The Hunters - RPG

DeletedUser

:boone:

It was a lonely cold night in the middle of November, and we were all huddled around the campfire. We spoke in hushed voices and tried to stay warm as the remains of the pig we killed last night were roasting over the fire. The dimming light of the moon slowly shined down from the heavens casting its light on the dew speckled grass. Slowly but soundly we all fell into the clutches of sleep, all but one. He stared into the fire listening to the sparks crackling, clam and relaxed....Then he heard a dreadful ear-pirerceing roar.

:shootout:

Sorry that wasn't much of a story, but i couldn't think of much else to write and my spelling and punctuation sucks. hope you enjoyed reading that. if you want to join in on the fun in this RPG just create a character and continue the story :D

Characters : 10

What to fill in :
Name :
Skills :
Weapon :
Good, Evil, or Neutral? :

i'm sorry if this sucks but this is my first try don't be to harsh
:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The boy was talking to himself but he didn't realize that some was creeping behind him.
The strange figure crept up to the boy and......PULLED HIS HEAD OFF!!

I woke up and looked around but some thing or some one was missing. Then it came to me Melvin! where was he? I stood up and looked for him, and suddenly I saw it. His body but his head was missing and there was note and on it was this words dripping blood: WE ARE THE HUNTERS STAY AWAY.....
Name: Josh
Skill: Vigor and dodging
Personality: sane as every known kid in the world :D

Weapon:
Good, Evil, or Neutral:

SO ANY ONE WHO WANT CAN CONTINUE.......:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Name : Joseph
Skill : Strength and Charisma
Weapon : Double Barrel Shotgun
Good, Evil or, Neutral? : Good

When i hear the terrified screams i woke with a start and ran over to Melvin's body. I fell to the ground and cried tears of shock and grief. Our friend was dead. As soon as i came to my senses i picked up the note. it read WE ARE THE HUNTERS STAY AWAY... in blood. I grabbed my shotgun and Josh did the same. We then woke all of our friends and told them to grab a weapon, it was going to be a wild night!

:north::eek:fficer:

DeletedUser

Ans what a wild night it was

We walked stealthily in the forest wearing rubber soled shoes so that this hunters who the heck they were don't hear us.
I looked up into the full moon sky and said"if these hunters have the guts to kill Melvin they are in for a major battle.
And suddenly thing begun so quick i saw smoke from some miles away and heard some one scream and when i turned around one of us was dead
On a tree were these words:STAY AWAY....

DeletedUser24989

Ans what a wild night it was

We walked stealthily in the forest wearing rubber soled shoes so that this hunters who the heck they were don't hear us.
I looked up into the full moon sky and said"if these hunters have the guts to kill Melvin they are in for a major battle.
And suddenly thing begun so quick i saw smoke from some miles away and heard some one scream and when i turned around one of us was dead
On a tree were these words:STAY AWAY....

Then a kid called Mohamed came up to me and said," That's what they say right now...I bet you 5 bucks they got other words to say when they meet us. Well Friend don't let my words fear ya, I got my bow to protect your back."

Name: Mohamed Ali
Skill: Archery
Weapon: A bow and all kind of arrows.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: I am good and Neutral.

DeletedUser

I welcome Mohamed into our group and then band us all together again and we press onward under the moonlight. Then i hear a strange rustling sound in the trees on our right, and suddenly a wolf jumps out onto the path and growls.

DeletedUser24989

I welcome Mohamed into our group and then band us all together again and we press onward under the moonlight. Then i hear a strange rustling sound in the trees on our right, and suddenly a wolf jumps out onto the path and growls.
Then Mohamed said to all the kids, " Would someone like to take the pleasure and kill this thing? with a little laughter".

DeletedUser

joseph nods and advances on the wolf, drawing his shotgun slowly. then the wolf pounces! i dodge and it rams into the trunk of a tree. in its stunned state i quickly pull the trigger and *BAM* a bullet is in his head. "my pleasure"

:adventurer:

DeletedUser24989

joseph nods and advances on the wolf, drawing his shotgun slowly. then the wolf pounces! i dodge and it rams into the trunk of a tree. in its stunned state i quickly pull the trigger and *BAM* a bullet is in his head. "my pleasure"

:adventurer:
Mohamed went up to the wolf and started getting it skin off. Joseph said, " grows man!" Then Mohamed replied after he finished taking the skin off," dude, wolf skin is good money and can be a good coat :up:"
They walked a couple of miles and then they found a small smoke coming out of the forest. they walked very carefully to it and they found that it was a small camp. Josh said," It's the hunters!". "No, they cant be, they must be scouts because they are only three".

DeletedUser

We all decided that it would be best to hide and try to shoot them down from long distance. So quietly we all slipped into our hiding places and drew our guns. We all took aim and fired! three bodies fell to the ground. We then jumped out of our hidey-holes and resumed walking at a feverish pace.

