Script .] Show ALL Jobs Mod [.

DeletedUser

Hello..I would like to ask.Is this script available and for other servers or only at net?

DeletedUser

Hello..I would like to ask.Is this script available and for other servers or only at net?

The script itself will RUN on any server... as for WORKING on any server, I have no idea. I'm guessing the environment variables differ from server to server, but I'm not going to go register on 20 different servers just to find out.

The only way you will know is if you try for yourself.

Please post back here if it works, and tell us which server you tested it on.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

The script worked the first time I tried it. Now it does not do anything. I have tried shutting off all other scripts in case it interferes with any other but it didn't work.

DeletedUser14006

Thank you for that script Peter, I really like it :)

Comes in very useful for seeing the high level cash jobs - now I can see where those builders and adventurers are ;)

Should see my balance increase nicely now (tumble)

DeletedUser

It won't work for me. Can you please post the EXACT script? Thanks. And please tell me why it won't work... I'm on World 12 on .net so it should work becuase I'm aware you play that world also.

DeletedUser

It won't work for me. Can you please post the EXACT script? Thanks. And please tell me why it won't work... I'm on World 12 on .net so it should work becuase I'm aware you play that world also.

If you could explain more then I might be able to help you... unfortunately I can't just miraculously fix something when I know nothing about WHY it isn't working. Please provide for me the following information:

GreaseMonkey version
FireFox version
Operating System (winxp / vista / linux / mac)
System Memory (RAM)
Processor (ex: Intel p4 @ 3GHz / AMD Phenom x2 @ 2.8GHz ect.)
Hard Drive Size (500GB @ 10,000 RPM)

If you don't know how to get your computers internal specs I can help you get them but I'd need to know what Operating System you are using first.

DeletedUser

Ah. Clearing my cache worked. :p Thanks for offering the help though. Brilliant script!

DeletedUser

Your script is Awesome, worked great for me first time. Glad I can turn it off when I want to though.
The biggest question for me and I would like some re-assurance is:

IS THE USE OF THIS SCRIPT LEGAL?

I have no intentions of getting banned for the use of this script, so it'll be kinda stand-by until I get a response, just paranoid i guess.

It doesnt allow you to do and of the jobs so no real advantages are given. just information, but i dunno.

If a mod or dev could respond that would be awesome, other than that, Kepp up the great work. you got rep from me for all it's worth!

DeletedUser

I have been using it since he created it and have never been in trouble. It's perfectly legal since it does not mimic any premium features, nor does it give you an unfair advantage. Plus that I am sure if they did not want the script to be used, someone would definitely take the time to close a thread that promotes it.

Deleted User - 1278415

Love this script now with 1.29 it makes it easier to find people working high pay $ jobs.

DeletedUser

Right click on Greasemonkey/Manage User Scripts. Click on the script and on your bottom left corner you will see "Enabled" with a tick. Remove the tick. Or simply right click on GM and then you can see your scripts and untick any of them.

DeletedUser19088

I am a bit thick how do i use it pls :) I mean get the scrip onto my pc

DeletedUser

javascript:void(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.type='text/javascript';t.src='http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/92414.user.js';document.body.appendChild(t)})()

thats for the gear, but it doesnt work for me, anyone else has same prob?

DeletedUser27501

it work for me the first time but in this evening it seems it doesn`t work anymore