P&P Fort battle hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17969

I don't want to get drawn into a pointless "he said/she said" row but here's things as I see them:

See above I won't deal with a "spokesman" and without trying to upset certainly not one who has flitted around and broken their word IE Walkers.
I'm sorry but I don't remember us giving our word over anything in order for it to be broken in the first place.... neither have we ever intentionally acted to deceive anyone with ulterior motives.

When we originally joined The Project, Rusty and myself both pledged our support to MC in continuing to assist them taking forts from GC as was Vic's plan... and we stuck with that. That was the only given "word" that I'm able to recall.

Our flitting around was us trying to do what we, as a town, thought was "the right thing" within w10. It's why we joined The Project initially and why we rejoined The Coalition.

Some people may agree that we were simply trying to help balance things in this world for fun battles (our arguably clumsy intention). Others may say that due to us having now switched back to The Project we have done the exact opposite of that.

(To be honest I'm not really sure how much influence our small town of 5-8 FF's and a single 6k tank actually has on things)

We were never consulted/informed that The Coalition would be merging with the remaining GC/FFU and were unaware until it had actually occurred (it's up to the leaders to act as they see fit of course, no probs there). In our eyes this evened things back out again as with combined numbers things seemed back on track (admittedly I didn't count HP/GG's)... hence our "midnight flit".

I can promise you though that there was no hating/intolerance of GC/FFU that caused us to move. I play this game for fun and don't have the time for such pettiness! Besides, there's plenty in their ranks that I do like and chat with :)

From here in we WILL be playing to our strengths as you are using yours.
Soooo.... that'll be multis à la Miss B & BAS seeing as they're now amongst your numbers?! (j/k) :laugh:

* Flicks a peanut at Neo's head so he doesn't feel left out *

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Soooo.... that'll be multis à la Miss B & BAS seeing as they're now amongst your numbers?! (j/k) :laugh:

First of my lovely Bone(r)head - NO one, say it with me NO ONE does multi battles like Miss B!

Secondly - if multi battles had been the chosen strategy then merging the two alliances would make no sense... I am a little amazed about the Project missing that very simple and easy to spot point. We could just have stod on the sides and attacked Project forts while you went head to head with the MC and thus warn you out down pretty quick - leading to more ill-planned mulies from the Project that would again lead to more attacks from us and spread you out thin for the taking.

And btw. - did your parting post on the MC forums not exactly use the merger, and forts for GC towns, as an excuse for you leaving - it's been deleted now so I can't check, but I do belive you did Harry!

Not that it really matters.... but if you can be Harry why not be frank as well?

DeletedUser27467

We shall see what we see and seeing as you get my mail you know what im on about ... one thing i wont be doing tho is joining in your idea of making battle fun... Id rather call 5 or 6 multis as its just as much fun and fair as what you are continuing to do.. but not until ive exhausted all my other options and if i do get this lot out in some force youd better watch out because if i think theres enough to take on more than one fort at once properly ill do it. I wont roll over but neither am i going to take a moral stand vs a group that dont have one not this time. You play to your strengths and your forcing me to look at ours so dont complain if we end up doing just that.

Once again, I find myself short on words. I'm not going to reply to each and everything thing said. However, I did take exception to this statement by Mr. Kruger. Going to implement a win at all cost scenario, Vic? The same scenario that you were so ardently against when you were laying the lumber to the FFU(multi's)? Let's face it, the only way the FFU was going to win a straight up battle was if we resorted to multi's. That was our "Win at all cost" measure. You pitched a fit about multi battles and still I supported you. I agreed, multi-battles were not the answer and they STILL AREN'T! You're attitude of "I built this world, I'll be the one to destroy it" is really starting to get on my nerves. The rest of us have been here just as long. What makes this world more your's than mine, Vic?

DeletedUser17969

Ah Miss B.... my erstwhile duelling chum *hugs* :)

"Soooo.... that'll be multis à la Miss B & BAS seeing as they're now amongst your numbers?! (j/k)"

The j/k part meant it was a joke.

... although there are some that would argue that many a true word has been said in jest :p

And btw. - did your parting post on the MC forums not exactly use the merger, and forts for GC towns, as an excuse for you leaving - it's been deleted now so I can't check, but I do belive you did Harry!

