Items found

DeletedUser22575

hi guys i found 4th peice of a map :huh:

does anyone know what this is as ive looked in all forums and west stats and tools too

i found it whilst doing a job search if that helps

there has been a thread opened on this under the Saloon quest area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2hque0i.png

WOOOOOOOOOOT! :up:

DeletedUser

These are just my "good" finds I say good. Either rare or part of a set.

[spoil]
IronCross.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]sorry, although it is placed in spoiler tags, it still isn't allowed to post quest spoilers here.

Desi.
[/spoil]

Don't have the reports but also found Piece of note(part 2) the very first time I did trading(Win?). I have also found a Golden Indian necklace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Huckleberry's slingshot from breaking in horses,Figaro's razor blade from cowboy,etc

DeletedUser

30029946.png

Full sleepyhead obtained, now just gotta wait 3 levels till I can wear it.

DeletedUser

at least you got something..i hate that job...never do it unless calls for in a quest

DeletedUser

After 3 months of searching, after buying it on the market couple of weeks ago for too much cash if you ask me, but I lost patience...
It finally dropped on me on a job I'd never thought:

12248151.png

No, it's not for sale, stuff like this I'm selling only to my alljobs townmates till everyone gets everything. The price will be 2300$, of course. :)

DeletedUser

unforgiven, there's nothing wrong with those screenshots, nice catch man!

And I simply can't believe this. As I said above, for months I've been searching for it, and now I got two of them in less than 24 hours. And what's even more strange, on two different jobs that ain't treasurehunt/graverob.

99743461.png

DeletedUser11353

Weird, eh Joxer? I was looking for it for ages on w12 and found 2 in a row(link). It happens to me all the time, especially with walking sticks lol.

DeletedUser

unforgiven, there's nothing wrong with those screenshots, nice catch man!

And I simply can't believe this. As I said above, for months I've been searching for it, and now I got two of them in less than 24 hours. And what's even more strange, on two different jobs that ain't treasurehunt/graverob.
Thx! Yeah that happands to me with note part one i got 4 in 3 days on charlatan and now there is no chance to get it anymore. Luck runs out. :hmf:

DeletedUser

Check the quest discussion forum a little bit and you´ll find it there..