Submitted 1.29 dueling improvement

Shall the rankings view be modified to include duel info?

• Yes

Votes: 93 90.3%
  • NO

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This idea is simple and could have gone into the simple ideas thread, but I figured if it's a good idea it may get a lot of attention.

Problem

With the 1.29 update finding your dueling targets has become much more difficult and time consuming, especially to us who don't play as often as others.

Solution

1. Add "Distance to get there" to the "Duels" section in the "Ranking" page.
2. The ability to sort the rankings page so we can find the targets closest, dueling level, Experience, and so on. By being able to sort the rankings page we will be able to choose the best targets to duel.

betterattempt.png

Conclusion:

- Campers still will not be able to have an advantage, they will still have to travel target to target.
- Should be a simple fix (not that I know anything about programming)

Win Win for everyone... keeping pesky campers honest and giving duelers a little bit of an easier time trying to find targets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Absolutely yes, adding this is of the most importance!
Although dueling through saloon is not the only option to duel someone, this would be a great adition.

5 stars.

DeletedUser

I totaly agree. this makes it less dificult but not that easy also.

so I totaly agree

DeletedUser

I love this idea. It seems simple (Not a total game overhaul or a completly new event like many of the ideas posted), but may be one of the most useful ideas suggested in a while. This will make deciding your opponents much easier

DeletedUser24160

This rockz!
Im a 0 mot dueler in W1 and im having a tough time
If this doesent get passed im X_X

DeletedUser

Simple, elegant idea ! Helps a lot and I think is not difficult to implement...

Deleted User - 1278415

Yes sounds like everyone is wanting it...

Though someone will need to make better visual aids. I can't submit "non-pretty" stuff :cool:in the finalized version that goes to vote and developers.

So far I see add a distance column in the rankings that allows it to be sorted by distance,
dueling level, experience etc... ETC... does that mean there is more?

I'll throw this out would you maybe want to know if they are in your alliance?

Deleted User - 1278415

Thanks for putting that into perspective for me it helps sell the idea a little bit better.

DeletedUser

Title: Alliance before dueling for on the spot duels.
Concept: Add an icon or a representation to indicate that the player is part of your alliance.

Reason:
On players profile show a marking to represent in your alliance and in the screen for players location. This saves you from clicking on the button to duel only to be alerted "Are you sure you want to duel this person?" This way I'd rather see this than try to duel players I can't, which so many alliance it's hard to keep up

Visual Aid:
ALLIANCE.jpg

Thanks that's it.

Deleted User - 1278415

Great Idea, I'd like to propose as well , hope you don't mind King david me jumping on your post though such a small change seems fitting to be added to your.
On players profile to show as alliance and at players location
ALLIANCE.jpg

I'm fully aware you cant duel alliance as a warning comes up, though I'd rather see this than try to duel players I can't, which so many alliance it's hard to keep up :laugh::laugh:
Thanks thats it.

Yes I like this, thou kind on but off the subject... please just post this above in Minor Ideas. I don't think anyone will disagree with adding an alliance button/image as shown on the onsite duel.

DeletedUser22685

I thought he meant at the individual town's saloons, there was the distance column. You had it in the rankings section. Which are we discussing? Distance column in the ranking page? Or in the saloons?
There already is a distance column in the saloon.

king david said:
Add "Distance to get there" to the "Duels" section in the "Ranking" page.

DeletedUser22685

Make sure you send both pictures away, in case they want to go with the whole amature effect :D

Deleted User - 1278415

give it a few days for further discussions or debate. Then we put a vote on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.