Best character class

DeletedUser

although some players claim, but never proved, that on tactics from equipment the soldier bonus doesn't apply.

Hmm, this maybe true, as I´m soldier in w12 and when I´m attacked, it looks like tactics aint helping that much even with soldier bonus.

DeletedUser

Shooting is for revolvers, pistols and colts (dueling). It's not used for rifles (fort fighting).
There are some weapontype exceptions like the dueler shotgun, rotten eggs and scythe.

You haven't selected completely wrong skills. I posted the best soldier skills, but you can get those through your equipment (although some players claim, but never proved, that on tactics from equipment the soldier bonus doesn't apply).
My suggestion is to continue with your idea about the character you're playing and do not respec into something else before the next update comes (expect it in a month or two). And instead of respeccing now, start collecting ingame cash - you'll need it for respeccing and the poker. ;)

what is respeccing??? And Do I need to go for tactics, health and leadership from now on????

DeletedUser31389

A soldier in my opinion is the the best dueling and FF class. It is the only class that get skill benefits. 50% more HP, 50% moreTactics in duels and 25% extra leadership to you and your friends in Fort Battles.

As for the adventures bonus:
Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round.
So to use this bonus at all you need to get hit twice every round. 40 times to use it for 20 rounds and 110 times to use it for 110; that is just to bring the bonus in effect.

Duelers
In fort battles, you have the chance of 10% to score a critical hit. Critical hits deduct an additional 10% from the maximum health points.
Slightly better but 10%?!? Seriously??? 10 more health taken or 50% more health take your pick.

Workers:
In fort battles, the bonus of your sector is increased by 30% for you.
Better then the previous two but if you are the attacker what then? You cant always be in nice sectors. On the Gate the bonus if virtually useless on walls of a small fort not much better but if you are on a fully build WT in a Large Fort thats something.

As for Dueling Adventurers and Workers have no advantage. Duelers get bonusses making it easier to duel more money, speed etc. But ONLY SOLDIERS get bonusses that can effect the duel and turn a loss into a victory!!!

DeletedUser30834

what is respeccing??? And Do I need to go for tactics, health and leadership from now on????
Respeccing is simply a term used to describe using the shaman in the skills screen to move skills and attributes from locations they are already specified in to new locations you desire them to be in.

DeletedUser

Respeccing is simply a term used to describe using the shaman in the skills screen to move skills and attributes from locations they are already specified in to new locations you desire them to be in.

Of course this requires that you finish the Shaman quest line.

DeletedUser9470

A soldier in my opinion is the the best dueling and FF class. It is the only class that get skill benefits. 50% more HP, 50% moreTactics in duels and 25% extra leadership to you and your friends in Fort Battles.

As for the adventures bonus:
Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round.
So to use this bonus at all you need to get hit twice every round. 40 times to use it for 20 rounds and 110 times to use it for 110; that is just to bring the bonus in effect.

Duelers
In fort battles, you have the chance of 10% to score a critical hit. Critical hits deduct an additional 10% from the maximum health points.
Slightly better but 10%?!? Seriously??? 10 more health taken or 50% more health take your pick.

Workers:
In fort battles, the bonus of your sector is increased by 30% for you.
Better then the previous two but if you are the attacker what then? You cant always be in nice sectors. On the Gate the bonus if virtually useless on walls of a small fort not much better but if you are on a fully build WT in a Large Fort thats something.

As for Dueling Adventurers and Workers have no advantage. Duelers get bonusses making it easier to duel more money, speed etc. But ONLY SOLDIERS get bonusses that can effect the duel and turn a loss into a victory!!!

soldier huh?
how many skill points do you have in
tactics?
hp?
and leadership?

adventurers bonus, you need to be hit 110 times to use it for 110 rounds?
what world has 110 round fort battles?
what world do you play where you adventurer are on point every single round?

duelers bonus, 10%=10hp?
so you hit a tank who has 10000 hp and crit him hitting 10% of his hp on top of your normal hit and you reckon thats an extra 10 hp?

w/e is said about soldiers is plain silly, i dont know any soldier who uses all 3 tactics, lead and hp bonuses. at best they use 2 and that doenst in any case make them overpowered.
and your maths to justify w/e you are trying to justify just doesnt add up.

soldiers only real bonus is HP and even then its not at all overpowering, especially when a duelist comes along and crit hits him for 1400 hp. the only thing soldiers are still good at is pure dexterity ranged dueling. and even then when the limits are cosed down the extra sills are useless. soldiers have a tactics bonus for sure, if you are a regular duelist you wouldnt even care about stacking tactics. and who else would stack tactics and if so, why?

the class that is the best now by far is the dueler.
the damage they cause as pure fort fighters is incredible.
in dueling every character holds their own,
on top of that duelist is best for 0% dueling because he doesnt need to travel
AND he can see players skill distribution, nothing like sitting in front of a noob setup on a battlefield and getting easy hits...