DeletedUser24989

We all decided that it would be best to hide and try to shoot them down from long distance. So quietly we all slipped into our hiding places and drew our guns. We all took aim and fired! three bodies fell to the ground. We then jumped out of our hidey-holes and resumed walking at a feverish pace.
We all Went in the scouts tent, It smelled bad but we sucked it up and started searching. We found heads, bodies, and fingers in baskets. I don't know about the others but I threw up. " Look everybody! I found a map!."
He studied the map closely and was saying things I didn't understand." AHHA! They are Hiding In a cave on the top of the mountain, I say we should rest here And Start at dawn because we have a long way to go up there."

:eek:

DeletedUser

After we were well rested we set off for the cave. we walked through beautiful open pastures and jagged cliff-sides. around shimmering lakes and deep valleys, until we reached a dark crooked mountain that jutted up into the unknown, at the very top a wreath of mist wrapped around its snow-touched spire. "this is gonna be one heck of a journey."

:cowboy::fisherman::mexican:

DeletedUser

we started to climb up this mountain of unknown. There were rocks here and there and bits if strange marks were also found.We knew that our journey will soon be finished so every one was grim to defeat this hunters who killed our friend.
It suddenly became ice cold what was happening? i thought
Every thing was getting dizzy no one couldnt see anything that when we realized we r in a snow storm whatever that was."Hold on tight! dont let this storm blow you off!" i yelled

DeletedUser

We all held on for dear life while slowly crawling under a rock for protection from the raging elements. After the snow storm finally let up we crawled out and continued walking up the mountain, we were finally walking at a steady pace when we heard a scream. Joseph was slipping and about to fall off the mountain!

DeletedUser

I grabbed Joseph before he fell. He smiled.
After the shocking business he finally got to the other side of the mountain, this was the dead woods.All the trees were dead. There was no sign of any living thing.It was very sad.
"we'll split in two teams, that way we can cover more ground whoever finds the hunters shout"

DeletedUser

I go with Josh into the heart of the wood searching for the cave. We walk for hours but see nothing but dead trees until we come upon a clearing. As we walk into it we spot a small lanky boy cowering in the darkness behind a tree.

DeletedUser24989

While Josh and Joseph trying to find the Camp Mohamed founded it before them. He got on a tree and took out his poisonous arrows. He killed five guards and then went into the cave. When ever he went deeper, it got more dark. He heard things running so he started firing arrows In front of him. After his seventh shot he heard someone scream, " ahha! I got you, you little..( but before he finished his sentience he got hit on the head and was captured)

DeletedUser

good use of censoring :p

While Mohamed was being held hostage we had to find out what the little kid was up to. so we walked up to him and asked what are you doing? slowly he replied "oh nothing much..." before he finished the sentence he pulled out a silver pistol. Before he could fire me and josh knocked him to the ground and quickly grabbed his gun and knocked him out. After the ordeal was over and we had caught our breath we began walking again. We walked for hours upon end until we found the cave...and Mohamed, but he had company!

DeletedUser

Name : Mr. Burris (Real Name Unknown)
Skills : Cruelty and Leadership
Personality : Sadistic
Weapon : Uzi
Good, Evil, or Neutral? : EVIL

The Hunters, it was a curious organization. Burris had to admit that. They were a variety of lines of work in the "business" but for him there was one mission. Collect human organs to sell on the black market. The woods around here was a busy tourist destination and people were for some reason not greatly bothered by the constant dissapearences. However, recently he'd been given a bunch of green recruits that were extemely poor at their job though quite sadistic. Recently he'd been alerted to a bunch of children penetrating their base of operations. Faced with the pure idiocy of most of the men under his command he issued a high alert order over the radio and gathered up his remaining veterans that hadn't been transferred to start a sweep of their base cave. The children could not risk the freezers and their contents.

There were only five of them counting Burris and they were about to sweep the cave when a prisoner was brought before him by the new recruits. A boy, who apparently been carying archery equipment. A children's toy compared to the powerful crossbow carried by his right hand man. They deliberated over whether to chop him up now or later. They decided to interrogate the boy first.

Mr. Burris kicked the boy repeatedly until he was concious. "C'mon boy. What's up? How many of you are there? Huh? How many!" He slapped the boy across the face.

DeletedUser

Me and Josh ran into the cave and hid behind a cart carrying human organs and bones that were awaiting transportation to the freezers and waited until a group of new recruits (drunk as usual) stumbled by laughing loudly and patting each-other on the back and rambling on about various things. We then jumped out of our hiding spot, slit there throats, and stole there uniforms. We then followed a group of veterans to the hunters leaders chambers. We slowly drew our weapons ready for a fight.