P&P Arizona RPG

DeletedUser16628

I'm available to be dueled anytime.I hope a bunch of you were able to level up into my range.Been a while since I've been on a tear.Would be good to get into some worthy fort battles as well.

DeletedUser

------------
My opinion why new trinty isn´t a good alliance:
New trinty sucks because of it´s 123454326341 alliances and NAPs. How many alliances does NT have? Let´s see, Number one: SWA, #2, The federation, #3 spirit alliance, #4 The fire fighters alliance, (Lathe towns). And maybe some more. 5-6 NAPs and NTs 30+ towns. And yet you guys can´t sometimes even fill medium forts. Wassup with that?! Being allied to 75% of the world and yet can´t fill madium forts, lmao. FO can fill medium AND large forts too. And we have only 10+ towns and no external allies. There are other alliances that help us, but they aren´t in NAP w/ us so FO duelers can duel them.

That´s why my town, Osasto lagus back then left, we couldn´t duel anyone! Only lesser of two evils and unhinged were the only duelable players! :mad:

We joined FO because they don´t have NAPs. And I agree with the fact that FO only wants to win and keep the forts at all costs. I got tired when new trinty was winning all the time lol, maybe will become tired again if FO is on winning spree for months, lol. I´m just waiting for the day when alliances will split again and we will have a totally different game again. Hahaha.

So, are you suggesting that because NT is tolerant, even supportive of all players regardless of character, skill distribution, or nature of game participation that we suck?

Why then don't you just go play a game that has nothing but battles? No crafting, no questiing, no trading,,, just dueling and fort fighting only??? Or would that type of game suck??

Elitism sucks, exclusion of peeps and towns because they play differently than fort fighters sucks. Your viewpoint has a peculiar slant toward discrimination and fort fighter supremacy.

NT's ability to play with other alliances reflects our acceptance of peeps, different opinions and ideas. Dang, with all these alliances wanting to be friends with NT we must "suck" awful dang nice! :laugh:

As for filling forts, the FO planning committee pilfered experienced fort fighters (as many as they could) from the alliances they once lead. And, for the record, most of the forts FO controls were not won by FO, they were stolen from all of fort fighters who helped win them originally.

I wonder how many forts FO would have if they had to fight to earn each and every one they now control? I am looking forward to seeing how poorly the FO elite does without purchased HP - or will they all change their names in the new world?

How is this for a challenge - every player uses the same name in W15 as in Arizona. Then, we see which alliance is the best without the parent's credit card; FO or NT and friends. See you in the next world???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, are you suggesting that because NT is tolerant, even supportive of all players regardless of character, skill distribution, or nature of game participation that we suck?

Why then don't you just go play a game that has nothing but battles? No crafting, no questiing, no trading,,, just dueling and fort fighting only??? Or would that type of game suck??

Elitism sucks, exclusion of peeps and towns because they play differently than fort fighters sucks. Your viewpoint has a peculiar slant toward discrimination and fort fighter supremacy.

NT's ability to play with other alliances reflects our acceptance of peeps, different opinions and ideas. Dang, with all these alliances wanting to be friends with NT we must "suck" awful dang nice! :laugh:

As for filling forts, the FO planning committee pilfered experienced fort fighters (as many as they could) from the alliances they once lead. And, for the record, most of the forts FO controls were not won by FO, they were stolen from all of fort fighters who helped win them originally.

I wonder how many forts FO would have if they had to fight to earn each and every one they now control? I am looking forward to seeing how poorly the FO elite does without purchased HP - or will they all change their names in the new world?

How is this for a challenge - every player uses the same name in W15 as in Arizona. Then, we see which alliance is the best without the parent's credit card; FO or NT and friends. See you in the next world???

And do u even think we can split the powers between us?NO way!
As not only AZ will be there...even W12,W11 "elites" will be there too....Now tht will suck for u right?:D

W15 cannot be conquered by a world's alliance.All the great dueling and Fort fighting alliances because of what the alliances will be helping each other.AZ alliances won't stand a chance if they work alone...;)

We will need help of more alliances and thus,more friends are needed.And yes cw,be happy...there ain't gonna be no elitism or dominance if an alliance has no friends...:laugh:

If top alliances of W12,11,13,14,etc will join together then only will there be elitism...And yes,alliances are not friends as they whine abt their dominance in their world....

