World activity!

DeletedUser

Legends-O-Lore

The problem with w3. Domination might seem like fun, but it's incredibly shortsighted and not the way to keep a world alive. I'm surprised the Brain Freeze battle going on right now isn't a flag run, instead it's just a typically ugly w3 battle. Or maybe the end has started. People get tired of winning as much as losing, then you start losing people, then you start losing forts, then the world becomes lopsided in the other direction.

DeletedUser

The problem with w3. Domination might seem like fun, but it's incredibly shortsighted and not the way to keep a world alive. I'm surprised the Brain Freeze battle going on right now isn't a flag run, instead it's just a typically ugly w3 battle. Or maybe the end has started. People get tired of winning as much as losing, then you start losing people, then you start losing forts, then the world becomes lopsided in the other direction.

lol i can't resist commenting on this because that fort was named after me. Got brain freeze from icecream 30 seconds before the battle started in which we won that fort (and named it BrainFreeze).

I'm bored to death with the constant flag runs, and have made such clear to my fellow alliance members. I feel world 3 is beginning to lack creativity, which is never good. I'd love to see some battles called in small forts specifically for all of our lower level members. Medium for the mid levels (with support from higher levels as needed to even out numbers), and of course large forts can easily accomodate everyone that wants to come out and play.

Granted this idea would require the agreement of BOTH sides, with a further agreement that anyone not abiding the setup is hunted down and beaten for their greed. Just my two cents, not really worth that much.

DeletedUser

I'm bored to death with the constant flag runs, and have made such clear to my fellow alliance members.

Yeah, I don't mind the rare oh-crap-we're-outnumbered flag run, as long as it's not done futilely from the east or west, but for the most part flag runs are just as boring to win on either side as they are to lose. If you're losing straight shoot out after straight shoot out, winning a flag run can be good for morale, but mostly they miss the point: it's supposed to be about the battles, not the forts.

DeletedUser3543

Is it a record??

There is one county on W3 now, that has just 6 towns in it that aren't ghost....

DeletedUser

World 3 is perfectly healthy. Look at this county. Seven towns? Last I heard, seven was lucky!

sdfRe.png

So much for seven being lucky. I see one town ghosted.

DeletedUser1855

I can take some credit for Denisero not playing ;). Hi JR, sorry I do not login much so missed out on your comments :).