Items found

DeletedUser14006

Yes, with premium.

Not looking for key.3 though and since last night I have specced back to dueling so no more awesome finds for me.

DeletedUser30834

attachment.php

Look at what I got.

Attachments

• PigKey2.jpg
    PigKey2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 234

DeletedUser

Yeah I know is april 1st and that makes it even move unbelievable. Provide a report link so an arizona player can check this before everybody starts tending pigs like crazy.

DeletedUser30834

Yeah I know is april 1st and that makes it even move unbelievable. Provide a report link so an arizona player can check this before everybody starts tending pigs like crazy.
It's a fake.. But I was having fun with it.

DeletedUser

haha too late for that

lets sat a couple of the more gullible were pig farming something fierce after he posted that

DeletedUser

I found brown torn pants while shining shoes...:blink:
I guess the guy did not have a quarter on him.
But pants? THats just weird...

DeletedUser

luck

Transport ammunition

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 150
experience.png
23 experience points
luck.png
leadshot_granmonts.png

Transport ammunition

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
1 hour
dollar.png
$ 142
experience.png
21 experience points
luck.png
spur_grey.png

Nice luck streak with holiday set. :)

DeletedUser

I just found a 'Brown Wooly Hat' from the 'Picking Sugarcane' job.

(haven't had any great finds yet but i have been racking in some good money)

DeletedUser

required black headband

Which job can I find a black headband for the unforgiven {right outfit} quest? :unsure:

lvl 17
no premium
adventurer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which job can I find a black headband for the unforgiven {right outfit} quest? :unsure:

lvl 17
no premium
adventurer

The black headband for the unforgiven quest is in a shop. If you look around Arizona you should be able find it in a tailor.

DeletedUser33419

what is the use of STONE CHAIN?
is it needed for any quests?

similarly, whats the use of HANDCUFFS in the west?

DeletedUser

Stone chain is an item (necklace) without bonuses that does not have a purpose YET. The developers plan to use it, when and how, we don't know.
The handcuffs are a product you can find at the Prison Guard job. They are rewarded in a quest early, because they are also required by another quest, before one can be able to do the Prison Guard job.

DeletedUser13471

Gold Digger's Vest
+4 Toughness
+1 Stamina
+1 Swimming
Level 10
Found in job: Carving out Claims
Premium: No
Set Item?: No

DeletedUser

Nice one Dedeku, many of us haven't seen that item yet, it's a new one in update 1.33.

DeletedUser

i found the gold digger vest too. dunno if its for a quest or future set or anything though.