P&P Fort battle hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I want to start by saying i am in no way claiming things are balanced right now. They clearly aren't, and they never will be if people are more interested in complaining than in putting together a strong alliance to fight us. That said, with the recent defection of OAN, it's time to update your complaint lists.
The following are three battle replays from WestForts.com, all showing medium fort battles won by the attackers. The first two are from old MC vs GC/FFU battles. The last is from tonight's Project vs MC battle. The replays list the total hp for each side in each battle. Yes, it's true, the hp difference in old alliance battles was TRIPLE the hp difference of today's battle that got some people all hot and bothered.

http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/6215
hp difference: 33,734
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/7370
hp difference: 35,416
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/8996
hp difference: 11,296

I'm a little curious why people on the MC side weren't concerned with hp imbalances until the imbalance was no longer in their favor. Can someone explain that to me?
On a side note, we have trouble getting 100 fighters to a battle, so complaining that we have 'all the fort fighters' is pretty ridiculous.

DeletedUser9470

its taken you over a year to win something and straight away you show yourself here for the first time!

credibility?

DeletedUser

I won something?

Also, i have no idea what you're referring to with 'over a year'. My first fort battle was in June.

DeletedUser

Well project was made by taking all main fort fighting towns from MC and most of the tanks from GC, so claiming that people are whining instead of making strong alliance is pointless. You took the best, the veterans, the highest HP guys and you're now saying that things aren't balanced. Wow you, Sherlock you xD

One battle posted doesn't mean a thing. I've been in battles where your HP advantage was massive but "surprisingly" you didn't posted them here... And on the side note even with 15 people less you have 11k HP advantage, imagine if you called battle in some normal time and got 15*2k HP more... It would be even more balanced then wouldn't it?

BTW yesterdays battle was easily winnable if few people from soldiers would have been online (myself included)

DeletedUser

The Mercenary is part of The Project? Perfect Insanity is part of The Project? Kimball-Zion is part of The Project? Such low self-esteem from the MC side really isn't very becoming.
Can't disagree about taking the FFU tanks, but the only GC tank was Anaxima. Pigbearman and Napolehahn are still with GC. Baadsha is still with...Baadsha. Of course, "all the FFU tanks" means Levani, Zoe, and Sam. We never had many tanks, as the old battles show.

No surprise about the battle i chose, OAN's changing sides makes a difference. "it's time to update your complaint lists" means that the hp is becoming more balanced, not that it was never an issue. We now have a slightly greater hp advantage than MC always had in its battles since i started taking part. GC and FFU managed to win battles back then, especially defenses. Maybe instead of focusing on the hp, it would be beneficial to focus on tactics and leadership.

Yesterday's battle was very close. If people make an effort to improve the alliance against The Project, they can all be very close. It's not like MC and FFU don't have enough soldiers. Combined, the two old alliances definitely have a huge numbers advantage.

DeletedUser

Activity means a whole lot, and project is full of onliners and ff veterans, combined with HP its deadly combination. If you wanted to make world more interesting you should made more balanced card shuffle. Don't blame everything on bad leadership, cause problem clearly isn't there and don't tell me only 2 people came to project from GC, thats a load of...

Anyway OAN can see something that you project people are missing, balance is shifted badly to your favour and if that continues W10 will be ruined... But you don't mind that as long as you're winning...

Slight advantage in HP???????!!!!!!! You had 15 people less than you should on last battle and had 11k HP advantage. So much for "slight advantage"...

DeletedUser

When did i say only 2 people came from GC? The closest i can see when i said 1 tank came from GC. Of course, the truth is not many more than 2 GC members did come over. GC and FFU are not the same thing.

If i wasn't worried about the balance issue, i wouldn't be talking about it. My argument is that the way to fix the balance is for everyone who isn't in The Project to get together instead of continuing to fight the old, tired war that made us leave our alliances in the first place. Once that's done, figure out what weaknesses remain and address them. It's kind of sad that an outsider who's part of the enemy has to tell you people this.

Another reading error on your part. I said 'slightly greater hp advantage than MC always had'. Have you already forgotten about the 30k+ hp advantages in the other battles i linked? That said, 11k is a slight advantage when the totals are 200k vs 189k. 6% more hp isn't a huge difference at all. A battle where we had a full crew and didn't have the help of people who aren't in our alliance would be much closer to a 35-40k hp advantage, which would give us "a slightly greater hp advantage than MC always had".

Btw, i must once again wonder at the sudden MC interest in a balanced world. Why was this never a concern when you were winning all the forts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one is saying that the teams are even atm - certainly not anyone from 'The Project'. :hmf: Yes, we have the hp advantage - and the GG advantage as well i believe. However - we have no more of an advantage than MC has had in the past - i believe that is Booz's point. The goal of 'The Project' was NOT to take all the active fort fighting towns - there are some towns that joined that the leaders of 'The Project' did not expect to come (Bold, etc).

However MC does still have many active fort fighting towns, and they also have the numbers advantage. Granted numbers alone does not = active fort fighters. But 'The Project' struggles to fill med & large battles, while MC can. The battle yesterday was easily win-able by the defense and (imho) the problem was with defenses number of onliners, line-up, and leadership (or lack thereof) - not hp disadvantage. 'The Project' had 439 members atm - the 'Coalition Alliance' has 656. So they clearly have the numbers advantage on The Project. ;)

If MC is so worried about there ability to win fort battles then do something about it. Have your members go get GG's. Have some members reskill to tanks. Get all the players/ towns more active in fort battles - or else kick them & recruit active players. Yes, 'The Project' has alot of active members - but not all of them. If MC choses to give up then that is their choice. If they tried i am sure they could get alot more of their members active. Also - if any MC has a suggestion of how to even it out plz post them. I/we are NOT interested in winning all our battles - we want good fights, fair fights. That was the goal of 'The Project'. For a very long time MC has clearly had the numbers, hp, GG advantage - now that has somewhat switched & instead of doing something about it all i see is MC whining about how unfair it is. I didn't see them so concerned when they had the clear advantage over GC/FFU. :huh:

DeletedUser17969

No comments from me.... I just found out how to add sigs to my profile and wanted to see them! :D

DeletedUser9470

LOL hang on a sec!
an unknown noob has come here to brag about a win, and gives mercenary and MC advice!
get a life!

as for the new alliance, for start it was very disappointing that so many people i knew decided to leave the MC, after all the help, and friendship we gave them. and me personally.

I gave of myself and my time to a lot of players, only for them to turn around with their fingers up at me without even a goodbye.

for me the project is just a bunch of false, untrustworthy, back-stabbers.

I am more than happy for them to have shown their true faces.

for sure i will be ripping into them all day every day until they quit w10.

DeletedUser16970

"unknown noob"?! You might want to check you facts :rolleyes:

Westforts w10 rankings
1. VenGyr
23. boozwhaa
96. -Neo-

DeletedUser26790

balance is shifted badly to your favour and if that continues W10 will be ruined... But you don't mind that as long as you're winning...

HAHAHA, are you serious?! Surely you can't be.... right?

DeletedUser16970

HAHAHA, are you serious?! Surely you can't be.... right?

I think anarchy111's point was that W10 will be ruined for him. Much like it's been for many of our old fort fighters that left this world months ago. Like he pointed out, it's only fun as long as you're winning...

But I could be wrong :p

DeletedUser9470

"unknown noob"?! You might want to check you facts :rolleyes:

Westforts w10 rankings
1. VenGyr
23. boozwhaa
96. -Neo-

LOL, so you saying rank 23 is an achievement?

imho, NO! not on any world.

rank 23 of what? an external website?
xp rank: 87 - boozhwaa - 105 - BlackStone
duel rank: 594 - boozhwaa - xp14389 - won170 - lost87 - diff83 - BlackStone
so quite clearly fb focused as nowhere in the other tables and only rank 23!
JOKES

and yourself? zoe who? mmm, ive never heard of you either.

its funny after one win a load of unknown people appear from nowhere!
XD

dont quote your stats if your stats are crap.
;)

DeletedUser

He's still mumbling, but i can't make heads or tails of what he's saying. :blink:

DeletedUser

GC or FFU, for this conversation its all the same, point is you are taking the cream and want everyone else to adapt to you, and no you are not worried about the balance issue, you only wish for us to "somehow get more experience , more GGs and more HP so we could give you better resistance, but of course you want to do absolutely nothing to get it better.

Again 2 battles isn't the proper picture, but you don't mind having "slight advantage" in HP and not so slight in GGs...

Status
Not open for further replies.