DeletedUser

Neo, what in the name of the lord are you talking about.
Fort fights are won by 10K+ HP soldiers. Not by nobonus adventurers, not by lowchancetocrit duelers and not by bonus only if mounted workers. You may think otherwise, but you know when you'll prove me wrong? Never.

The best class for fort fighting is dueler, that's true. The problem is - the number of duelers in fort fights is painfully low. Not much duelers = soldiers pwn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

Neo, what in the name of the lord are you talking about.
Fort fights are won by 10K+ HP soldiers. Not by nobonus adventurers, not by lowchancetocrit duelers and not by bonus only if mounted workers. You may think otherwise, but you know when you'll prove me wrong? Never.

The best class for fort fighting is dueler, that's true. The problem is - the number of duelers in fort fights is painfully low. Not much duelers = soldiers pwn.

what?
never mind.

DeletedUser

If non premium dueler hits a worker with 5000hp (lvl90 + 400 points in health) with an precise winshester it takes in average 16.3 hits (14 with premium) to KO him.
If non premium dueler hits a soldier with 7000hp (lvl90 + 400 points in health) with an precise winshester it takes in average 21.6 hits (17.6 with premium) to KO him.
If non premium dueler hits a premium soldier with 9000hp (lvl90 + 400 points in health) with an precise winshester it takes in average 26 hits (20.6 with premium) to KO him.

I see a big difference.
This duelant with 5000hp takes 19,5 hits from soldier to be knocked out.

So everytime the premium soldier win

DeletedUser

BD, you can't do that, fort fight is not 1vs1 but a team vs team minigame. If it was 1 vs 1 then, with the same good build on it's class tower:

adventurer loses vs all other classes

- dueler pwns adventurer (crits + adventurer in 1vs1 game has no bonus)
- worker pwns adventurer (+30% bonuses against nobonus)
- soldier pwns adventurer (more health and leadership bonus against nobonus)

dueler is balanced against worker
- it's more of a luck thing who'll win, if dueler gets lucky with crits, sector bonus won't help worker

soldier pwns both dueler and worker
- you don't believe me? really. then keep believing that 10% (of crit chance) or 30% (of sector bonus) is higher than 50% (of HP) PLUS 25% (of leadership)

And that would be 1 vs 1, but as I've said, fort fights are a team game and although soldiers are evidently overpowered class in every single way, a group of duelers *can* beat them. Set two groups of 9 same class players on two opposite towers, every player the same but good build for fort fights, same equipment ofc, and you'll get these results:
- 9 workers, 9 duelers or 9 soldiers pwn 9 adventurers simply because when one adventurer's bonus kicks in, others behind him pay a price so by the time they need to switch, their total HP will get lower than critting duelers' side, overpowered soldiers' side or sectorbonused workers' side
- 9 workers are a good match against duelers, it's again only about luck, duelers will win by crits if get lucky to hit workers at all, workers will win if get lucky to dodge those crits
- 9 workers against 9 soldiers is almost equal but not enough, those workers will lose just because their sector bonus can't provide enough dodges against soldier's two bonuses
- 9 soldiers against 9 duelers is like in case of 9 workers vs 9 soldiers more of luck, but I tend to believe in 75% of such fights duelers would prevail simply because crits are unpredictable and if soldier didn't switch assuming he has enough HP left but gets critted thrice in a round... ;)

You don't believe in it? Then check it out yourself, noone is stopping you.

Oh and I'm talking about nonpremium minigame. With premium, well... On current worlds with rare duelers the side with more premium soldiers wins. Every single fort fight. Which is one of reasons I didn't register on w15. Sorry guys, but if the point of a fort fight minigame is not a strategy but who has more premium soldiers, I don't see a reason to waste my time on it. There are better balanced games out there.

DeletedUser

I know that batle is not about 1vs1. Its just give imagine how long each class survive in batle. The soldier is the best resister, the dueler is best damage dealer comparative with soldier. The worker is just his tower holder (he is awesome only on his tower and there are only 9 positions). The adventurer is excelent blocker, but this situation does not give you exp:-(

DeletedUser

Don't underestimate workers that much, they actually shine on any tower. And walls too. ;)
The problem with workers is that without being mounted, they have no bonus in fort. :(

Adventurer is an idiot, not an excellent blocker. Why is an adventurer actually an idiot?

1. If is blocking because everyone says he's a good blocker - dies quickly which means no cash, low XP and probably no box.

2. If is not blocking, he practically plays without his bonus so what was the point of taking that class in the first place? He should have remained greenhorn - at least he'd come to the fort location faster. And could still die last in the fight.

