounds when it hits different things at certain angles. If you've ever made "music" by blowing in a pop (soda?) bottle, that would make more sense. Power lines can also make weird noises at times, although that's usually a more high-pitched sound.

DeletedUser8627

AG has a very good point there but a lot of the time the sounds were a lot more deeper than I think wind could make.

Besides, there is no way to validate if the recording is actually true. It is quite easy to overlay sounds over a video clip, I used to do it for a previous company I worked for.

And with it now being 2012 and all, I do reckon that there are going to be a ton more of these type of things coming. The world is supposed to end this year ain't it?

DeletedUser

"my theory is that someone's watching war of the worlds on their brand new entertainment system:)"

but srly, that sounds man made.

DeletedUser563

lol this is so stupid.. can you explain this :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxVjbGvUpI

1. Sound travel far.

Example we have a holiday home its on a hill its 2 towns that is directly alongside each other divided by a river . If a concert is taking place in the other town more than 4 kilometers away usually at their sea beach you can hear almost every word. Same here if the locals here decides to hold a christmas party the dam is more than 3 kilometres away but i can drive another 2 kilometres and the sound will still be very audible.

All that is required is a power generator a lonely place and a great audio system. Probably some sound guys playing practical jokes in between concerts.

DeletedUser16008

Ive no doubt a lot have easy explanations and and well aware of sound travelling, however not all are that, nor is it just some overlaying sound some of these vids are too normal with regular people... they are also all over the place now... from following this for a while they are also getting louder.

We do know at times prior to an earthquake or seismic activity there can be a precursor of strange sounds ... suspect this would be either magma or plate movement echoed in the earth and bounced off the atmosphere... only this latest sound show hasn't shown up on any graphs or quake alerts.

The clip Elmyr shows is a one of those that isnt imo a hoax ...its early in the morning all very strange.

Could the Earth be acting as a natural loud speaker for sounds created inside ? Maybe, the deepest weve been into the earth is about 20 miles. The interior remains a mystery and conjecture.

Its certainly interesting, things arnt always as they seem.

Heres an example of what happened on the moon that surprised scientists.

Apollo 13 "Houston, we've got a problem."

Other nations offering assistance included France, Britain, Holland, Italy, Spain, Ger- many, Brazil and Uruguay.

At 7:21 p.m. Tuesday, the spacecraft swung behind the Moon, lost contact with Earth and passed 164 miles above the lunar surface. Haise and Swigert, who had never been so close and might never get closer, snapped photos like a couple of tourists. At 7:49 the spacecraft emerged on the other side and was again picked up by tracking stations.

This conversation took place:

SC--Houston, Aquarius.

CAPCOM--Aquarius, Houston.

SC--The view out there is fantastic... You can see where we're zooming off.

Apollo 13 was headed homeward. Moments later the 15-ton spent third stage of the Saturn V launch vehicle crashed into the Moon, as planned.

It occurred at 8:09 p.m. EST, April 14. The S-IVB struck the Moon with a force equivalent to 11 1/2 tons of TNT. It hit 85 miles west northwest of the site where the Apollo 12 astronauts had set up their seismometer. Scientists on Earth said, "the Moon rang like a bell."

Back in November 1969, the Apollo 12 astronauts had sent their Lunar Module crashing into the Moon following their return to the command craft after the lunar landing mission. That Lunar Module struck with a force of one ton of TNT. The shock waves built up to a peak in eight minutes and con- tinued for nearly an hour.

The seismic signals produced by the impact of s-IVB were 20 to 30 times greater and four times longer than those resulting from the LM crash. Peak intensity occurred in 7 minutes.

The information from these two artificial moonquakes led to reconsideration of theories proposed about the lunar interior. Among puzzling features are the rapid build up to the peak and the prolonged reverberations. Nothing comparable happens when objects strike Earth.

One theory is that the signal is scattered and repropagated in very deep rubble. Another holds that the velocities of seismic waves from these impacts are comparable to measurements of velocities in crystalline rock. So the crystalline material which the astronauts found so abundant on the Moon's surface may extend very deep into the Moon.

Houston reported the lunar impact of the S-IVB to the spacecraft:

CAPCOMN--By the way, Aquarius, we see the results now from 12's seismometer. Looks like your booster just hit the Moon, and it's rocking a little bit.

