P&P Multis again?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser16008

05/14/2011TouchdownDiablo Ridge vs Infraction Junction 90 vs 106 rounds 17 Defended

H.p. 199.453 (94%) : 279.852 (98%)

hp av 2216 vs 2640

Even full the def would likely have more hp to start with, no idea how many GG more the def has but honestly full battles matter not one jot anyway anymore.

Seems to me investing town money into calling Battles to duel is far more sensible & lasts longer for entertainment purposes tbh. I can get just as much xp going to a battle with 50% hp as i can full so ill carry on dueling thx

HelenBack

I don't like tanks and i wish they didn't exist. Sounds hypocritical coming from someone who has 10K on two worlds but I had my reasons.

w12 - (Re: "mods doing it on other worlds") my alliance is out HP'd by the enemies and because the GG situation is out of hand. We went head to head with a sector stacked with 26 goldens yesterday. I took 17 shots and lost 9289 HP in one round for an average damage of 546 per hit ("an adventurer" has hit you for 718 damage). As for w10, it's my way of dealing with MC's counter attacks. If we push our own attack and lose, i want to be able to show up for a defense two hours later with decent HP. Right or wrong, I don't care. We haven't seen any counters there lately (because you won't let us get an attack in?) so before you tell me how I should build my character: I can't afford a respec there now.

I'll be relieved once the stacking bonus is gone and would happily detank myself (like rusty poined out), but am i going to do it just so the enemies can get the upper hand when it comes to HP? :no:

So... GG Stacking bonus is gone.... Why haven't you detanked?
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser16008

So basically not are you only full of it in game and HP but here too lol... consistent i must say :rolleyes:

Way to go, why not just say the truth. Overall team HP seriously effects the hit ratio of said team, all other fort skills are a total waste of time.

You know it, i know it and so should anyone with an ounce of sense by now. :p

DeletedUser

So basically not are you only full of it in game and HP but here too lol... consistent i must say :rolleyes:

Way to go, why not just say the truth. Overall team HP seriously effects the hit ratio of said team, all other fort skills are a total waste of time.

Nah they are just beefing up to keep the "balance" they so successfully imposed on w10

DeletedUser

I could have told you that Vic... 12 months ago! :laugh:

Way to go, why not just say the truth.

He he good one! Everyone knows that ain't the TP style - they haven't done so in the past why should they start now?

"an ounce of sense" .... that's your clue Vic, you're too demanding ;)

Why you insist on doing it i have no idea....

Same reason they have so many resistance duelers, playing from a non-advantage position is simply not something they master, so they need that 6-10.000 HP in order not to feel inadequate anarchy.

TP good for wiping your behind, not much else :donkey:

HelenBack

Have we tanked up sometime before? As much as i can see you are beefing up even more, destroying the w10 in the process. Why you insist on doing it i have no idea....
Quite simply Anarchy... They wish to destroy MC... Because MC destroyed GC (and FFU suffered as well). They don't care if they do destroy World 10 in the process.

Why TP continues to live in the past when so many GC have now joined with MC...? That's the real mystery. Many GC were able to put the past behind them and focus on the future of World 10. I'm also surprised that those who had fought with MC originally (Bold, Shadow Walkers, the Misfits, Pensacola) are allowing this to continue to happen.

DeletedUser

Quite simply Anarchy... They wish to destroy MC... Because MC destroyed GC (and FFU suffered as well). They don't care if they do destroy World 10 in the process.

Because MC cared so much about preserving W10 when they raped and butchered GC, right?

Why TP continues to live in the past when so many GC have now joined with MC...? That's the real mystery. Many GC were able to put the past behind them and focus on the future of World 10. I'm also surprised that those who had fought with MC originally (Bold, Shadow Walkers, the Misfits, Pensacola) are allowing this to continue to happen.

So, the whole of the Project should run back over to MC for, what did you call it, a hugfest? That's a great way to keep the world balanced.

DeletedUser9470

Because MC cared so much about preserving W10 when they raped and butchered GC, right?
if GC hadnt abandoned the fight then GC wouldnt ever have lost...
thats the only thing that changed and thats the truth. no tanks were made in MC to gain an advantage. xtxtxtx boosted himself up but was for most battles excluded.

seems to me YOU want the cake and eat it too.
the ball has been in YOUR court since february.

So, the whole of the Project should run back over to MC for, what did you call it, a hugfest? That's a great way to keep the world balanced.

great suggestions! thanks for your constructive input.
you are always a great read, with so many great ideas, the game will never move on without players as good as you!

regardless of your awesomeness i am sad to say that the way i see it is that more MC players will be quitting, which will add to the lopside, which will then make TP players quit out of lack of interest for such a boring world...

so thanks for your input, you can say w/e crap you want, Im not interested.
w/e floats your boat...

BTW a lot of us are on a new game now which is awesome!
:D
so i suspect you lance armstrong EPO munchers will soon be up against the few MC newbies who stay behind, very shortly.
have fun on your own, on a dead end game!
:D

DeletedUser

This one is pure gold, sorted by highest HP in recent fort battle...

Damn we are whiny and making things up, who says HP isn't balanced?! xD

65343480.png

In case there is a problem with pic here's the link:

http://imageshack.us/f/88/65343480.png/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At this point, I guess it would be pointless to point out that you guys had a 26 HP average advantage in that battle?

DeletedUser

At this point, I guess it would be pointless to point out that you guys had a 26 HP average advantage in that battle?

Haven't checked that, you might be right, just went for the report and laughed. Anyway, you can't possibly claim MC has average HP advantage?

DeletedUser

Wait, let me get this straight...so, you post a report in an attempt to point out the imbalance in HP...then opon closer study of the report, it turns out that YOU actually had the HP advantage. But I cant "possibly" claim that you have the advantage?

Let's take a quick look at the last 3 full battles.

July 5th - MC Revival - 140:120 - Project with a +15 average HP advantage
July 6th - New Beginning - 139:120 - Project with a +6 HP advantage
July 10th - Diablo Wildfire - 100:84 - MC with a +26 HP advantage

That looks about pretty darn even to me, HP wise. Which is something we should all be happy about.

DeletedUser9470

so you are saying that fbs are balanced?
diablo wildfire, the one where you say we had an advantage:
fortbattlediablowildfire.jpg

i want some of what you have!
*laughs*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20647

In that battle the defenders have an HP advantage, Neo. Higher average, at least, as UD posted.

DeletedUser11353

Yes, but they think since we have few tanks more we have more HP, which clearly isn't true. ;)