3. Some say an adventurer is the best class to play if you want cash/items. Yea, right, because of that urban legend, newbs are still playing that masochistic class. My dear newbs, just like you I've picked to play an adventurer because I listened to others. Please, don't make the same mistake I did.
Any class can earn piles of cash. But when it's about shiny and rare items, adventurer is the last class to get a pile of those. Steellined box? Adventurer can't get one from fort fights. Wood and iron boxes, yes, steellined never. Ok it's not that drastic. From 87346587236583767532456234 existing adventurers, one will manage somehow to get a steellined box in an interval of 1 month. Not on just one world. On all worlds. So by saying "never" I actually lie here, you'll get one perhaps. Other three classes in the meantime will get dozens of those and without the word "perhaps".

4. Oh but wait, devs are aware of the steellined box "problem" when it comes to adventurers, so to make you not to whine about it, they've invented two, lemme bold it, two quests where you get a steelined box as a reward. Imagine that. All rejoice, adventurers can get two steel lined boxes from quests! What a spectacular design, this will earn a game of the year reward, I'm 100% sure. The problem is... If you're specced for those two (high level) quests... You are worthless in fort fights. Including your "awsome" invisibility bonus and blocking "pwnage".

And now, since I've insulted every single adventurer out there... Notice, warning or infraction - I welcome you. But no punishment on me and no matter how many posts I write about adventurer class sucking get deleted, will change facts one single bit.

DeletedUser

The adventurer is powerful, the main problem is that if you want use your bonus you have to forgot exp or boxes.

Greenhorns are very slow, they have constant speed 250%. If you mount q-horse than you have 250% and more (depend on the horseback riding skill and your equipment)

DeletedUser

I don't believe it.
Good for you. I guess because I'm posting BS you'll finally play as an adventurer on your new 73563874568734th acc. Meanwhile I'll try to change my nick into Adele. And pwn you with my voice, believe it or not.

The adventurer is powerful, the main problem is that if you want use your bonus you have to forgot exp or boxes.
It's far from powerful in every single game aspect. And if you're not playing for XP, cash and boxes... What do you play for then? Dueling town ranking? You probably won't use adventurer for that but restart a soldier on every solved Belle Star quest.
Don't get me wrong, the market behavior on restart that was later explained to me as "not intended and bug exploit" was initially discovered by dueling town ranking chasers that are constantly restarting to pwn nwbs, so there is (was) a positive thing with that strategy. ;)

DeletedUser

No thanks to you, my vixen. And everyone else that keeps things "a secret" for whatever reason. Lemme remind you that a few weeks ago, after believing wiki that you can lose max 1/3 of your health, you came and said it ain't true. Where were you before? And even then you didn't say what's wrong but you waited for Elmyr to come and post that you ca lose max .33 of health.

Getting info on this game is harder than milking a dead cow. And no thanks to you, sorry for repeating this.
1 year, while an utter failure obviously in your eyes is a complete success in mine. Some play this game since world1 and they still don't have a slightest idea about things. There goes my third, no thanks to you.

EDIT:
I'm out of a line here today (partially because of RL pressure but that's not an excuse and can't be an excuse) so I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings by any means. So I completely misunderstood what Gaga's crap post means. But that should be her problem, not mine, right?
I won't delete my posts, I admit I could have calmed down and write all of that in a completely different tone, but then - it wouldn't be me. Just as Gaga wouldn't be her if there was a quality post of her up there and not just utterly useless spam. So I'll take a pause from posting anything for a while... Today.

DeletedUser20579

Neo -
I have heard it all now. Dueler is the best class for 0 motive dueler? I tried 0 motive dueling, it never really appealed to me. I found the hardest part was to keep my dueling motivation down at 0%. A true 0% motivation dueler is one dedicated player, that is for sure.

Dueler - The motivation for duelling raises faster. It is increased 40% faster. 80% for premium. I guess if you are able to queue enough duels to stay at 0%, the advantage - You can perform duels within a radius of 15 minutes without traveling there, 30 minutes for premium- might pay small dividends.

Each class can hold their own in duels, I agree with this. Although 3 (4 including greenhorn) classes offer no advantage to a duel once that button is clicked. The only class with a bonus to alter the outcome of a duel is soldier class.

DeletedUser20147

Dueler is only good for zero motivation dueling if you are an insomniac and literally play 24/7. Otherwise the motivation will be back to 15-16% in the morning when you wake up and it takes the whole day of dueling to get it back down, no matter if you used real players or NPC bandits. So unless you want to duel exclusively against NPC bandits, your exp will be almost all duel exp because you can't really do other jobs and only get a minimal points from NPC bandits. And who wants to be a zero duelist to fight NPC bandits for no gain?