Hotels

DeletedUser

I heard that you don't get the money if people stay in your town hotel :confused:

Andyd

DeletedUser283

seriously, I think that would be the coolest part of the game

hell... I was thinking last night it would be cool if you could change the prices around in your shops and what not in order for their to be a bit of trade in this game... like if one shop has a lot of a certain item, the cost would probably be lower... then someone can buy there and go sell it at a shop that dosn't have a lot of that item... hence making a decent amount of cash and getting the towns they bought/sold the item to a bit more money as well

this game has unlimited capabilites as to how they can change it around... that is IF they wanna do that

You can make this just one huge world with the ability to be a trader, a dueler, all sorts of stuff.. could even make buisnesses able to be bought and sold that offer different things... could be really cool

DeletedUser

i don't think a merchant existed at the wild west who "buy-and-sell" goods. ;)

indeed, you won't be able to get money that others pay to stay in your hotel, but you wont pay anything if you slept in it. ;)

DeletedUser

indeed, you won't be able to get money that others pay to stay in your hotel, but you wont pay anything if you slept in it. ;)

Yeah but how much cooler would it be if your town got the money for the hotel, And could even supply a lady or two for the night at extra cost :eek:

DeletedUser283

Umm, you're insane... There were definatly traveling merchants who made a good deal of money doing it... they would get robbed a lot as well, but that came with the territory... you had to know how to get around without being spotted...

DeletedUser

Yeah but how much cooler would it be if your town got the money for the hotel, And could even supply a lady or two for the night at extra cost :eek:

but if the founder of the town gets the money others pay for hotel accommodation, they will have a perfect max-build town in just a few days.. imagine a hundred (or more than that) accommodating in a hotel. that would be 100 x 10$ = 1000$. :eek:

DeletedUser283

but if the founder of the town gets the money others pay for hotel accommodation, they will have a perfect max-build town in just a few days.. imagine a hundred (or more than that) accommodating in a hotel. that would be 100 x 10$ = 1000$. :eek:

yea true... would give an unfair advantage right from the start... as the first town that was founded would get insane revenues for a while

maybe have a certain time limit before they start collecting revenues? like the noob protection in TW... or something like that... like after X amount of hotels are created, then people can start collecting revenues... or even a share of the revenues

DeletedUser

lol imagine the little kid telling his parents that if he supplies guests at the hotel with ladies he gets more money :p

DeletedUser

i wouldn't vouch for that.

hotels are like market (or whatever it is called in this game). members of the town only pays 1/4 of the price and the non-members pay full.

DeletedUser283

lol imagine the little kid telling his parents that if he supplies guests at the hotel with ladies he gets more money :p

Amount For each Premium Each Month:
20 USD

Time spent on the game each day every day:
Hours on End

Corrupting a young mind:
Pricelss :p

DeletedUser

Umm, you're insane... There were definatly traveling merchants who made a good deal of money doing it... they would get robbed a lot as well, but that came with the territory... you had to know how to get around without being spotted...

Psych is right any merchant going across tow nto town would be "releived" of his good lol

DeletedUser283

Psych is right any merchant going across tow nto town would be "releived" of his good lol
True... but thats why they had hired guns back then... they would travel by coach and the coach would have a small arsenal on board

DeletedUser

yes but that would mean yo uwould need to travel with people not by yourself lol

DeletedUser

i love beign difficult lol :D and now i wil lonly be difficult to you MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :p