Duelling Changes

DeletedUser

Hmm low health no way to defend one self ....
Sound like one of my all work characters :p

And they are not allowed to defend themself in duels in any way so why shuld your duelerer ?

So i would like to join in on the NO !!

45 min is not a long time to react including travel time you have to be online to be able to retaliate in that time window so raise it to 2 h :p

So live with it or give up dueling.
Hrmpf and i usually feel bad when i whine a little when my pure work characters get dueled lol
Dualerers complaining about getting dueled :D

took me awhile to understand this but now that you mention it, it is kinda funny.

DeletedUser

Heck it even works this way (remember, we're dealing with a premium-class dueler here). You're 20% faster right? OK, fight someone 29 minutes away, walk about 20 minutes in the polar opposite direction, go to sleep. You'll probably be safe.

not quite. The time and place is set when the other person clicks "duel", so it doesn't matter where you end up in the time being.

DeletedUser

The update still eliminated the advantage of the pure appearance dueler.... why not remove the 10 minute wait until he can fire his second round,,,that would even things up

DeletedUser

what is this talk about a pure appearance dueler? is there even such a thing?

DeletedUser

It is funny,I mean the threads like this one are funny..Every time when someone have problems with his build,or loose few duels start threads like this and start complaining:I was in my working equipment,some class is superior then other,etc.
I think that this rule about 45 min is one of the best rules about dueling in this game..
I know that some people would like to choose dueler class and buy premium and duel some people that are 30 min from them and then go to sleep,and because of this I think that 45 min rule is great...

DeletedUser

rainshadow,

I take my losses along with everyone else, but on most of the worlds i play with the underdog alliances. Dueling trying to defend my town mates is now nearly impossible.

Note: This is not a Pro-Camp thread or anything of the sort.

Take fort fights for example, some duelists (and class) go from battle to battle killing players who traveled there offline. A person like me trying to fend them off is now unable to do so without the use of cookies or other edibles. So far this 1 rule has brought more disadvantages to anyone who duels than the advantage of hitting a camper.

Joxer and below both of you duel, and you are both well known in most worlds. When u feel like dueling one day and head off to a battle or sleep and get blasted back to your hotel 40 minutes after u dueled you will see what i'm talking about.

DeletedUser

Joxer and below both of you duel, and you are both well known in most worlds. When u feel like dueling one day and head off to a battle or sleep and get blasted back to your hotel 40 minutes after u dueled you will see what i'm talking about.
Huh? Excuse me, but I play only w12 and w13. I'm not sure what most worlds are you referring to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's face it, rule changes are like new tax laws, some people win & some people lose. I'll live with it and re-skill.

DeletedUser

I quite like the new rule, it adds a new twist and gives the victim the chance for immediate revenge. Keeps both sides on their toes.

DeletedUser

I rest my case .... I bet it won't cost any of you $100K to re-skill in order to adapt. There are always casualties in any rule change.

DeletedUser22575

I think the major problem with the 45 minute fire back is anyone can do it, and it should just be members of the town you attacked.

DeletedUser

I think the major problem with the 45 minute fire back is anyone can do it, and it should just be members of the town you attacked.

I thought it was only for the guy dueled himself. You sure about that?

DeletedUser

I thought it was only for the guy dueled himself. You sure about that?

yah you're open to everyone. If you haven't seen it already, this is displayed in the hotel menu.

-----------------------------------------------
Sleep Distance: 04:12:04
Can be attacked until: Today at 8:07 PM
Duration: 8 hours
--------------------------------------------

Other than a few possible tweaks I love the new update. I felt that the hotel ducking was unfair, and I was one of the people doing it.

DeletedUser

ahh guess ill have to give in to this abusive new rule. It's sad how the game changes due to overzealous players that whine on the forums more than play the game.

diggo or someone u can delete this thread seeing as nothing productive came from it

DeletedUser

yah you're open to everyone. If you haven't seen it already, this is displayed in the hotel menu.

-----------------------------------------------
Sleep Distance: 04:12:04
Can be attacked until: Today at 8:07 PM
Duration: 8 hours
--------------------------------------------

Other than a few possible tweaks I love the new update. I felt that the hotel ducking was unfair, and I was one of the people doing it.

Ah well it applies to everyone so it shouldn't really be a problem. I guess people won't have any reason now to complain about campers/hiders.

DeletedUser

diggo or someone u can delete this thread seeing as nothing productive came from it

Wow, I didn't know God played the West. Still, if God sees no value in something then of course no one else will so fair enough, delete it. I mean you're infallible and the fact i enjoyed reading this thread must be because of a serious flaw in my mental make-up rather than a thread like this being of interest to people who play the game.

So diggo or someone u [sic] had better delete this thread quickly or a plague of locusts may be flying your way.