Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Love this idea, but maybe it is not a minor idea. Perhaps a major-minor idea, or a minor-major idea. Hmm... Anyway, its a simple, great idea.

DeletedUser25707

Green could be hard to see on the map, perhaps pink? ;)
Pink would work... or Brown... or Orange [actually I think orange is used now for towns that are being built at the moment]... doesn't really matter which color it would be used as long as it clearly mark such forts.

DeletedUser22685

Orange looks too much like yellow. Brown would work if it was dark enough. There's also purple or cyan.

DeletedUser25707

Orange looks too much like yellow. Brown would work if it was dark enough. There's also purple or cyan.
Hmm, purple or cyan... either could work... purple might make more sense tematically since those forts are half way between friendly you can enter freely [blue] and foreign you can't enter at all [red].

DeletedUser22685

Pink, purple, cyan, rainbow or invisible just to keep you entertained while looking for forts. That's your list, almighty Good Feather ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

Alright we will discuss further, right before I go to send it to the Developers... need a few more before I make Minor Ideas #7

DeletedUser26412

Hi eveyone i know im asking this in wrong place and will probably never find my way back here to see the answer lol.
but i was woundering if anyone knows how to block all these stupin in game chat roome from enemies trying to spy when im online?
the only chat roome i want are for my town and alliance and fort battles i join!
MRM

DeletedUser25707

Bounty collected notification

Title: Bounty Hunter Notification
Concept: Send a confirmation report to the purchaser of the poster that the bounty has been collected.

Reason:
With 1.29 we had Bounties introduced to the game. So you go to Sheriff's office, you post a bounty on someone and then... nothing. Your bounty get collected but you will never know about it. Unless you go to that players profile and check if he still have a Wanted line in his profile.

It would be nice to get a little report saying "XYZ has collected your bounty by KO'ing [or defeating... whatever is required to collect bounty] ABC", something similar to what we get when our auction is completed. Getting an actual report of the fight would be a nice bonus but it's not that important... just knowing that someone got the person you posted bounty on is enough.

Incentive: This would keep people interested in bounty posters and keep using the feature over and over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Hi eveyone i know im asking this in wrong place and will probably never find my way back here to see the answer lol.
but i was woundering if anyone knows how to block all these stupin in game chat roome from enemies trying to spy when im online?
the only chat roome i want are for my town and alliance and fort battles i join!
MRM
Untick the little checkboxes next to the chat names on the right.

DeletedUser

It would be nice to get a little report saying "XYZ has collected your bounty by KO'ing [or defeating... whatever is required to collect bounty] ABC", something similar to what we get when our auction is completed. Getting an actual report of the fight would be a nice bonus but it's not that important... just knowing that someone got the person you posted bounty on is enough.
I like this, it'd work just like the market.

But, since the devs don't list the person(s) posting bounties,
I don't think the poster(s) should know who collected it.

DeletedUser9470

I like this, it'd work just like the market.

But, since the devs don't list the person(s) posting bounties,
I don't think the poster(s) should know who collected it.

2 ideas on this:
1 - i think it should be known who puts bounty on who. that was the way IRL.
2 - varied bounty would be nice:
dead: x amount
alive: (ie only winning without a ko): x/2 amount

DeletedUser22685

Maybe the alive option should be taken out all together. If there's dead or alive, someone could miss out on the full amount of money by taking out all but 100 of their hp, and they could easily get a KO in the next duel. I think it should be just KO.

Deleted User - 1278415

Guys there is a major idea thread already started for the bounties/KO... please discuss there and not in the minor ideas section.

DeletedUser

Moved to major idea

Sorry, should've asked a mod first.

Deleted User - 1278415

Proposal: double town points for positive K.O's

Idea: Currently towns get [5*(wins-losses)] but nothing extra for the K.O's. How about 10 points for each positive K.O.?

Details: Town Dueling points = [5*(wins-losses)] + [10*(K.O'd opponets-K.O'd members)]. This would result in a maximum of 15 points for a single duel, if the opponenet is K.O'd.

I just thought we should get a little extra in our town points for a surplus of K.O's. Couldn't find this suggestion anywhere and thought I'd risk the red rep to put it out there.

I dont think that will go over very well as a minor idea and needs to be discussed in a major idea thread below this area.

Deleted User - 1278415

Moving a message from a major idea to the minor idea section as I believe it needs little discussion. Tho it will be discussed in Minor Ideas #7 when that is compiled.

Title: Alliance before dueling for on the spot duels.
Concept: Add an icon or a representation to indicate that the player is part of your alliance.

Reason:
On players profile show a marking to represent in your alliance and in the screen for players location. This saves you from clicking on the button to duel only to be alerted "Are you sure you want to duel this person?" This way I'd rather see this than try to duel players I can't, which so many alliance it's hard to keep up

Visual Aid:
ALLIANCE.jpg

Thanks that's it.

DeletedUser22685

As for the KO one - not a bad idea, I like it. But this will probably give good dueling towns even more of a ranking boost - they can already top the town ranking list even with far inferior fort/member points and if they get an extra boost from all their KOs, forts will be almost worthless ranking-wise as no one would be able to catch these dueling towns.

As for the alliance on the players screen, I think it is a no-brainer as the little gun and alliance symbol pops up next to allied players' name when you hover your mouse over the "players here now" icon, so it only makes sense to have it on the page when you actually click it.

Noobmic

Marketplace subforum

It will be great if we will have for each server one subforum named Marketplace, how .de forum has.

Also regarding this it will be great if the creator of the topic can delete posts in that thread and close topic. (optional)

Deleted User - 1278415

Marketplace subforum

It will be great if we will have for each server one subforum named Marketplace, how .de forum has.

Also regarding this it will be great if the creator of the topic can delete posts in that thread and close topic. (optional)

i had a look at what you referring to, is the webforum modification not an ingame forum modification for marketpalace.

I'd assume this would be a place to request items or something.

I'll discuss with the lead Moderators of this forum to see if that is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.