Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think this is a common sense idea, so your idea is fine here rannon.

DeletedUser

Characters in-game

I just had an idea of adding historical western characters to the game. Ex: Calamity Jane, Annie Oakley, Wild Bill. They could be quest givers or have quests about the characters. You could also have items from the characters.

DeletedUser

I think Joxer is saying that the implication that the quests will be for the figures' named items is the bad idea, not the basic idea of using historical figures for quests, which isn't unreasonable, but there isn't much to the suggestion.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Open up remote sign-in to fort battles for everyone
Details of idea: Small alliances are currently at a disadvantage in fort battles. They have to sign up the old way, while the megas have it easy. If there aren't any fort fighting agreements going on, the small alliances are effectively locked out of fort battles.
Reasons for submitting: One less reason for the needless agglomeration of players, thus game-balancing, and it shouldn't be too difficult to code.

DeletedUser

Details of idea: Small alliances are currently at a disadvantage in fort battles. They have to sign up the old way, while the megas have it easy. If there aren't any fort fighting agreements going on, the small alliances are effectively locked out of fort battles.
Reasons for submitting: One less reason for the needless agglomeration of players, thus game-balancing, and it shouldn't be too difficult to code.

Absolutely. It's harder for small alliances to join and they get less support for their own battles from big alliances, who are accustomed to using remote sign-in daily. The workaround is to share forts with friendly alliances, but that doesn't help with attacks and it's attacks that really don't need participation handicapped.

It's one thing to come up with ideas to limit domination, but it's another to allow remote joining limitations to encourage domination.

DeletedUser9470

awesome idea, this would also help out in the "make it hard for big alliances" idea.

DeletedUser563

yes to this idea. especially solo high levels is at a disadvantage. its seldom you can chose a spot on a tower like when your part of the alliance.

DeletedUser

about time I came up with a good idea ;)
sounds like it's about time for minor ideas #15 *hint hint*

DeletedUser

Mass Market Buying/Selling

Details: Would allow players to buy and sell multiple items at the same time for the same prices. Would also allow player to pick up all purchases that were purchased in the same town simultaneously.

Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes.

Has the idea been posted before?: No. Not that I have found.

Reasons for submitting: Especially with the introduction of crafting. Products are being bought and sold in high volumes. It takes a considerable amount of time to post each product, purchase each one, and again to collect each item. Everyone would appreciate this addition to the market's functionality.

DeletedUser

Has the idea been posted before?: No. Not that I have found.

As rice farmer said, there's a workaround, but it's been suggested several times, and the code to sell multiple items already exists, but it's disabled.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Creating lists of people to telegram
Details of idea: I noticed that you can only add individuals to the 'add recipient' section when writing telegrams. I think it would be nice to create lists that you can add people to for easy organization.
Reasons for submitting: A nice little addition to an otherwise decent feature of the game. Especially easier for coordinating with different groups of people scattered all over the place.

Harsha..

Idea title: KO countdown timer

Details of idea:

After getting KOed, everyone has to go through a period of 48 hours without dueling. When a dueler is in this period and checks the saloon, everything is set to "Duel not possible for 48 hours". I propose that this is changed, to show the actual time before the duel block is lifted. Like "duel is not possible in 16 hours" and so on.

Reasons for submitting:

many of us aren't good at calculating server times to check the accurate time when their block ends. This is particularly troublesome for some workers or fighters who are frequently camped or for duelers raging to return dueling. All in all, it will make life much easier for everyone

DeletedUser

has been suggested multiple times before and isn't going to be implemented.

Harsha..

ok, sorry - just couldn't check all the posts

but why the devs wont accept it? - its not prone to abuse of any kind as its only for personal use

DeletedUser22493

It would for one simplify harassing single individuals, as everyone would know exactly when they can be hit again.
I can also imagine it would pull a bit of juice of the game to run it.

DeletedUser26882

I'd be surprised if this hasn't been asked for before, but I would like to be able to see who bought my items on the market. This would help preventthe poaching that goes on in the game, where other players see players setting up a deal and then poach the item. (I know we should carry out business in whispers but that isn't addressing the actual problem).

Status
Not open for further replies.