Merging Worlds

Tick ALL of the following you agree to:

• I wouldn't mind fort data being lost.

Votes: 77 55.8%
  • I would be concerned if fort data was lost.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • I want town & alliance data to be kept where possible.

Votes: 58 42.0%
  • I prefer town & alliance data to be reset.

Votes: 35 25.4%
  • I currently play more than seven worlds.

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • I currently play seven or less worlds.

Votes: 99 71.7%
  • I am happy for my character(s) to be deleted and XP and inventories transferred.

Votes: 53 38.4%
  • I am happy for my character(s) to be deleted to receive a bonus for other worlds.

Votes: 35 25.4%
  • I am not happy for my character to be deleted at all.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I agree the merging of worlds should be a development priority.

Votes: 74 53.6%
  • I agree with or do not mind the notion of merging worlds.

Votes: 76 55.1%
  • I disagree with the notion of merging worlds.

Votes: 19 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diggo11

This poll is unofficial and created at my personal will. It will not necessarily be considered in relation to future development planning.

Basically, pick one or more of the above which apply. Love to know what you think ;)

Proposals for systems should be copied either to here on as a blog comment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12669

i strongly 'agree the merging of worlds should be a development priority'.. hopefully done before world 15 is rolled out to minimize more damage already done with new worlds open

i have a level 18 soldier on 8 a level 120 adventurer on 9 i dont like been an adventurer but it would be a waste to delete if so im not sure

DeletedUser

I want town & alliance data to be kept where possible.

Not sure if anyone plays in more than seven worlds.[other than Elmyr]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16002

i have a level 18 soldier on 8 a level 120 adventurer on 9 i dont like been an adventurer but it would be a waste to delete if so im not sure

Perhaps INNO could introduce a 1 time class change free of charge, its not asking for much really. Also good to see this discussion is going somewhere.

DeletedUser

Vault Dweller, it was already asked (can't remember by who) and one of devs answered that they're thinking about it. ;)
The problem is that it's not in The Roadmap, but something else. Our only option is to wait and see.

In here I've clicked on a few things, and got surprised that the first option "fort data erase" didn't get 100% support. Ppl, please. Data gets lost, you go and take a fort or a few just by cash and 8 hours timewaste and that's it. Tomorrow you start to battle all around the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when i heard about this i had a few thoughts about it...

1. they could merge worlds, but just add the map to the current map and save everything that way, just double everyone's speed so we could get around a 2x size world

2. if a player has a character in both worlds to be merged, they should at the very least be able to keep all their items that they had. of course excepting those items which can only be allowed once, all the non unique inventory should be also "merged" - even if it were only the items the kept character did not have that the deleted character did have- would be fine, I just hate to lose out on hard earned stuff.
Giving over all the items might create an inbalance in monetary value...

3. maybe the option to MOVE the deleted character to another world that will be used would be acceptable too

DeletedUser

i dont care wat happens to the forts as briscoe will change when GG stacking bonus gets deleted i vote for keeping the character i care about nothing if my character gets saved and i can shoot some people!:p

DeletedUser

For the most part I don't mind losing forts, but on w10+, people intentionally planted their towns near a fort in order to found that fort as soon as they had the town points. In many cases, that fort has never changed hands. It wouldn't be right to then lose that fort because someone beat them to founding it the moment the merger rolled out.

DeletedUser22493

I wonder how they would solve the fact that many may have accounts on both or more of the worlds being merged.

That would be a slight setback, if all those nuggets and time that was put into having those accounts, were to be lost.

After all, you cant have more then 1 account on one world.

DeletedUser

THAT one would be difficult. It seems like there would have to be some way to register/merge the accounts. I took over my other account, and I still don't want to lose it, but I could see it being my own fault. It would really suck for people who registered multiple accounts for themselves for whatever reason though, especially if they've put money into them.

DeletedUser21299

hello

I play world 4 and 14 world 14 can be deletet okej for me . world 4 not I am lev 116 I have payed nugget in world 4.

Perhaps INNO could introduce a 1 time class change free of charge, its not asking for much really. Also good to see this discussion is going somewhere.
yes to this 10/10

I have played the west from 7 11 2008

tanks
niklas81

DeletedUser14006

I play on 3 worlds full time and 1 world for laughs, if I had to delete any of my main world characters I would be very hacked off after putting a lot of time and effort into them not to mention the premium.

Which worlds are considered to be merged anyhow?

DeletedUser

I play on 3 worlds full time and 1 world for laughs, if I had to delete any of my main world characters I would be very hacked off after putting a lot of time and effort into them not to mention the premium.

Hm maybe you can use all characters in same world?!

DeletedUser12669

• World 2 <– World 3
  • World 4 <– World 5
  • World 6 <– World 7
  • World 9 <– World 8

DeletedUser

• World 2 <– World 3
  • World 4 <– World 5
  • World 6 <– World 7
  • World 9 <– World 8

Well good for me only one of my world is gonna get merged....Hey but wait a sec..If u play on w9 and w8 is my account gonna get deleted?

DeletedUser8627

In such cases you should have the opportunity to relocate to another world. But only in such cases.

DeletedUser

so only these words will get merged i forgot will it happen on version 1.31 or 1.32? o_O

DeletedUser

i think its a good idea,the only problem bieng with people with accounts on both worlds bieng merged,you'd have to contact all those people individually?