Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

6. You still try put Desi in the same group as BearMan & TequilaJoe.. what a joke

Desi has blown his cover.. he was hired by you guys to keep the stupid treaty
I came here not to start multi's.. but to play a game how it should be played
But that my friend/enemy.. you will still find out

Before you open your mouth next time.. do your homework properly ;)

Haha, care to back anything you say up?

You speak a lot for somebody who has accomplished nothing, why not get TequilaJoe or Bearman to back you up here :laugh:

DeletedUser20685

1. I don't know where you get your perceptions from.. ill informed I guess
2. You have proved what.. hahaha.. some of my guys were there
3. If you look at the records.. TW started that multi.. I took advantage
4. You are just as guilty of multi's .. and will do more than us in the coming weeks
5. Our members are loyal.. and IF (big IF) ever.. they would join the latter 2
6. You still try put Desi in the same group as BearMan & TequilaJoe.. what a joke

Desi has blown his cover.. he was hired by you guys to keep the stupid treaty
I came here not to start multi's.. but to play a game how it should be played
But that my friend/enemy.. you will still find out

Before you open your mouth next time.. do your homework properly ;)

Like I said little support my town had more players at the battle than you alliance check your facts. We had towns that put more players in the battles than NBA, ATW and EC combined.

DeletedUser

whats happened to you guys?

you complain........ complain..........................complain
There is a game to be played, also may i point out we have gone drastically off topic here, this is a fort battle thread

Shall we create a dedicated post about all the above?

any way back on topic :)

I see another fort was taken in a flag rush, so thats 3 forts in a matter of days, im glad V2 are taking advantage of viva being gone , i was beginng to think they had turned soft and not take much forts :laugh:

TequilaJoe

Arguments back and forth. You all will never convince the other side you are correct.

Joe Moer, you will never convince Mr Arrogant you are right, just like Mr Arrogant wont convince you he is right.

So why argue?

Just play the game. Every alliance, every person does it that way anyway. We have different alliances that have different treaties based on what we want. If a person or town does not like their alliance, they are free to leave. So why fight people? It's a game. Lets just have fun, ok? Besides I like beating on Mr Arrogants head in the game and shooting the Horse Lady, it's fun. LOL What I don't like it arguing.

However, I'll let you all know a secret about me. When I act angry in the game, sometimes I am role playing a part of a angry gunfighter. Think about it, what gunfighter ever was happy getting shot at? LOL

1Big Chief

Like I said little support my town had more players at the battle than you alliance check your facts. We had towns that put more players in the battles than NBA, ATW and EC combined.

Granted.. you may be right.. sorry.. you are probably right
But it doesn't change the fact that you guys are worried that you are going to be embarrassed when little supports strike back

And on another note.. what constitutes a multi.. you tell me.. you too Miss Arrogant

My views are
1. Multiple attacks on a fort without the intention of filling them -a multi (TW also guilty)
2. When the enemy strikes.. you initiate a fort fight .. hoping the enemy defends ..than rather attacking - multi (TW also guilty)

3. If I have an army of 300 to 400 soldiers (of which I don't) and we march on a fort to fight you guys.. do I ask more than half the battalion to please sit on top of the hill.. and watch while the others fight..cause you say only 140 allowed vs your 120
You must really think people are idiots.. and as legitimate as this might be.. you complainers will be the 1st to scream .. start multi's .. help.. and if you don't.. I'll apologize.. Kapish

I will continue on my plan.. and nothing can stop it .. and you will be exposed as a alliance eager for multi's.. in a time of panic..
Yes ..days are young.. but it is coming ;)

DeletedUser14006

And on another note.. what constitutes a multi.. you tell me.. you too Miss Arrogant

Think I will pass on answering this and anything else you ask in here as what TeqJoe said is pretty much how it is, so I will instead wish you and your mass of 1 man towns all the best in your futile goals ;)

And a word to the wise, take on board what THL has said, start supporting your allies and maybe one day you will be in a position to actually make a difference ;)

1Big Chief

Think I will pass on answering this and anything else you ask in here
Is it not worth an answer.. or is the truth a little difficult to handle?
If not here..then start a new thread.. if you have an answer

And a word to the wise, take on board what THL has said, start supporting your allies and maybe one day you will be in a position to actually make a difference ;)

Thank You.. well noted ;)

DeletedUser20685

Another phony battle by the Union. Why Tom if you called a battle didn't you bother to show. You take the 42 and the 28 and you wouldn't even have enough to attack a medium fort let alone a large fort and you are trying to attack 2 forts. You guys keep it up, this has been the easiest week of recruiting I have had. We gained 4 towns said they were tired of the way you guys operate. Said they were tired of all the lies they had been told. You can post whatever you like in your profiles but when people look at the facts they can see you all are full of hot air.

DeletedUser

And here I was all concerned about our attack not being over too quick and giving them time to get to theirs. We could have been more aggressive in the attack, make note of that for next time they counter.

DeletedUser5677

The attack at Chucks nuts today was one of the better turnouts of the year. Had Steeler filled this medium battle they could have made it a better fight.

DeletedUser

Omfg! Another counter/multi called by new bargoed on our fort again! The mutlis just keep coming! You´re desperate or what? V2, let´s show them and help us defend our fort!

DeletedUser

Omfg! Another counter/multi called by new bargoed on our fort again! The mutlis just keep coming! You´re desperate or what? V2, let´s show them and help us defend our fort!

tell me how we can counter in the exact same minute?

DeletedUser20685

What do you call the attacks on Rock Ridge Mini and IC rocks. I suppose now you think you can fill 3 forts

DeletedUser

What do you call the attacks on Rock Ridge Mini and IC rocks. I suppose now you think you can fill 3 forts

They apparently think they can fill 5 now. Well, ladies and gentlemen, here's to another weekend of a grand total of 15 points from fort fighting. Boy won't this be loads of fun. Thanks, Tom and friends. :huh:

DeletedUser

Multi battles at weekend start!

tell me how we can counter in the exact same minute?

Whatcha trying to say? look fort overview! -TW-DestinyFulfilled our only fort. Attacker: ken gunslinger from new bargoed IV. 9:00PM serv. time -multi

Fort Laerdo, Attacker: gags78 from opal moon 4 sheriff. Our original attack then you started to counter :hmf: Dunno yet if it´s cancelled. 9:00PM serv. time
Some other fort with attacker the town I´ve never heard of before.

IC Rocks. Attacker is the hamstar from Hamstarplatz aka EC. 11:44PM serv. time

United IC alliance. attacker is gin man77 from The great hell-DMA.
------
Another round of multis by you. Me -sighs-

You always counter back when we attack. Why? :unsure:
Ps. I would´t either be surprised if you, Ibig chief would call an attack now! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Yup, it was a shame when it seemed mainly Paris, Hamster, Ken and Moer were pushing and favoring multi battles but now it seems they have equal support for nonsense battles from ConnorBrian and ComTom also.

DeletedUser20685

Yup, it was a shame when it seemed mainly Paris, Hamster, Ken and Moer were pushing and favoring multi battles but now it seems they have equal support for nonsense battles from ConnorBrian and ComTom also.

Most of these people are more interested in organizing multi attacks than taking part in a real battle this is evident by the battle reports. They know that they are pretty much useless as a fort fighter so they try and disrupt the game for other.

DeletedUser22685

Most of these people are more interested in organizing multi attacks than taking part in a real battle this is evident by the battle reports. They know that they are pretty much useless as a fort fighter so they try and disrupt the game for other.

What do you mean "pretty much"?

Status
Not open for further replies.