SC--Well, at least something worked on this flight... I'm sure glad we didn't have an LM impact, too.

DeletedUser

Meh, I heard many of those noises in my travels. In some cases it was engines being run and tested at a naval airbase, or at Lockheed facility, which could be heard miles away. In one case I pinpointed the sound, and it was coming from the quarter-size holes on a parked semi-truck's chrome bumper (wind hitting it just right). Instances of these noises allegedly being heard closer to buildings, or louder indoors than outdoors, gives strong suspicion it is wind striking the sewage pipes, air valves, and/or even the chimney. Likewise, I heard similar noises coming from a bridge as wind blew through the metal pylons.

I can likewise create noises from my van, by driving at certain speeds. Resonance, not just for breakfast anymore.

DeletedUser16008

Meh, I heard many of those noises in my travels. In some cases it was engines being run and tested at a naval airbase, or at Lockheed facility, which could be heard miles away. In one case I pinpointed the sound, and it was coming from the quarter-size holes on a parked semi-truck's chrome bumper (wind hitting it just right). Instances of these noises allegedly being heard closer to buildings, or louder indoors than outdoors, gives strong suspicion it is wind striking the sewage pipes, air valves, and/or even the chimney. Likewise, I heard similar noises coming from a bridge as wind blew through the metal pylons.

I can likewise create noises from my van, by driving at certain speeds. Resonance, not just for breakfast anymore.

Yup ive heard all kind, of stuff too and probably the majority are explainable, nevertheless its still all very interesting.

DeletedUser

Hehe, what I found interesting were the peeps aiming their camcorders at the sky, as if they were expecting an angel to come trumpeting down. Also entertaining as hell when that woman said, "Lord, Jesus." I had a particularly good belly-up when I chuckled and mockingly repeated her, "Lord, Jesus," and two seconds later she goes again with, "Lord, Jesus."

Meh, religions and their wants for the End of Times, as if that's going to be, "tha best party evaaa'!"

DeletedUser563

I can likewise create noises from my van,..

You have a van everyone run. Lol jk . Yes that is so. Here is a very good practical tests of eerie sounds. In a open yard pack a lot of newspapers but place stones over them. or not if your in a fenced yard. Wait for a very windy night. But yes all of the above could make that sound but since its in a suburb or secluded areas i would say its most likely practical jokes or hellstromm making weird sounds in his van by driving in the neighbourhood at just the right speeds.

DeletedUser

Or Steven Spielberg although I could have sworn he made a more tinny sound.

DeletedUser

These Strange sounds are a hoax created by a false prophet. here is a link to the article about the strange sounds.
http://www.ufodigest.com/article/st...ound-world-hoax-perpertrated-cultist-religion

The man who created these sounds is a false prophet. I have a feeling that many more false prophets will come upon us in years to come. This particular prophet combines ufology with Christianity. When we encounter these false prophets we must remember Matthew 24: 4- 8 and Matthew 24: 22-25.

DeletedUser

I have found no such chapters in my Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
(damn it but... I just couldn't resist)

DeletedUser15057

These Strange sounds are a hoax created by a false prophet. here is a link to the article about the strange sounds.
http://www.ufodigest.com/article/st...ound-world-hoax-perpertrated-cultist-religion

The man who created these sounds is a false prophet. I have a feeling that many more false prophets will come upon us in years to come. This particular prophet combines ufology with Christianity. When we encounter these false prophets we must remember Matthew 24: 4- 8 and Matthew 24: 22-25.

Why's that? Were the two Matthews false prophets also?? :D

The clip posted by Elmyr sounds just like an aircraft idling on the runway, and on a clear night/day that sound would seem like it is so close. They lived 4km away from the airport (I think).

The clips that Victor posted are freaky alright, but again what do we know about the surrounding land or possible industries in those areas.

I dunno about you guys but I couldn't just sit around looking out my window etc if I heard a noise like that.
I would have to see what it is for myself, try and eliminate as many possibilities as I practically could, before assuming it was 'apocalyptic'.

DeletedUser

Do you have tinfoil wrapped around your head? It might also keep your brain fresh for the zombies.

Last edited by a moderator: