Petition Against New Dueling Method

DeletedUser

Anyone who wishes for the new method of dueling, in which you have to go the players location, to be revoked....

Sign here.

1. Blondie14

DeletedUser

lol, campers unite? This is one of the best things about 1.29 and I guarantee there are 100 people who like it for every 1 that doesn't.

DeletedUser

you're kidding, im trying to get a coward who's sleeping in a hotel out of his town, and to try and check if he's asleep is a pain. Not to mention to try and just fun duel will now take three times as long compared to being able to stay in one place and duel multiple people from the same town.

Now if i have a bone to pick with a certain town, i have to jump around the map to get them all.

See my point? it'll make this new bounty hunting feature a pain in the arse.

DeletedUser

I will sign it. The only time I camped a town is when we were at war with them... which is kind of the point of war. If I want to duel certain people it takes far longer know which is time I really don't have...

DeletedUser

if it wasnt pointless to try, i would as well

but they arent going to change it

DeletedUser

lol, campers unite? This is one of the best things about 1.29 and I guarantee there are 100 people who like it for every 1 that doesn't.

HAHAHAH Sooooo true... And people should give this system a chance before creating this kind of threats.. just because duelers need to put in some more effort to duel..

Not to state the obvious fact that dueling is now more realistic.. nd though its better for people who dont duel that much everyone should give it a try and not start pointing out stuff based on their own laziness..

The dueling system was based on certain mechanics whic created campers, 0% motiv duelers etc.. if the new system doesnt offer that, tough luck, get used to it! If there is a reason the dueling system was changed it's because most players wanted it to change!

DeletedUser22575

HAHAHAH Sooooo true... And people should give this system a chance before creating this kind of threats.. just because duelers need to put in some more effort to duel..

Not to state the obvious fact that dueling is now more realistic.. nd though its better for people who dont duel that much everyone should give it a try and not start pointing out stuff based on their own laziness..

The dueling system was based on certain mechanics whic created campers, 0% motiv duelers etc.. if the new system doesnt offer that, tough luck, get used to it! If there is a reason the dueling system was changed it's because most players wanted it to change!

Actually this will encourage more of those who duel to be 0 mot instead of exp dulers.

O mots don't worry about exp..just if they can hit you and they have a lower dueling level and a larger target selection to choose from.

Exp duelers are the ones who will be chasing targets.

O mots will still be setting there in your towns hitting you.

DeletedUser1121

i really like it. i am a pure dueller on a world and it just adds some extra dimension, to hop from silvermine to silvermine :)

DeletedUser

Yeah let´s keep it! I hate campers! I don´t wanna get camped :(. Like in arizona before!

DeletedUser

im 0% but never camped - its gonna take some getting used to but i like the changes - it means im gonna be impossible to find...like a shadow

DeletedUser

i really like it. i am a pure dueller on a world and it just adds some extra dimension, to hop from silvermine to silvermine :)

Agreed, I actually prefer this new method, now I can camp at high-paying jobs like silver mining or drilling for oil, and get people's money as soon as they earn it!