Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

but you dont represent world 1. ;)

also you say its policy to be a defender in any multi?? well you lot wont do a multi and the only opposition in this world is the resistance so you will be defending anyway

lol some protest defending your own forts

Its funny really I can't see a single post from top 3 players of the server here and then there are players like you who does nothing in game but runs their mouth all day long here in the forum pretending like you represent something important in this world,you do not.Derek was talking to real players of Resistance and despite all of your claims here you are not resistance.No one cares how many battles you and your 10 man alliance declare.Next time you run your big mouth here try achieving something significant in the game first.But considering you haven't done anything worth mentioning in all these years I doubt you will do anything ever.

I won't mention the N word but do I really have to? :D

Edit:Also giving me negative rep won't change anything :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20685

How does this work? You can't get 84 players to defend a medium fort, but you do a multi attack on a medium and a large fort. The more multis you do the more your player become frustrated with getting nothing for their time. With only one member of the NBA helping defend the fort that was lost today, Why Ken thinks anyone would help him take a fort. I don't think EC did much better. It looks like they are more interested in multi attacks than helping their friends when they are in need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20685

Why do you people continue to support multi attacks when Tom sits in County chat and says they only want to waste people time. The Hamstar declares a battle then waste his HP at another battle so he can get a doctors bag. Maybe the Devs could look at that as a push.

DeletedUser1121

Atleast Derek and I made sure Tom didn't had to much health before the fight.

I got 2 xp defending at the multi battle. But i believe it is worth it in the end.
Atleast there is one thing Tom and his friends don't have to worry about..
They won't get a multi attack in return. Because they don't have a fort and with this tactics i am pretty sure they never will have one either.

1Big Chief

TW: You will Fall.. its just a matter of TIME

You know-it-all big shots & spies (traitors like Desi) can laugh all you want.. but be assured.. your mini trembling alliance will loss all your forts eventually..
You do not.. and I mean do not... have the man-power you claim to have :D

I hope ex-Viva members realize you had them all fooled by putting Desi there to keep the peace of the dumb treaty .. but as you will see.. no more ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser14006

Hahaha.... you are delusional Mr. Moer :)

You, Tom, Hamstar and Ken only succeed in failing ;)

1Big Chief

Yes Miss Arrogant.. but know what the saddest thing is ?
That you will have the ability to erase what you have just said.. saving yourself embarrassment.. again :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

and tell me joe what have you achieved on world one?

What have you achieved should be the question.

Let me answer this question.

Disbanding a alliance of 600 without any notification or concern for the effects and loss of forts
Causing many people to question your loyalty and to quote call you "crazy" which is no surprise really. (the biggy ;) )
Duelling allies
Spying
Lying to allies

So really you have done quite a lot
Congratulations :no:

DeletedUser14006

Yes Miss Arrogant.. but know what the saddest thing is ?
That you will have the ability to erase what you have just said.. saving yourself embarrassment.. again :rolleyes:

I have no idea what you are talking about at all.

What have you achieved should be the question.

Let me answer this question.

Disbanding a alliance of 600 without any notification or concern for the effects and loss of forts
Causing many people to question your loyalty and to quote call you "crazy" which is no surprise really. (the biggy ;) )
Duelling allies
Spying
Lying to allies

So really you have done quite a lot
Congratulations :no:

Take a reality pill Tom ;)

DeletedUser

I have no idea what you are talking about at all.

Take a reality pill Tom ;)

Derek you do know what he is talking about ;) arrogance and ignorance strikes again.
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

DeletedUser20685

Did we not expose you.. for one :D

No Joe I think that you were exposed today. I was asked in our alliance forum why a RR fort was attacked and not one owned by The NBA or EC, couldn't include you for obvious reasons. My reply was that I wanted prove that Ken, Joe or hamstar would not support the other alliances that oppose us. The last two forts that we have taken had no or little support by you or your alliances. The only thing you can do is declare multis and come on here and try and put Desi down.
You took a fort using a multi attack how long did you own that fort? We took it back in 9 days. When the rest of the alliance finally realize that you and your friends are only out for yourselves they will quit supporting you all together, and then maybe your towns will join up with the likes of Desi, bearman60 or TequilaJoe and we can go back to having decent battles and showing some respect.

1Big Chief

No Joe I think that you were exposed today. I was asked in our alliance forum why a RR fort was attacked and not one owned by The NBA or EC, couldn't include you for obvious reasons. My reply was that I wanted prove that Ken, Joe or hamstar would not support the other alliances that oppose us. The last two forts that we have taken had no or little support by you or your alliances. The only thing you can do is declare multis and come on here and try and put Desi down.
You took a fort using a multi attack how long did you own that fort? We took it back in 9 days. When the rest of the alliance finally realize that you and your friends are only out for yourselves they will quit supporting you all together, and then maybe your towns will join up with the likes of Desi, bearman60 or TequilaJoe and we can go back to having decent battles and showing some respect.

1. I don't know where you get your perceptions from.. ill informed I guess
2. You have proved what.. hahaha.. some of my guys were there
3. If you look at the records.. TW started that multi.. I took advantage
4. You are just as guilty of multi's .. and will do more than us in the coming weeks
5. Our members are loyal.. and IF (big IF) ever.. they would join the latter 2
6. You still try put Desi in the same group as BearMan & TequilaJoe.. what a joke
7. Whats respect ? Shaking hands with the enemy.. No thanks.. You have Desi for that

Desi has blown his cover.. he was hired by you guys to keep the stupid treaty
I came here not to start multi's.. but to play a game how it should be played
But that my friend/enemy.. you will still find out

Before you open your mouth next time.. do your homework properly ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.