Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10077

I did a search for this and no similar results were found, so I hope it aint been suggested before. :unsure:

In Arizona our town has the problem of an inactive sole town founder, so progressing the town, altering or creating new town forums is not possible. So here is my idea on this.

Instead of just showing inactivity for two days, or more than a week, would it be possible to show the exact number of days of inactivity instead??

This way at least remaining active town members would be able to count down the days to the deletion of the account, and then send in a support ticket if the account has not been deleted after the 45 day period.

Deleted User - 1278415

I did a search for this and no similar results were found, so I hope it aint been suggested before. :unsure:

In Arizona our town has the problem of an inactive sole town founder, so progressing the town, altering or creating new town forums is not possible. So here is my idea on this.

Instead of just showing inactivity for two days, or more than a week, would it be possible to show the exact number of days of inactivity instead??

This way at least remaining active town members would be able to count down the days to the deletion of the account, and then send in a support ticket if the account has not been deleted after the 45 day period.

After 45 days when no one has a hat in town then the hat will be an option to be taken by the first person who sees it... I love chaos on day 46 when a lv18 njub takes the hat.
Yes there was a minor idea submitted on this for when there is a red dot that it shows how long it was inactive for on the mouse over event... its been awhile tho.

DeletedUser

Lets put this in the correct format since I like it. ~Good Feather~

Topic: Fort Battle Distance
Concept: For fort battle include the distance from how far away you are from your current location.
Also Change the Fort Battle time to be the same as that of the server time in 24 hr format.

Reason: It allows for people to quickly glance at the fort overiew screen and choose the nearest fort to go to. And changing the time format allows people to go by the posted server time on screen vs correctly adding 12 hours to the time and accidentally being wrong and missing the fort battle time. Keep all time related issues in the game in sync with the game 24 hour clock

idea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idea title: Make reports visible to alliance members.
Details of idea: In the access restrictions to reports we could have an "alliance" restriction. "The alliance members can see this report". So that we could share the details with members of other towns belonging to the same alliance. Since we have chat and market restrictions for those same people.
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No
Reasons for submitting: It's easy to implement. We have plenty space in the access restrictions menu. Just to make one more line. Doesnt need any special graphic design what so ever. Would make it easier to share reports with other alliance members without having to make it public where everyone can see.

DeletedUser

Details of idea: I would like to suggest that job reports show the military time the server uses or have the server time shown in regular time to match the job reports. either or doesnt matter as long as they match either

Does it meet the guidelines?: hope so

Has the idea been posted before?: no clue

Reasons for submitting: I think its stupid & annoying to have the server in military time & the job reports in regular time & am tired of having to convert them when I need to know when a job was finished.

DeletedUser

Motivation raise after level up

My idea is that when you level up, your character get so exited that he/she gets a huge motivation boost and wants to do any jobs, even if he/she already have been mining silver for a week. (motivation in all jobs raises to 100%)

DeletedUser

Well i have some ideas

1. One new position besides founder and counsilor and that would be sheriff
he could offer bounties from town treasury but he could not collect bounty on those persons who he has wanted... and max bounty taken from town treasury would be like 50000$

2. Sheriff could offer fees for town players to paid in town treasury or in town forts max fee would be 500$ or 1000$ and sheriff would get like 10% of the fee himself... So if sheriff offers fees for someone it would be taken directly on that person bank account and moved to town treasury or in fort treasury but only after few days if person who has offered fees don't pay them voluntarily... (This was explained bit messy hopefully everyone understand... :) )

3. Time limited shopping invites... so special invite that allows player to stay in town only some time period like 10min to max 1 day... Also if you go to town whit shopping invite you should not need to wait any time before you can join other town...

Well criticism is always welcome so what you like about my ideas :)

Deleted User - 1278415

Proposal: Make the marker for what page you are on in the reports just a little darker.

Idea: Pretty simple, I don't know if it's a huge problem or if it's just me but the marker of what page I'm on for my reports/telegrams is very light, kinda hard to find.

Details: Just shade it a little darker of the color (orange?) so it is still not annoying but easier to glance at what page you are on.

I just thought I would put it out there, this is not the first time I was going through my records of reports and was having trouble distinguishing what page I was on, causing me to (quite often I admit) go the opposite of my intended direction, or too far when looking into past reports/telegram.

I need a visual of this to understand your minor issue with this before I include it with the the group.

My idea is that when you level up, your character get so exited that he/she gets a huge motivation boost and wants to do any jobs, even if he/she already have been mining silver for a week. (motivation in all jobs raises to 100%)

This inst a minor idea and will not be passed in the game as it is highly abuseable... think of the zero motivational duelers would hate it every time they leveled up. Workers would be able to work nonstop. You would always be doing high experience point jobs and constantly leveling up.

So no to this.

Well i have some ideas

1. One new position besides founder and counselor and that would be sheriff
he could offer bounties from town treasury but he could not collect bounty on those persons who he has wanted... and max bounty taken from town treasury would be like 50000$

2. Sheriff could offer fees for town players to paid in town treasury or in town forts max fee would be 500$ or 1000$ and sheriff would get like 10% of the fee himself... So if sheriff offers fees for someone it would be taken directly on that person bank account and moved to town treasury or in fort treasury but only after few days if person who has offered fees don't pay them voluntarily... (This was explained bit messy hopefully everyone understand... :) )

3. Time limited shopping invites... so special invite that allows player to stay in town only some time period like 10min to max 1 day... Also if you go to town whit shopping invite you should not need to wait any time before you can join other town...

