Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Idea : Route location, planner
Details: To save having to do 6 clicks either add the square to link the town or when you click on the distance time which brings up the town. Allow the background to refresh and take you to that county aswell, then your only 1 click from mini map to see which direction the town is at.
Image :
routeplanner.jpg

Reason: To save time checking where a town is to see if it's along my way or going out my way.
I just counted and depending how you do it , it's either 2 clicks or 3 clicks now thats got to be better than 6 clicks right ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idea title:Member Online Icon
Details of idea: Creating an Icon which shows the town members whether they are online or offline.
Visual Aid: I guess just a green and a red button.
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No
Reasons for submitting: Players would know who are online and who are offline.A player without town sent a message to a founder who couldn't answer in a long time.A town founder wants to share a forum of another town but doesn't know which founder is online and which is offline.

Ok whats the opinion??No one has answered.Its from morning.Please answer guys....

It's been suggested many times and it's too exploitable for dueling purposes.

Oh!Sorry.Forgive me....

Oh no I didn't mean that everyone can see,I meant only allies can see.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see more alliance info options, on the allainc overview, such as being able to only view towns, or forts on the overview. The number of town members to be added to the hovering over a town on the map. The map to be just alittle bit bigger.
Reason so that it's easier to focus on what the alliance needs and where and when we need to head towards.
allianceinfo.jpg

DeletedUser26406

Idea:Make Fort Fighter ranking.
Details:Make a ranking for fort fighting just like the ranking for dueling etc.
Current Workaround:Some people use westforts but its far from handy.
Thoughts?

DeletedUser

vacation mode and premium

I wish when you are in vacation mode, your premium will not be consumed... it is disappointing that you have to stop activating/extending premium just so you would not waste it while you will be on a vacation for a few days, which are in the middle of the the 14 days of having your premium activated

DeletedUser

I wish when you are in vacation mode, your premium will not be consumed... it is disappointing that you have to stop activating/extending premium just so you would not waste it while you will be on a vacation for a few days, which are in the middle of the the 14 days of having your premium activated

Been suggested before, but completely reasonable. It seems like it's just good customer service to suspend premium during vacation mode.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Accept or Decline Daily Login XP Bonus.
Details of idea: The idea is to give the option of declining the bonus so you don't level. Ideally we'll get the bonus next time we login (unless we don't login again before the end of the day), but I'd settle for losing it entirely to avoid wasting energy.
Visual Aid:
V5q4S.png

Reasons for submitting: I've had too many times where the daily login bonus has caused me to level with full energy at the beginning of the day, completely wasting the free energy refill.

DeletedUser24405

Forum management capabilities

Forum Management Capabilities

Details:
It would be very useful to be able to have the "move" option when managing the forum to include moving the entire thread to another town. Or be able to export a forum thread in one town into note pad or word, and then import the same information into the forum of a new town.

Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes.

Has the idea been posted before?: No or not that I could see.

Reasons for submitting: It is necessary, for example, for leaders to be able to move from town to town but also be able to monitor forum invites, posts, etc. Right now, if a leader moves to another town temporarily, for example, to help build or recruit, they no longer have the authority to edit forums or generate invitations for forums that were created in their original town. Then what happens is more forums are created from the temporary town. Then when the leader wants to leave the temporary town and return to the original town, he/she cannot transfer or take that forum information back to the original town. Also, if a town is vacated and left to become a ghost town (due to merging towns and members, etc) you lose all of the forum information for that town.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Who accepted the fort invitation?
Details of idea: The idea is for it to become known to the other hats in town, who accepted an invitation to join a fort which your town was invited in to, and also who accepted the invitation to join one of your own forts, which you sent out to another town.
Does it meet the guidelines?:
Yes/No/Hopefully
Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No/Not sure
Reasons for submitting: As it is now, every hat in town gets a report saying "<player name> has invited your town to the fort '<fort name>'." (when you are invited) and one going "The town <town name> has accepted the invitation to join your fort!" (when you invite someone). And that's it. There's no chance for the other hats in town, to see who accepted the invitation, and when you invite someone and they accept you dont get notified who it was that accepted the invite.

Im thinking this could easily be solved by creating a report saying something like "The player <player name> has accepted your towns' invitation to the fort <fort name>" (which every other hat in town would then get, when a hat accepts an invitation.) And when another town accepts the invitation you sent them, the name of the person who accepted it, could easily be added to the report which you already get. "The player <player name> from the town <town name> has accepted the invitation to join your fort"

I believe this would only require minor tweaks to the coding, and thus I posted it here.

DeletedUser

Quantity Selling

Idea title: Quantity Selling.
Details of idea: Quantity selling.Yes the word says it all.we know In 1.31 update.Products like wood,pocket watches are going to be auctionable.So people can sell these things not in one but can also sell in quantity so If I want to sell one thing in much quantity like wood.
currently its very hectic to sell (For eg.5 or 6 Nos of Wood)
Visual Aid:
ideae.png

Reasons for submitting: Its enhances the gameplay & may help people in selling items

DeletedUser

Allied Hotels

Proposal
players can sleep in allied hotels for free.
Current Workaround
None, apart from just paying.
Details
All players in an alliance can sleep for free in any other hotels which are in the alliance.
Abuse Prevention
players do not need to pay to sleep in allied hotels. they should be able to, as allies are pritty much the same as a town member.
Visual Aids
N/A

Plz post ur thoughts :)

DeletedUser9470

Idea title: restart bonus when reaching level 120.
Details of idea: once you reach level120 you get the restart option.
maybe you are allowed to keep certain things in your inventory.
maybe you get a unique item
maybe you get a certain amount of skill points
whatever it is an incentive to restart is needed.
Visual Aid: none
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes
Has the idea been posted before?: No
Reasons for submitting: it would be healthy for the game, make worlds more active and could prove a big earner for inno.

DeletedUser

Reasons for submitting: it would be healthy for the game, make worlds more active and could prove a big earner for inno.

this idea has alrady been posted. u hav stolen it :p (may have... :p)

DeletedUser

some thought it was good, others thought it was unnecesary complications

Proposal
that buttons made to scroll through the players be made
Current Workaround
n/a as there arent any buttons
Details
it was drawn to my attention after atempting to search through all players whoes names begin with U (personal matters :p) and i noticed u may only view the top 15 and may not scroll down...
Abuse Prevention
when searching for a person you will be able to type abit of ther name and find them with out having to look through the whole player list....
Summary
i no this is just tiny but it is quite inconvinient and is probably just something that was forgoten...

plz post ur thoughts :)

DeletedUser

Yes, it's been suggested (for 99), but more importantly, it's not by any stretch of the imagination a minor idea. I mean there is absolutely nothing minor about it.

Edit: Oops, not entirely clear what this was a reply to.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Switch Rotten eggs and Death's scythe
Details of idea: Make rotten eggs a gun/fort weapon/left-handed weapon and death's scythe a dueling weapon (melee).
Visual Aid:

gnqOP.png

Reasons for submitting: Someone said it in game as a joke (sorry, I've already forgotten who said it) for the aesthetic appeal of attacking a fort with rotten eggs. I can think of two other reasons. 1. There are no melee fort weapons. Ignoring any other realism issues in fort battles, it makes no sense to hit someone 20 squares away with a scythe. 2. Rotten eggs have no bonuses, so there will be much fewer incidents of people forgetting to remove them before a battle because they wanted that whopping +5 LP and +1 to all dueling skills.

DeletedUser

Make your equppied items 'lockable'

Idea title: Lockable Equipped inventory
Details of idea: Allow a 'checkbox' for each item you equip to make that item lockable. This checkbox can be selected and de-selected at any time.
Visual Aid: none required
Reasons for submitting: Sometimes through careless clicking or Internet lag, I find that I changed out some clothing or equipment that I didn't intend to change. A tick-box to make that item un-removable would be useful in preventing that scenario.

DeletedUser

Idea title: 'Finding' Skill points.
Details of idea: You may 'Find' a skill point in a certain job that you are doing, you can only find the skill points that are required for a job, so it is possible to get a leadership skillpoint in a job such a Building a Manor House. Of course the drop rate would be very low, 1% if not less.
Reasons for submitting: It came to me when I was with my horses, you get better at something as you do it more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.