Update 1.31 - All changes in forts

DeletedUser

I've seen battles won by 9 adventurers in the tower + a few snipers against 30-35 attackers, if anything needs to be nerfed its Predator's cloaking device.

And I've seen a 6k hp premium adventurer lose 4k hp in one rounds. In your example, if the attackers were up 35:9, why didn't they take the flag? Answer: poor strategic analysis of the situation and not being aware that they weren't killing them fast enough. If the defenders won, that wasn't because of the advent bonus, it was because the attackers screwed up.

If you say they didn't have the health to take the flag, then that completely changes the situation, and your 35:9 leaves out crucial information.

DeletedUser28121

2 things I hate to read about GG stack and HP tanks:
1 - GG stack was only discovered once a few players had GGs, these players never knew thee was a stackable bonus, as no one did.

just a quick q: you say noone knew about the stack... i personally knew the bonuses from a GG will stack ever since late November... and i only play Arizona which at that time had 0 or one GG (Miran). so i guess my question is WTF!! am i a precock? :D

DeletedUser

Black why are you trying to make him believe we knew about the bonus before anyone got the gun? Let him believe what he wants.
He's not playing w13. On his world(s) it's probably true what he says.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16002

And I've seen a 6k hp premium adventurer lose 4k hp in one rounds. In your example, if the attackers were up 35:9, why didn't they take the flag? Answer: poor strategic analysis of the situation and not being aware that they weren't killing them fast enough. If the defenders won, that wasn't because of the advent bonus, it was because the attackers screwed up.

If you say they didn't have the health to take the flag, then that completely changes the situation, and your 35:9 leaves out crucial information.

Guess I needed to mention there were other players in the builders and soldiers towers that made a huge impact by not having a los.

Ok, that settles the armor issue... What about Gauss rifle? Should it be nice addition in the game?
About Gauss pistol... Nah... That would ruin melee duelists... ;)

You can also introduce a balistic fist for melee duelers, or maybe a dart gun for fort fighters, that has come in handy before.

DeletedUser9470

Black why are you trying to make him believe we knew about the bonus before anyone got the gun? Let him believe what he wants.
He's not playing w13. On his world(s) it's probably true what he says.

i didnt know this was a PnP thread to diss peeps in such a way.
seems to me you are the only 2 who knew back in november about GG stack bonus.

1 - how did you know about it as there is nothing indicating such stack bonus on the weapon itself?

2 - If you knew about the stack bonus why did you not raise concerns there and then about how overpowering this gun would be?

seems to me you arent as much of a team player as you want to make out.

DeletedUser28121

1 - how did you know about it as there is nothing indicating such stack bonus on the weapon itself?

2 - If you knew about the stack bonus why did you not raise concerns there and then about how overpowering this gun would be?

he isnt really dissing you, just offering an opinion... and about sharing , log on to w13 and count the number of golden guns owned by players from Crobeer and Crowbar ;)

DeletedUser

We were not alone.

1. We read all forums. Skip "OMG I got 0 XP in this duel" threads and read everything else. Everywhere.

2. Why should we? Noone cared about the overpowered holy trumpet issue so we believed noone would care for this too.

Actually we *are* team players. Based on our info half of our team (town) decided to respec to alljobs and get GGs. And they got 'em.
If we weren't team players, we'd be zeromots who care not for anyone else but himself. ;)

DeletedUser

ok, so the difference in aim/dodge percent between someone with pure skills in ff, vs a tank is 10%, 20% at the most. Now, the difference in HP between a tank and a non tank is 400%, 500%. There is definitely an imbalance.

DeletedUser

ok, so the difference in aim/dodge percent between someone with pure skills in ff, vs a tank is 10%, 20% at the most. Now, the difference in HP between a tank and a non tank is 400%, 500%. There is definitely an imbalance.
Not quite right numbers, but I like those.
Yes, the difference is about that. :)

DeletedUser20647

The whole world knew. An image of it was posted on this forum and some players from w9 confirmed the stacking.

DeletedUser

well it is kinda obvious when the +15 dmg is listed under fort fight sector bonus, there'd be no reason for it to be anything else.

DeletedUser9470

The whole world knew. An image of it was posted on this forum and some players from w9 confirmed the stacking.

w9 confirmed the stacking.
indeed, so exactly what im saying. no one knew about stacking until the GG was actually implemented.

gotta let jox believe wth he wants...< this isnt a dig at all! is it blackfrye?
;)

DeletedUser

Of course we did not know there is a stacking bonus 78345634756 years ago.
There was no gold gun back then.

And the stacking bonus info didn't come first from w9. It didn't come from any .net world actually.
w9 confirmed nothing to me. Nor to my team. We knew it already.

But there is something else I'd love to clear out. Pointing with a finger on the holy trumpet... Did it came first with me from w13 or there were futile attempts to nerf it before I started trolling the board?
See... +6 leadership for forts... +6 charisma for jobs... class specific item... impossible to have if not that particualr class... beatable weapon LP only with the gold set... Was I the player who started spitting on it?

DeletedUser9470

Of course we did not know there is a stacking bonus 78345634756 years ago.
There was no gold gun back then.

And the stacking bonus info didn't come first from w9. It didn't come from any .net world actually.
w9 confirmed nothing to me. Nor to my team. We knew it already.

But there is something else I'd love to clear out. Pointing with a finger on the holy trumpet... Did it came first with me from w13 or there were futile attempts to nerf it before I started trolling the board?
See... +6 leadership for forts... +6 charisma for jobs... class specific item... impossible to have if not that particualr class... beatable weapon LP only with the gold set... Was I the player who started spitting on it?

Black fyre did:

just a quick q: you say noone knew about the stack... i personally knew the bonuses from a GG will stack ever since late November... and i only play Arizona which at that time had 0 or one GG (Miran). so i guess my question is WTF!! am i a precock? :D
^^^ post that started this off...
im very confused :S

as for the trumpet, i havent got a clue, and i dont think anyone cares, cos the trumpet is e, id sell it to you tomorrow if i could, ive never used it and never will.
play a solder character, i promise you, you wont use it half as much as you think,

DeletedUser

the gg dmg stack was too good to be true....the devs shoulda realized this woulda happened cuz this is what popped into my head when I first saw the gg......perhaps they did and realized that they could make lots of money off of this phase, for the time that it lasted with the whole fort fighting world convulsing in the midst of such momentous changes......the gg is still worth it, though, since it's the best gun in the game thus far and who doesn't want the best gear? ;) kudos to the devs!

DeletedUser

the gg dmg stack was too good to be true....the devs shoulda realized this woulda happened cuz this is what popped into my head when I first saw the gg......perhaps they did and realized that they could make lots of money off of this phase, for the time that it lasted with the whole fort fighting world convulsing in the midst of such momentous changes......the gg is still worth it, though, since it's the best gun in the game thus far and who doesn't want the best gear? ;) kudos to the devs!

what does that have to do with cake? You're original quote was "The cake is a lie"