Well criticism is always welcome so what you like about my ideas :)

This section is for minor ideas. Ideas that do not require discussion and debate. As the 3 above ideas would require.
1. Has been suggested many times.
2. Would definitely need to be discussed as I don't think this point of view has been discussed. General rule here if you cant explain your idea as non-messy then it probably isn't a minor idea change
3. Time limited shopping... 1 day is currently the max.. I've suggested 10 mins. before in other debate.. prior to 1.29. Now with 1.29 you use the market to find items at town shopper prices.
But all 3 would need to be drawn out debates and not here.

END OF SUBMISSIONS FOR MINOR IDEAS #7

Begin submissions for Minor Ideas #8 here

DeletedUser

For minor ideas #8

Idea title: SHOW TOWN ITEMS ON MARKET
Details of idea: For the market you shoud be able to sort what your towns people are selling..

DeletedUser

Okay, I think a couple of the skill requirements for jobs don't make sense:

"Serving in the army" shouldn't require Swimming, because you don't do a lot of that in most armies, and definitely not in the army of the old west. Leadership, Tactics or Toughness would be much more logical.

Second, "sawing wood" should require at least 1 stamina or vigor. Anyone who spends a lot of time sawing wood will agree...

That's it.

DeletedUser

Idea title: burning towns
Details of idea: Make it possible to attack the buildings in a town. it should be super hard to do. but it would be fun to burn a town.
Reasons for submitting: a idea i had.

Deleted User - 1278415

Idea title: burning towns
Details of idea: Make it possible to attack the buildings in a town. it should be super hard to do. but it would be fun to burn a town.
Reasons for submitting: a idea i had.

This is sorta part of the future roadmap. And this is not a minor idea.

Excerpt:
Town/building deterioration
Buildings with high levels deteriorate over time
Reasons:

• More use for builders
  • No limitation for new towns
  • Money gets pulled out of the world

Okay, I think a couple of the skill requirements for jobs don't make sense:

"Serving in the army" shouldn't require Swimming, because you don't do a lot of that in most armies, and definitely not in the army of the old west. Leadership, Tactics or Toughness would be much more logical.

Second, "sawing wood" should require at least 1 stamina or vigor. Anyone who spends a lot of time sawing wood will agree...

That's it.

Job skills will probably be changing after pants/belts are introduced.

DeletedUser

Has the Ranks for fort battles, gained by the exp u have earned, been suggested yet?
Point is just to show off with ur rank.
Like 500exp - recruit
2000 exp - private
and so on...

DeletedUser

Auction @ Market

Proposal: TOWN MARKET CANCEL AUCTION of items you posted, early.

Idea: A way to cancel an auction item, UNLESS there are already bids on the item.

Additional: Allow for editing and put a note on items... otherwise you may forget what you sold without a note.
Additional: Allow for also changing weather the item is for town, alliance, everyone.

DeletedUser

I need a visual of this to understand your minor issue with this before I include it with the the group

Alright finally figured out how to make a picture on the forums, I will delete my other post and try again.

Proposal: Make the marker for what page you are on in the reports just a little darker.

Idea: Pretty simple, I don't know if it's a huge problem or if it's just me but the marker of what page I'm on for my reports/telegrams is very light, kinda hard to find.

Details: Just shade it a little darker of the color then it already is or perhaps a different color (blue?); so it is still not annoying but easier to glance at what page you are on.

Visual aid: I am not very good with these, but here it is.

Currently it looks like this:

I just think a little more tinting, would be a good Minor thing.

I just thought I would put it out there, this is not the first time I was going through my records of reports and was having trouble distinguishing what page I was on, causing me to (quite often I admit) go the opposite of my intended direction, or too far when looking into past reports/telegram.

DeletedUser26406

the pic.the pic
143j.png

Si I think it would be nice cuz I've got over 500 ppl in mine so it is kinda boring just sending by clicking on every name.

Deleted User - 1278415

the pic.the pic
143j.png

Si I think it would be nice cuz I've got over 500 ppl in mine so it is kinda boring just sending by clicking on every name.

Ive submitted a similar Distribution list idea in previous Minor ideas.

Alright finally figured out how to make a picture on the forums, I will delete my other post and try again.

Details: Just shade it a little darker of the color then it already is or perhaps a different color (blue?); so it is still not annoying but easier to glance at what page you are on.

Visual aid: I am not very good with these, but here it is.

Currently it looks like this:

I just think a little more tinting, would be a good Minor thing.

how about I submit it as this... so it somewhat stays with the current color scheme.

notice.png

DeletedUser

Bank Deposit

In the bank page left side you have the deposit button and to the left of the deposit button you have in (0) the amount the user currently is holding in hand that can be quick clicked to enter it into the form to the left for deposit into the bank.

Can you also do the same for the town treasury so you can quick click it into the town treasury form. cause I know lately I have been depositing more into my towns treasury to build up for building purposes and would be easier then having to type it in each time.

Thanks! :)

DeletedUser

A button that allows...

...a player to go to their town .
It`s simple really , a button next to the world map button that instantly adds the assignment of going to town to the assignment queue. i mean... why must we click on the town button first then on the town then on the sign post then choose to go?

Another idea , can`t the game automatically deposits the cash of a player once they arrive to their town? many times i set assignments to work then go to bed "in real life" , after my character finishes her work she has to wait for me till i wake up to deposit her cash . she`s unprotected for so long.
this idea will not make the premium cash deposit option futile since there are other situations where you need to deposit cash while you`re out side of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.