Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

From dishwasher to millionaire for having $1000000
2q8muky.png

It's for having $1.000.000 on the bank :)

Good Feather:
jobdone.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From dishwasher to millionaire for having $1000000
2q8muky.png

It has a Gold thingie.
So it might come in set.

I was looking on West Status and some were different.
How?

DeletedUser

Funny they would say dishwasher to millionaire, I figured they would say shining shoes, there is no dishwashing job...

DeletedUser

medal_chicken_buk-buk-bukaw.jpg
1) Chicken (Silver) - Rumour has it this set is to do with calling a fort battle but not taking part in it.

DeletedUser

1) Chicken (Silver) - Rumour has it this set is to do with calling a fort battle but not taking part in it.

This one is fake. He don't deserve a place in this topic. Just because the chicken is ugly (and fake ofcourse) :p

DeletedUser

Damn, removing that medal was like the first thing I did when I took over editing the thread from EM. I can't believe it's coming back now. If the rumor was true, there would be hundreds of people with the medal. Do you know how many people dig and forget to join? It doesn't even just happen to n00bs. Anyone digging for the first time can easily make the mistake of assuming you automatically join and occasionally someone just forgets.

The medal was a joke!

Tourist Set
1) Tourist (Bronze) - Sleep for 10 x 8 hours in a foreign hotel.
2) Backpacker (Silver) - Sleep for 50 x 8 hours in a foreign hotel.
3) Globetrotter (Gold) - Sleep for 100 x 8 hours in a foreign hotel.

I can't tell you the exact number of times required, but I just got Tourist sleeping in an allied fort. And I was a wanderer until my 50s, shows you how little I slept.

UPDATED BY GOODFEATHER:
jobdone.png

Deleted User - 1278415

1.30 mortally wounds this thread. As all medals are now viewable through the Acheivements Statistics button. We no longer have to guess what are the real medals.

The only need for this thread now is the how to get those medals.

And of course the chicken is indeed fake... strange though on w6 the puzzle and dishwasher are not shown.

DeletedUser

Mortally wounded?

Perhaps. I'm surprised to see how many pages it covers--I don't think I've seen anything like it.

But the first page seems to have been kept up. And, as you say, good source of info on how to get those medals for folks who might be interested.

Assuming the list is complete, is there a way of taking the list (without the 137 other pages) and posting it as a sticky and closed?

DeletedUser16970

As all medals are now viewable through the Acheivements Statistics button. We no longer have to guess what are the real medals.

This thread is still useful. I don't know if it's a bug but the list of obtainable medals isn't complete on some of my worlds.

Question: How do you get the solution to the mystery medal? w11 is the only world i can see it on.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I completely disagree, it doesn't kill it at all. How does it help you to know the requirements after you get the medal? It helps on future worlds, but it helps more if you know the reqs before you try to get a medal. All having access to the stats means is it's easier to pinpoint the exact requirements. I just wish sleeping stats were shown.

DeletedUser

Travelling Set
1) "And I Could Walk 500 Miles, ..." (Bronze) - Travel 333 miles on foot.

I tested this and you must walk 5000. Don't know what it exactly is, but you need 5000 at the statistics.

DeletedUser

Travelling Set
1) "And I Could Walk 500 Miles, ..." (Bronze) - Travel 333 miles on foot.

I tested this and you must walk 5000. Don't know what it exactly is, but you need 5000 at the statistics.
Do you know mabe how long you must travel on donkey? i have now

edit: i just look into that you need 666 miles than it is around 10.000

DeletedUser

Based on the numbers posted above, it seems like each unit for distance in the statistics section accounts for about 100 metres.

Deleted User - 1278415

I'm testing that right now :)

Guess I was wrong, this section is needed for verification.... though i think it should be in the Spoiler section not the question section.

So when you verify the walked to get medal, be sure to take a screenshot of your feet walked medal and actual distance walked via the new stat report otherwise it didnt happen.

I will say it is probably around 5000-5008 since my w9 guy has it now and I know I didn't walk without an animal except to get the medal.

EDIT:
Here are my stats if it helps in testing and I have each of the 3 medals... except on w10 and w11 I don't have the walked by foot.

w9
Distance travelled by foot: 5008 Yes
Distance travelled by donkey: 12147Yes
Distance travelled by horse: 70840
Distance travelled by Quarter: 38643Yes

w10
Distance travelled by foot: 3727 Do not have it.
Distance travelled by donkey: 19834Yes
Distance travelled by horse: 65494
Distance travelled by Quarter: 28327Yes

w11
Distance travelled by foot: 4171 No do not have it
Distance travelled by donkey: 32950Yes
Distance travelled by horse: 99212
Distance travelled by Quarter: 42029Yes

W12
Distance travelled by foot: 5238 Yes
Distance travelled by donkey: 16058Yes
Distance travelled by horse: 55809
Distance travelled by Quarter: 30081Yes

So based off these numbers... I'd venture to say...
foot should be 5000
Donkey should be 10000-12000
Quarter should be 25000-28000

Status
Not open for further replies.