Not that it really matters.... but if you can be Harry why not be frank as well?

If I promise to be Frank will you be Betty?!

Yes. I posted along those lines in the MC forum (copy below for your reference). All was said tongue-in-cheek hence the smilies I used. For the record I didn't really find it an outrage ;)

Although I guess there is some truth in not quite agreeing with one minute the position being "anti-GC" and the taking of their forts and then handing them back the next in order to help facilitate a merger (as I see it). I do however understand that circumstances change... so whatever works to keep this world battling really - it's all good!

Hello friends :)

I am sorry to have to post this but it is with great regret that we must once again leave this alliance.

We have some really good friends here which makes it so hard to do all over again but we really aren't happy with the latest merger with GC/FFU.

Whilst we realise that it is not our alliance to control the direction of, we find it hard to side so easily with age old enemies. Especially agreeing to hand over future forts that we win to their towns when what we have always been about was taking forts from them and weakening them... it's nothing personal of course, just how it is! =D

Therefore we will be returning to The Project and assisting our other friends in an attempt to prevent this outrage! :p

Muchos respect and hugs to all of our lovely friends - we wish you all the very best and look forward to facing the MC/GC love-in across the field of battle!

ps - Neo, last time we left without a forum post, this time we realise that one was due to expalin oursleves to all.

pps - will miss many of you once again and I look forward to the whipsered abuse resuming once more ;)

DeletedUser

You're attitude of "I built this world, I'll be the one to destroy it" is really starting to get on my nerves.

Oh get a grip Sam - who set up the world 10 as you know it, who run the alliances that made World 10 what is was - did YOU? No of course you did not - in fact what have you ever done for world 10 that did not spring from your desire to fulfill your own selfish needs?

We went over this when your town was a crying fifth colum member of the FFU, you wanted to lead right Sam so desperately - you thought it was so easy and yet you could not even send out a decent amount of mails for your recruiting. Once you got to lead everyone saw what the difference between a leadership and non-leadership meant - take that and apply it to a world without players like Vic and other leaders willing to work their buts off so players like YOU can benefit from it.

All players on any given world live and exist in symbioses, but some do more than others to keep a world alive and interesting - maybe, just maybe Sam, that's the point you need to look at - but of course for someone like yourself who never put in the work it can of course be hard to spot!

Mr "I send out 300 mails and I can't understand my battle is not full" - Jeeez!

The rest of us have been here just as long. What makes this world more your's than mine, Vic?

Again - what have YOU ever done for world 10, that was not self serving?
(seriously - enlighten us please!)

You have always come off as a Light-weight Victor-wanna be - except you don’t put in the work, you talked the talk but never walked the walk! (no offense Vic!)

Maybe it's really not that surprising that you don't have the empathy to understand where players like Vic is coming from when writing what he does. Maybe one has to have been there to appreciate what a huge amount of work it really is and thus also understand why johnny come latelys like yourself sounds like noobs when you write as you do!

What makes this world more Vic's than yours - he played an active role in shaping this world - YOU on the other hand did not - GET IT?

Freaking amazing that I who have hated Vic's guts for the longest time can "man" up and give him the credit he deserves while you can not, your failure to do so can only stem from a continuation of your ignoranus statements about world 10 history and development or maybe your ego is just in need of some credit that you really don't deserve.

Either way your contribution to world 10 compared with Vic's can best be summed up by a short mans epic statement:

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever"

You acting up on the forums will not bring you out of the cloud of obscurity!

PS.: you still love me right? :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

I'm sorry but I don't remember us giving our word over anything in order for it to be broken in the first place.... neither have we ever intentionally acted to deceive anyone with ulterior motives.

Although I dont have a post to prove it I do believe either you or Rusty ( i forget which ) stated " we are back and this time its for good " so you tell me Harry is that or not a word given then again broken.. ?

You were not consulted about the merger as you at the time were not in the coalition you had left it happened whilst you were gone. As for the midnight bolt it kinda proves my point that walkers have no credibility as a town to rely on ... sorry bubba you know I like you guys but ya'll ruined your rep with me entirely the second time out having previously had my total respect and trust and understanding.

To Sam I say bring it on I have never considered w10 mine more than anyone elses, merely that i put in more effort than the other 99% and so it got results .. over time. If it annoys you then tough I make no apologies for hard graft results.

The other 1% (and I also can't believe im saying this) was for what i can see Miss B have. Only those who put in that level of effort understand whats involved... maybe Kayakpaddler and some others on other worlds if they read this will understand the rest simply cannot.

As to whatever tactics will or will not be used going forward is now moot ... i hate to say this but i see no difference between 2 battles at the same time ie multi compared to 1 that has a max amount able to take part where 1 is grossly out hp/GG than the other.

Both are unfair and uninspiring and both have merits for using said tactics... now seeing as the reality so far is that there has been no multis since our groups merged you could say that the only tactic employed all the time to try to guarantee wins is the HP/GG one... are you seriously going to try and tell me one way is fine yet the other is not ?

I havn't sanctioned multi battles as yet but I seem to be the only one on the entire server that dosnt... yes im well aware of the w12 fiasco going on atm and your here from both camps so don't try and take a moral high ground on this you employ multi tactics already...

PS dont count what I did on w9 you can call having all 120 forts going off in one day a multi it dosnt even come close ... it does however give you an idea of what can happen if done in real style ;)

Oh one other thing ... being all huggy huggy and lets all have fun in game county chat dosnt work for me ... its a game and although on other worlds some may be my friends and allies and ill do anything to help them there here if your an enemy im not gonna be all huggy and cute and nice... in fact im likely to rip your head off and dump in your neck given half a chance ... why ? because its a conflict based game and i dont wanna hold hands with the enemy thanks thats far too hippie and hypocritical for me ... ill respect you sure but ill think nothing of hitting you with a trumpet on while talking to you in chat...

In order to have a world that is fun i believe there has to be an element of dislike for all to get motivated ... and I assure you I dislike ALL in the Project very much for many reasons and if thats mutual, good thats a start ... by the time we are done it will no doubt be red raw hatred :D

Im not here to make friends with enemies im here to destroy them pure and simple. Think about that it was a lesson that a great player once taught me and its something you should take on board ...

DeletedUser

We went over this when your town was a crying fifth colum member of the FFU

Funny, we always thought of ourselves as Robin Hood and his Merry Men, with you as Prince John and BAS as the Sheriff of Nottingham.
I'm happy to give you and Vic all the credit you deserve for creating the war that was killing the world. Well done, congratulations, etc. etc.

DeletedUser17969

Although I dont have a post to prove it I do believe either you or Rusty ( i forget which ) stated " we are back and this time its for good " so you tell me Harry is that or not a word given then again broken.. ?

Well I don't think it would have been Rusty but for the record these were my words ;)
Mad Harry Bobbitt
On 03/8/11 at 1:03 PM

Did you hear the bad news?! :*(

Victor Kruger
On 03/8/11 at 3:05 PM

That your back ? yup :D

I suppose you want your belt back :*(

Mad Harry Bobbitt
On 03/8/11 at 3:08 PM

Haha, yep, we're back - Berkie kept baking apple pies and living the window open whilst we were camped downwind - that's what brought us home! :p

Nah, you're cool with the belt - just make sure that you use it and hurt people! :D
... and no doubt you will!

Zov previously told others what myself and Rusty had said without being privy to any of our conversations. I don't mind being called out on what I've said but assure you that l do try and stick to my word. As in real life things get complicated when you lie - I find it easier not to and then I know what I'm doing when I'm drunk!! :laugh:

I get that you need a clear definition of friend or foe in this game - and that's no doubt what makes you a great leader.

However, I don't, and I enjoy playing the game my own way and having fun. It doesn't mean that I'm any less likely to duel an enemy though!

I just don't feel the need to hate... that's how I am and I guess also the reason why I sold you Calamity's Cart Belt for min as a parting gift when I first left Coalition for The Project!

More fool me perhaps... but I don't feel bad for doing so ;)

DeletedUser16008

ahh the statement i was referring to was in chat not mail and i did ask if it was permanent the reply was what i posted ... anyways no biggie im not calling you a liar.

Hate is a strong word i don't like to use it but others do seem to like it so for games sake lets say i encourage discord and define the lines to create an atmosphere.

And I do recall i did ask you if you wanted the belt back ;) we both know I play a character and only on this world am i like this .. I dont find it had to have yet another personality for my others to chat to inside my head.

In fact sometimes they fight which gives me a terrible headache :rolleyes:

I don't have the luxury of just tagging along I have to play my part on this world i have others i just mosey along on.

DeletedUser9470

so all in all, after asking if we can sort things out,the only response from the project is
"im just playing my own huggy huggy game" and "grats to vic and miss b for killing the world"
so it is fair to say that project only cares about personal achievement and talking BS.

and again another example of MC trying to get a response from the project ~ to no avail.

so best is that MC do their own thing, as the project dont want to be part of w10.
So what i suggest is very simple and easily achievable
1 ~ All FFs involving project are 100% boycotted.
2 ~ MC ff between themselves to get the xp and chests.
3 ~ MC take back any lost forts through a sunday multi.(and before we do this we can do a w9 multi to get the other forts back)

If we do this MC are in a win/win situation. and project are in a lose/lose situation.
as simple as.

*buys MHB a teddy bear so he always has a hug partner in the project hug sessions*

DeletedUser17969

and again another example of MC trying to get a response from the project ~ to no avail.

I think that rusty said she'd happily talk but it was turned down.

With regard the hugfest I was merely replying to comments made against my own town.

*buys MHB a teddy bear so he always has a hug partner in the project hug sessions*

Cool - I could never afford the asking price of one of those!

*patiently awaits mail advising my gift awaits me in the market*

DeletedUser9470

*blink* I think you forgot what side wp and mstngcobra are on.

please read entire thread, thank you.
u guys just love to pick and mix!

No response? I remember talking with you and Cro in county about your idea, i also remember talking to Cheeky Tigress about it one battle when you were offline. She said she was gonna talk to you, perhaps she forgot. The Project would be willing to lay aside GGs at small ( & perhaps med) forts if Coalition does the same. Also we would be open to discussing not ranking tanks for small battles. We would need to come to an agreement on exactly what a tank is first (how much hp).
Are you the leader of the project to be able to make decisions?
if so why are you having a public discussion with vic rather than sort things out in private?
if not why claim a load of BS u know half of your people wont want.
it is clear to me project has no objective apart from individual fame without a care about what will happen to w10. and as such a leader is needed from your side.
any reply to this?
my questions are in blue, and nothing then came forth from you guys.

then we get MHB on a hug session, fair does, i like hugs sometimes too...

And then we get a noob talking absolute bs:
Funny, we always thought of ourselves as Robin Hood and his Merry Men, with you as Prince John and BAS as the Sheriff of Nottingham.
I'm happy to give you and Vic all the credit you deserve for creating the war that was killing the world. Well done, congratulations, etc. etc.
saying you saw a ******* in the sahara desert is more realistic.

so my post:
so all in all, after asking if we can sort things out,the only response from the project is
"im just playing my own huggy huggy game" and "grats to vic and miss b for killing the world"
so it is fair to say that project only cares about personal achievement and talking BS.

so best is that MC do their own thing, as the project dont want to be part of w10.
So what i suggest is very simple and easily achievable
3 ~ MC take back any lost forts through a sunday multi.
(and before we do this we can do a w9 multi to get the other forts back)

If we do this MC are in a win/win situation. and project are in a lose/lose situation.
as simple as.

is more than justified and forgets no one. even MHB is included as he loves to include me... ;)

so in future, please read and please stop the pick and mix, it gets us nowhere.

DeletedUser25189

Hmmm, I am sure to get lambasted by sticking my head in here, as everyone seems to have allot of criticism for the other guy. Everyone feels they know what the other is thinking or was thinking....Vic you once told me a long while ago, that without enemies there would be no West here on 10. You led and I followed as did many others....doing what you asked in battles, agreeing to disagree on other matters, but still followed the game plan....

The way some saw it, as did I, the game plan was coming to a close as GC was finished with the exception of a few small forts. I personally did not believe driving GC from the game, player wise, was in your deck of cards....so with things drawing to a close at the time, why not make a new enemy, one that was as strong an ally at one point. I don't believe you hate anyone here, however the hate flows from the words used in this forum from everyone (no Neo, I am not a huggy type guy). It has gotten ridiculous to the point of insanity.

