Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Thanks so much! Wonder why they don't put a link to it on the site? <shrug>

LMAO, I have a friend who plays that is ALWAYS bugging me about stuff like this. "where's the list for that?" or "What quest does this" C'mon folks its not that hard...

There is a thing called Favorites AKA Bookmark. You can even make a folder with all your favorite The west links in it. I use Google Chrome, open a new tab where all my most visited sites are displayed with big buttons right in front of me. One of them is the Weststats Job list, another is west forts. There are many different ways to save the many different links to all your favorite tools of reference for The West.

DeletedUser6752

I have the brown soft leg guards in my inventory, but the WestStats Job Calculator insists that I have the green soft leg guards - which I do not. And this ties in with Best Job Items, where the item being listed for the job Selling guns to Indians is green soft leg guards, but the picture shown is the brown soft leg guards.

AND ...

none of the products from the new jobs are listed in the Products section.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can any admin at weststats recover my password? I think I remember it but it isn´t working. My PC failed to restart today so I had to reformat my HDD an ALL data was lost. :(. And why doesn´t it have a password recovery option? My name is the same as here.

DeletedUser

Can any admin at weststats recover my password? I think I remember it but it isn´t working. My PC failed to restart today so I had to reformat my HDD an ALL data was lost. :(. And why doesn´t it have a password recovery option? My name is the same as here.

Morthy's reply is always to make a new account.

DeletedUser

IE9 seems to have a issue with the script file for importing skills and inventory and i have no idea what to do without worring that i might make a bigger problem

DeletedUser6752

For my w9 character, fully updated WestStats information tells me that I am -10 LP from being able to do Mining Saltpeter; but I've been doing that job for over a month now, and as I type this I am doing the job - with far from optimal gear (according to WestStats) - with 185 LP.
Right now I am using Firefox 4, but I had the same issue with 3.6.1.

DeletedUser22493

This site is so out of date, its almost useless..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the town finder, under pants,
when you type in "brown," it brings up green soft leg guards instead of brown soft leg guards

DeletedUser6752

There is an error in the skills that WestStats lists for the job Mining Saltpeter:

The game uses skills Toughness (2x), Stamina, Fine Motor Skills, Repairing

WestStats lists Toughness (2x), Stamina, Setting Traps, Repairing

My character without best gear for the job has 185 LP for the job, when WestStats indicates I am still -10 LP from being able to do the job.

DeletedUser19846

This site is so out of date, its almost useless..

Really true, are they going to update it, or should we go some place else, right now, I only use to see what pants and belts are the best to buy for certain jobs, that's it, everything else is really off, and inaccurate

MFRavenhawk

The inventory import script for WestStats is broken now as well. Neither the straight importer nor the 'import all' transfer any inventory over.

This is a new problem after 1 July 2011, which is my last successful import.

DeletedUser6752

I have serious doubts whether WestStats is still a viable option for accurate game information or not - I'd love for it to be up-to-date, because it has always been my favorite, and I still prefer its format to others. But it has still not been updated to reflect 1.31 changes - just one example is that Pick Indigo is still not a listed job. And I dare say the discrepancies with certain new gear (pants, belts) has yet to be fixed.

WestStats has always been my tool of choice - granted, this is only a game; I hope Morthy is fine, wherever he may be; but I also hope he, or someone, can get WestStats back to its former quality and accuracy.

DeletedUser

Why isn't Weststats up to date? have you stopped putting time in to it?

DeletedUser

Probably the same reason I haven't seen you in a year. :p I think Morthy's just gotten tired of it and doesn't have time for it.

DeletedUser

MFRavenhawk The inventory import script for WestStats is broken now as well. Neither the straight importer nor the 'import all' transfer any inventory over.

This is a new problem after 1 July 2011, which is my last successful import.

If your using firefox and updated to 6.0 this function is currently not working. To get around it make a bookmark of the java script code and just click the bookmark when you want to use it.