Bottom Line-One town or alliance can't conquer W15...

DeletedUser

Yes I will agree that some where stolen because of the transfer when we broke up. Lo2E had a lot of forts taken away from them as well as NT and SWA and all the other alliance out there. However, there are only a few towns in the world that have fought for those forts. Take for example your town CW, you all have a small number of people but your percentage rate is really high. Or If you take my town of UNSEEN FEET.

However, there have been some fort fights that have been all NT and all FO and no one in between. I do agree with you that Fort fighting is not just the main part of this game. But why should we start fusing over split milk? I mean we are now independent and with out any form of help. I say again I will help you all out if you need it.

your friend toad :D

DeletedUser24603

Funny thing happened on the way to a fort fight

I got this in the as a mail today, so funny I thought I would share

Motag8tor and FO leaders,

OK, what is up? you call an attack on an NT fort 16 min after you have a defend? Don't give me manure about different alliances, you did not want to play with any other alliances and you know we play together now - look at the dang battle reports!

Is it not enough that you all deliberately took the tanks? Bun, now you have to call multies. Dang poor gamemanship and selfishness by F-Off Alliance!

Cancel you attack. Show some respect for all the players on this world!

cw

cc: Alliance Leaders Against FO

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here is what is funny

There is no multi :laugh:
"deliberately took the tanks?" :laugh: there are tanks on both sides, and some of us were not tanks before FO was made

"Show some respect for all the players on this world!" :laugh: how about some respect for players and everyone get their facts straight before mass mailing :laugh::p

DeletedUser

vskz2v.png

I admit when I saw this a few secs ago the only feeling I had was dr. who's trash robots broken record repeating:
exterminate! exterminate!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1e_PSSLULE)

DeletedUser

Ohhh Derek! Finally, a way to get under Joker's skin! Keep sending invites :D

DeletedUser14006

Another way would be to create an anonymous character and get an invite to his town, when there duel all of his allies and trash talk in his forum while continuously exploiting the 'ha-ha, you cannot boot me from your town because I am signed up to fort battles 24/7' bug! :)

DeletedUser

It's not. Only invitations to CRO Beer are closed for many months now... We don't accept even old members any more. Will it change, and when, noone knows. Well... Except me. :)

Other CRO towns are recruiting though. So if anyone wants to go there, feel free, it's none of my business, they have their own townleaders and schemes.

btw... since it feels odd Berkie didn't dig any multi for ages, perhaps I should dig something today... the only problem is Berkie doesn't own nor share any fort. :(
any suggestion about that matter? should I invite her into our fort, abandon the ownership and give it to her then dig it for a matter of fun since she wasted all the towntreasury money in those multis? or should I dig just anything for whatever reason and hope someone will use "raise dead" spell on Berkie so she will sign into that fort fight?

DeletedUser

We don't accept even old members any more.

Who said that old members want to join back? :laugh: That one who want to go back under control of New Trinity must be crazy :laugh:

And one more thing we left cos we dont dance like "Almighty" from trinity play :) and we all know who "Almighty" is.

DeletedUser

Sisosisu is not in new trinity, mind me. Never was, never will be.
Yuga Dr is also out of NT, and both him and his top15 pure builder friend will never join NT.

So... Who are we talking about exactly? Dirty Rotten Billy perhaps? Um... That one was never in Beer.

DeletedUser

Sisosisu is not in new trinity, mind me. Never was, never will be.
Yuga Dr is also out of NT, and both him and his top15 pure builder friend will never join NT.

So... Who are we talking about exactly? Dirty Rotten Billy perhaps? Um... That one was never in Beer.

You must have a crush on me Joxer ! you like to mention me alot for what I haven't done and where I haven't been you stalking me or something ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was in Crowbar to build and build I did left asoon as town was fully constructed but no one remembers the hard working builder ! for what time and effort he did to get you a sister town for your evil alliance :D. If I knew you were gonna be such a (name for a front of a ship) - END !!! I never would have helped out :cool: you stay classy. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Because noone really cares for it. Not the thread. But w13.
I suggest switching to another world.

DeletedUser

Marx deleted. Any info why?
I'll be short, he was a great player, sometimes a friend sometimes a foe in fort fights. Respect fx, wherever you are.