Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser

Here's my two main worlds:

img.php

img.php

Elmyr, get me up on that table on the first page! :hmf:

DeletedUser

Honestly I'm not sure what is premium doing in this thread.
There is no quest that is not solvable unless you have premium. Anyone can solve any quest without premium.

Nope. It helps obviously, with easier product drops, and the golden gun and new quests are much harder without placating shaman, but it's still possible.

can i ask something?does beta count?if it does here is mine.

I don't like including Beta for medals, because forget skills makes respeccing so much easier, but with placate shaman even that advantage is basically gone. The only really issue is that Beta had two extra quests (the bank quests), but I guess that's not a big deal. Adding you.

Elmyr, get me up on that table on the first page! :hmf:

I'll put you on the fifth page and you'll like it! Adding you.

DeletedUser28464

Grandma's Wooden Needle

Does the ability to make quests add to being the questiest ????
Here is my own "The West" quest with spoilers... written by Pedro

Title : Grandma's Wooden Needle

Maya : I need help to mend my socks but I have no needle. A farmer could certainly find one for me.
SPOILER: Equipped in full farmer set, Feed the Animals until you get a needle drop. The needle will only drop between 11AM and 1PM server time.
Bring back the needle to Maya, the needle must be in your inventory.

Maya: This needle is too large for my thread, it will ruin my socks. I need a smaller needle. Maybe if you had a proper tool, you wouldn't have such a hard time looking.
SPOILER: Do Iron Mining until you get a magnet. With Magnet equipped, Feed the Animals until you get a needle.
Bring back the needle to Maya, the needle must be in your inventory.

Maya: This needle is too small for my thread, it will ruin my socks. Maybe there is a better solution to my problem.
SPOILER: Do Darn Socks until you get a piece of thread. Bring the piece of thread to Maya, the thread must be in your inventory.

Maya: This thread fits perfectly with my old wooden needle my grandma gave me. Unfortunately I lost my wooden needle last year on a long journey.
SPOILER: Travel between West Point and East Point until you find the wooden needle. The needle will only drop during the day time, and you must have the horse slot empty.
Bring the wooden needle to Maya, the wooden needle must be in your inventory.

Maya: I am so happy you found grandma's wooden needle. You can have your other needles back, I won't need them.
SPOILER: To get your reward, you must equip one of the needles and talk to Maya.
If you equipped the small needle, you will get a pair of torn socks (worn in shoe slot). Torn socks give a bonus of 50 LP to Darn Socks Job.
If you equipped the large needle, you get a pair of GOLDEN SOCKS. GOLDEN SOCKS give a bonus of +30 Dodging. When equipped with GOLDEN SET it gives +50 LP.
SPOILER: Once you choose your reward, you cannot get the other reward. (doesn't this look familiar :)) )

I hope you like it,
Although the quest is straight forward, it would be pretty hard to do without spoilers.

Pedro

DeletedUser

Yes, but I need a sig banner to confirm, but that's too low for the top...*checks the first post*...27. I know that sounds arbitrary, but I screwed up the 2nd post a while back and lost #19-36 (when 18 pics was the limit in a post), so there's a lot of people not shown in the ranks between 327 and 299.

DeletedUser

Beta had two extra quests (the bank quests), but I guess that's not a big deal. Adding you.

I'll put you on the fifth page and you'll like it! Adding you.

they didn't exist when i started playing beta.thank you btw

DeletedUser

they didn't exist when i started playing beta.thank you btw
They were only there for a week or so max while banking had a limited number of deposits depending on the level before switching to the current no limit banking system with a deposit fee.

DeletedUser

For some reason I have stopped doing quests when I have completed about 220+ of them. I dunno why tough. I might start doing them again, I have only a few quests open in Arizona/W12 but I looked on tw-db they had some nice rewards in the end. ;)

I might do the quests and newer quests that have been released such as the murderer I haven´t done. I think I too will boost my completed quests number to 300+. ;)

DeletedUser

I was going to wait, since the numbers will change again today, but it was pretty bad. I'm surprised Noobmic hasn't taken the lead back, since the only thing that really killed him was that he was one of the ones who didn't have the greenhorn quests available the first time around. He should consider himself lucky since he got some extra SP by having to wait.

Oops, also added DeadKingKai and paq1. I forgot about them. paq1 is tied for first. I also changed the numbers to reflect ties, but I don't think I'm going to keep that up, it's much easier just to sort then ignore the actual numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did not see my name there so here is mine.
Still a few left to compleate that i know of.

img.php

DeletedUser

Thanks, and at the top too. :p

A few left to complete? You're pretty close to the max. If you have 380 now and have some left, you at least did some of the Let the adventure begins subquests and Scoundrel duels that I skipped.

DeletedUser

Have not finished from old to new quest yet and still no 3:rd key :(
But the rest done i think :unsure:

DeletedUser

I haven't finished Hope dies last either, just through break up gangs, and the rest today hopefully. No third key yet either. It's hard for me to justify respeccing just for the quest and golden set LP bonus when I'm not interested in fort battles on that world.

Red Falcon

I am not going to make this list at all right now! He-He...But maybe sometime in the future, I will. Although I am not holding my breath. Anyway, the number of quests I have completed is shown in my signature below my post.

Noobmic

@elmyr - I cannot come back to 1st place, mainly because I don't have 2nd key to do the quest for the GG. An maybe I miss something ... because I see that you have 386 and I have only 382 and I don't quite understand why.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what is the maximum number of quests you can do, the only one I can think of that I haven't done is destroy Hernando's sword.