Passed Market item list for each town

Shall a tab be suggested to show all of town items for sale on the market?

• Yes

Votes: 63 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

Woman (Sorry Good Feather) ...just wants to see what is there and will buy it because it is there. Maybe for the future, maybe because on a list of wants and is always interested in inventory.

Hmmm there has to be something in the rule book for this besides mod abuse... I'll keep searching. :laugh: If I were a true woman I would know every single rule and be able to recite them verbatim in a second notice.

But to get back on topic Im curious about what Joxer wants to do with a side project on this... you've got me more intrigued for future projects.

I could only imagine people posting their entire town inventory screenshots for estate sales easier.

DeletedUser

Hmmm there has to be something in the rule book for this besides mod abuse... I'll keep searching. :laugh: If I were a true woman I would know every single rule and be able to recite them verbatim in a second notice.

'Tis true. You would know all the rules, and you would even be able to make up new ones while convincingly being able to make them seem as if they'd been rules all along.

We are born with this ability, you see. :cool:

But to get back on topic Im curious about what Joxer wants to do with a side project on this... you've got me more intrigued for future projects.

I could only imagine people posting their entire town inventory screenshots for estate sales easier.

I too wish to know what he has planned. Just from previous posts I've read, Joxer knows this game. I tip my hat to him. Even with all this buttering up though, I don't think he'll tell us. I'm pretty sure it makes him happy knowing he has multiple people besides themselves with curiosity.

To stay on topic though, I voted yes. This is a great idea, and I would love to see it implemented.

Deleted User - 1278415

Poll is closed and looks like it passed

View Poll Results: Shall a tab be suggested to show all of town items for sale on the market?
Yes
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
64 84.21%
No
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
12 15.79%

Submitted to Devs for a future version suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.