P&P Turning w13 into a mess

DeletedUser

Ahhh, so dgorsk didn't comment "blah blah" on my post but on someone else's.

Dunno who's a bigger joke here futu. You, for some junk spam and not getting the post deleted unlike dgorsk's post that was at least some quality spamming or a "superstar" who thinks I care for rankings like I didn't post numerous times what I think about that.

Imagine, someone got some ranking on skillbuying world and is proud of it. Hell, I'll give her my HoF position since she is after that crap. Where's support? Please put her on my HoF place. Now. Thanks. You can also give her all my medals, all my achievements, whatever, just please remove those from me and give her, she's hungry and I don't consume those things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Like I had anything to do with dgorsk's post getting deleted... Berkie asked for her post to be quoted so I did so, if you really didn't want to read it after you saw the name of the person I was quoting then you wouldn't have.

DeletedUser

Oh, so you'd jump from a skyscraper if she asked you? Good to know... I withdraw the question who's a bigger joke.

btw... I don't really care who deleted his post. It was some quality spam unlike his work in w12 section, so the least thing I can say is dgorsk, respect.

DeletedUser

Like I had anything to do with dgorsk's post getting deleted... Berkie asked for her post to be quoted so I did so, if you really didn't want to read it after you saw the name of the person I was quoting then you wouldn't have.

Well, it was on Topic...lol! Since we are now the top dueling town in Az, we are toying with the idea of maybe getting back to some fort stealing...who might possibly be game?

No need to withdraw your question Joker, we all know the answer to that one!

DeletedUser22685

Well, it was on Topic...lol! Since we are now the top dueling town in Az, we are toying with the idea of maybe getting back to some fort stealing...who might possibly be game?

No need to withdraw your question Joker, we all know the answer to that one!

Congratulations on that achievement! I hadn't noticed you were catching up on Bandits :)

DeletedUser

Congratulations on that achievement! I hadn't noticed you were catching up on Bandits :)

Bulldozed them, since they started out as a duel town and had been working on becoming the top duel town from day 1, we didn't. It wasn't until we finally cleared all of our allies that we set a goal for ourselves, to take over that top duel spot. With that accomplished, we are talking about what our next move might be ;)

DeletedUser

Whatta surprise, I mention unhinged is dead and suddenly unhinged digs a fort and not just any fort but against their sister town - unscrewed.
I wonder why they shoot comedies at all when you can see one everyday.

Futu, wanna join me with popcorn tomorrow at 10PM to watch the debacle and laugh our butts off? I'll also prepare some cold beer. :)

DeletedUser

Whatta surprise, I mention unhinged is dead and suddenly unhinged digs a fort and not just any fort but against their sister town - unscrewed.
I wonder why they shoot comedies at all when you can see one everyday.

Futu, wanna join me with popcorn tomorrow at 10PM to watch the debacle and laugh our butts off? I'll also prepare some cold beer. :)

Well, how about that! Seems me & Bill had the very same idea at the very same time! What are the chances, huh??
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser16628

Far Far Far from gone.Ready to battle again.

DeletedUser

So, noone told her that you need 1 million for the ultimate zeromot achievement and not digging zerovisited forts with that cash?

« Fort is under attack: Grave Intentions On 10/9/11 at 10:09 PM Delete » A battle has been initiated against the fort Grave Intentions. The player Berkie from Unhinged has dug up the hatchet!

DeletedUser

No Jox, they sent me on my way with enough cash in the bank to call each & every last fort on the map! Just what did you think Fin did with his money that he makes on the market anyhow? Cept this time, I will do it nice & slow for you ;)

Fort is under attack: the ranch outpost On 10/11/11 at 5:46 PM Delete »
A battle has been initiated against the fort the ranch outpost. The player Berkie from Unhinged has dug up the hatchet!
Fort is under attack: The Golden Fort On 10/10/11 at 10:31 PM Delete »
A battle has been initiated against the fort The Golden Fort. The player Berkie from Unhinged has dug up the hatchet!

DeletedUser16008

Will someone pref pass on my regards to the Joker so he can see this post and and the following " hi nooblet good to see your dueling level is so high, ill be over to bug n hug you when i have time & remind you why you hate worker killers " If i wasnt one before youd have made me reconsider with all the bleating in the past year :D happy noobversary you little spammer you :p

DeletedUser16628

Whatever we need to do.Arizona is boring me so time to kick it in the teeth or retire to being a cash cow which is what I have been for the last 3-4 months anyway.

Victor Kruger

Cowboy

Total posts : 1,045

Will someone pref pass on my regards to the Joker so he can see this post and and the following " hi nooblet good to see your dueling level is so high, ill be over to bug n hug you when i have time & remind you why you hate worker killers " If i wasnt one before youd have made me reconsider with all the bleating in the past year happy noobversary you little spammer you

DeletedUser29201

It may be boring now because your alliance, which was once mighty, is reduced to a handful of bitter useless people who seem determined to ruin the fun for everyone. Remember this game doesn't revolve around you. Perhaps others would like to have fun and not put up with your childish behavior.

DeletedUser31655

yeah this is like pretty much fun:

11rdabm.png

DeletedUser

Seems I've touched a bee nest with something:

Since your last Login On 12/5/11 at 8:25 PM, a wrong password has been tried 15 times.

Too bad ppl, you can't break my pass that easy. I really don't think your keyboard has some characters I use in passwords. :)

DeletedUser

So that's why I find random IP's under account management sometimes lol. my pass ain't that easy to break either. ;)

DeletedUser31655

Seems I've touched a bee nest with something:

Since your last Login On 12/5/11 at 8:25 PM, a wrong password has been tried 15 times.

Too bad ppl, you can't break my pass that easy. I really don't think your keyboard has some characters I use in passwords. :)
Or maybe you were that drunk and misstyped it 15 times :blink: