Resolved where is hot&sexy's guide now?

canufeelit

want to point my new townies to the basics and i can't find it. wasn't it a sticky? is everyone upset we kill them already?

Red Falcon

Hmm...This is odd. I know it was a sticky, but I never knew it was taken down. Was it taken down? I think I will have a look for it.

DeletedUser

It was unstickied. It is still in questions and guides, an easy search will take you to it. The reason it is not a sticky anymore is because it is not updated to pants and belts. Until someone will take matters to bring it up to date, will not be sticky again.

Red Falcon

Ah I see. Thank you for the update on this, Duduie. I'll rep you up for this and for the help on the fancy weapons post I made.

DeletedUser

Welcome. I did ask Hot'n'Sexy about updating it and the answer was that he/she doesn't have the time to do it. If anybody else is willing to, I will be more than happy to sticky it. But until then, I cannot leave an incomplete guide up there.

Red Falcon

If you want, Duduie...I can have a go at updating it. But only if Hot'n'Sexy says this is okay. Would you like to ask them if it's okay for someone else to update it?

DeletedUser

I already have the answer to that question and that is: yes. Have a go at it :)