This world was to the point of death, now it has a chance to be reborn and re-crafted. I don't believe Vic should be responsible for crafting the world, although his role is and was huge here. It seems that no matter what anyone says here, each believes what they say to be true, which is the way things go in the real world as well. Everyone has strong feelings for what they believe to be true, and some jump in just to be trouble makers, however for the most part, no matter the ideas that come forth...they will be hated by MC or shot down in a public forum as idiotic and worthless because they come from the other side. So why bring them...

There are some ideas floating around, that have been put forth in our forum, by people that want to continue the game on a good path. With new people coming into the world, now is a good time to bring them into the world, teaching them as I was taught....not running them off with our bickering on who is wrong or right.

I don't hate anyone in this game, as at some point most have been a friend at some point....everyone has their own reasons for doing what they did...and there is no sense getting into that winless battle, as your opinion will be different than mine, and the vicious circle continues.

without enemies there would be no West.....

DeletedUser

any reply to this?
my questions are in blue, and nothing then came forth from you guys.

Vic has already said "See above I won't deal with a "spokesman" and without trying to upset certainly not one who has flitted around and broken their word IE Walkers."
If he won't talk to Rusty, are we supposed to believe he's going to let you play middleman and negotiate with her in his name? What's the sense in responding to you if Vic isn't interested in the conversation? Am i wrong in believing that he's the leader over there?

This post isn't really the place for reasonable conversation anyway, it was never meant for the type of diplomacy Rusty was attempting. Nevertheless, if Vic is truly interested in coming to some sort of agreement with The Project, she wouldn't be a bad place to start.

DeletedUser9470

Hmmm, I am sure to get lambasted by sticking my head in here, as everyone seems to have allot of criticism for the other guy. Everyone feels they know what the other is thinking or was thinking....Vic you once told me a long while ago, that without enemies there would be no West here on 10. You led and I followed as did many others....doing what you asked in battles, agreeing to disagree on other matters, but still followed the game plan....

The way some saw it, as did I, the game plan was coming to a close as GC was finished with the exception of a few small forts. I personally did not believe driving GC from the game, player wise, was in your deck of cards....so with things drawing to a close at the time, why not make a new enemy, one that was as strong an ally at one point. I don't believe you hate anyone here, however the hate flows from the words used in this forum from everyone (no Neo, I am not a huggy type guy). It has gotten ridiculous to the point of insanity.

This world was to the point of death, now it has a chance to be reborn and re-crafted. I don't believe Vic should be responsible for crafting the world, although his role is and was huge here. It seems that no matter what anyone says here, each believes what they say to be true, which is the way things go in the real world as well. Everyone has strong feelings for what they believe to be true, and some jump in just to be trouble makers, however for the most part, no matter the ideas that come forth...they will be hated by MC or shot down in a public forum as idiotic and worthless because they come from the other side. So why bring them...

There are some ideas floating around, that have been put forth in our forum, by people that want to continue the game on a good path. With new people coming into the world, now is a good time to bring them into the world, teaching them as I was taught....not running them off with our bickering on who is wrong or right.

I don't hate anyone in this game, as at some point most have been a friend at some point....everyone has their own reasons for doing what they did...and there is no sense getting into that winless battle, as your opinion will be different than mine, and the vicious circle continues.

without enemies there would be no West.....

I think you have very wise words.
The point is not about having an enemy, we totally agree on that, having an objective is by far the best way to motivate. and keep active.
The point is that there is an issue with lopsided battles.
No one is getting any real pleasure like we were used to, and Im saying that for everyone, We all know the best battles are the ones that finish in the rounds 50+.and those battles are one heck of a way of maintaining interest and motivating to perfect and prevail.
Thus keeping w10 the best world.

That means working together to keep that balance, as simple as that.
We have the opportunity to create our own way of doing things, as we all know each other pretty well.
Most worlds wont ever get close to the standards of w10. we must preserve that.

Another point you must understand is that there are means and ways of doing things.
We were very shocked to see how the events unfolded.
Maybe it was difficult to accept that many we loved talking to became enemy overnight?
Without a warning!

so in brief, its a question of mediation and credibility. for so far it has been a joke.
which leads me to BS like this:
Vic has already said "See above I won't deal with a "spokesman" and without trying to upset certainly not one who has flitted around and broken their word IE Walkers."
If he won't talk to Rusty, are we supposed to believe he's going to let you play middleman and negotiate with her in his name? What's the sense in responding to you if Vic isn't interested in the conversation? Am i wrong in believing that he's the leader over there?

This post isn't really the place for reasonable conversation anyway, it was never meant for the type of diplomacy Rusty was attempting. Nevertheless, if Vic is truly interested in coming to some sort of agreement with The Project, she wouldn't be a bad place to start.

*hint**hint**im not responsible**point finger* attitude.
the type of mediation no one would want to put up with.

DeletedUser

3 ~ MC take back any lost forts through a sunday multi.(and before we do this we can do a w9 multi to get the other forts back)

as simple as.

Great idea Neo! Just let us know when MC decided to do that so we can do the same in the Project.

And a few comments for Vic...

Don't you dare even attempt to accuse people of taking forts that do not belong to them. You decided to attack my fort today. This is one that POW and my town have built. You have no right to even attempt to take it. At least you don't if you go by your own words. If you want to attack forts you believe should be MC, then attack those to show your not just talking crap.

Disbanding MC will not destroy this world. I am sure a new alliance will be formed as it always has. 16000 players on this world now. Population jumped and towns will start to become max population again.

You deciding to resort to multi battles will not destroy this world. It will most likely make your own players quit playing.

Any tactic that you do that is worth a crap will be copied by everyone else. You are the one responsible for people finding out how to do fort fights correct? Even though the fort battles are basic Nintendo strategies. Any 5 year old can see what needs to be done.

Its obvious that MC does not wish to discuss anything. And judging by the twisting of stories, they can not be trusted. Its not like you have done anything trustworthy since your return. I tried to open a discussion and your closed minded dictatorship can not see they are failing at even the smallest diplomatic discussion.

Please feel free to invite me to a chat sometimes and I will explain what leadership is. Telling people how to fight a battle is cake walk. I'm talking about true leadership. It is a topic I know well since I have been teaching it in the military for many years. And what you attempt to call leadership is leading you to failure.

DeletedUser9470

Great idea Neo! Just let us know when MC decided to do that so we can do the same in the Project.

And a few comments for Vic...

Don't you dare even attempt to accuse people of taking forts that do not belong to them. You decided to attack my fort today. This is one that POW and my town have built. You have no right to even attempt to take it. At least you don't if you go by your own words. If you want to attack forts you believe should be MC, then attack those to show your not just talking crap.

Disbanding MC will not destroy this world. I am sure a new alliance will be formed as it always has. 16000 players on this world now. Population jumped and towns will start to become max population again.

You deciding to resort to multi battles will not destroy this world. It will most likely make your own players quit playing.

Any tactic that you do that is worth a crap will be copied by everyone else. You are the one responsible for people finding out how to do fort fights correct? Even though the fort battles are basic Nintendo strategies. Any 5 year old can see what needs to be done.

Its obvious that MC does not wish to discuss anything. And judging by the twisting of stories, they can not be trusted. Its not like you have done anything trustworthy since your return. I tried to open a discussion and your closed minded dictatorship can not see they are failing at even the smallest diplomatic discussion.

Please feel free to invite me to a chat sometimes and I will explain what leadership is. Telling people how to fight a battle is cake walk. I'm talking about true leadership. It is a topic I know well since I have been teaching it in the military for many years. And what you attempt to call leadership is leading you to failure.

LMAO
look at me! im ever so strong! with my pecs and my torso and big voice.
another noob we have never heard of suddenly feels hes the king of the hill!
XD

stop shouting mate we aint in dads army here.

so you say you are leader of project?
you are the man to talk to?

maybe if you tell us we will be able to rectify the diplomatic issue we have caused?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if you thought that was directed to you Neo. But since it wasn't, your ramblings really do not matter to me. As far as I see, you have not added anything productive to this conversation. So please, just shut your trap so the big boys can talk now, k?

DeletedUser

Vic is on and probably breaking down my post line by line to attack what I say. Perhaps he should actually sit back and think about this. Breaking down my post line by line will do nothing but prove your inability to address the issues. Hate me if you wish. Focus all that rage you have for your inability to do anything other than lash out when you do not get your way. Whatever it takes to get this process started.

Status
Not open for further replies.