Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10077

Idea title: Quest Givers on World Map

Details of idea:
Quest givers are marked on the map with white dots.
I find myself searching the whole map square by square looking for new quest givers.

My Idea.

Show quest givers on the World map also.

This again could be a white dot, showing the sector of the map where they are located.

These could blink on and off if it is one you have not visited or completed. This would draw your attention and prompt you to visit said location. Once completed, they could disappear, the same as they do on the map.

Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No
Reasons for submitting: Good visual prompt for quest lovers.

I have done a search for this subject which gave no similar results, so I hope it has not been suggested before. :unsure:

M.J

Deleted User - 1278415

thats part of the fun of searching the map if they developers put white dots on the world quick map then you would find things way to easy.

The game needs to have a few challenges and not all spoonfed.

I found that turning off the background seems to help a bit when trying to find items/waypoints on the map.

DeletedUser22685

Fun - maybe not. But challenge - yes. Not a bad idea, but I don't think it will change, or should change.

Deleted User - 1278415

Minor Ideas #6 At this point was submitted.

Start here for Minor Ideas #7 to be submitted.

DeletedUser26406

Soldiers set

A soilders idea. ;)
Name:Soldiers Set

All the items included in the set are already in the game.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Items would be:Army Hat,Uniform,Silver Star Medal,Soldiers Boots and Medal of Honor.
The set bonuses could be: +10 Health Points,+8 Tactics,+9 Leadership,+14 Dodging,
+12 Hiding,+7 Toughness,+15 Stamina,+5 Aim.
It's mainly a Fort Fighting Set.

Please let me know what you think.:)
Thanks-Just some random dude

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea. I don't for fight, yet but I do play a soldier (back-up character) on W11. After getting the uniform (not burnt), army hat, and the silver star medal.. i was surprised there was no bonus.

The only problem with that is it'ws class specific. To be balanced, you would really need a set for each class. which isn't at all a bad Idea. The idea of using character specific items that are already existing, would hopefully make it more likely to be implemented.

I think it's a good thought.

Deleted User - 1278415

Please note that is not a minor idea. That is a major idea. And that particular idea has been already discussed.

Please do not respond to ideas out here. This area is for quick brief minor ideas that dont need much discussion.

We will discuss the ideas in about a month... usually after we have about 10 minor ideas is when I group them together for a Minor Ideas post.

No comments necessary. Just post your minor ideas.

Harsha..

Title: More Recent Battles History
Concept:
Add more continued on pages to the "recent battles tab" - approximately 10 more, listing the records of about 100 battles would be perfect

Reasons:
I've been, for long - frustrated with the battle tab of old battles which happened - aka "Most recent battles" - there are only 10 battles listed there, why can't more be listed?

This might seem faux pas for older worlds, but we do need it to look at old battles which happened if we want to review our position in a war and collect stats. Also in newer worlds like 10 and 14, where mass attacks happen - once there were 23 battles in W10, only 10 are listed and the remaining 13 are left unaccounted for and it's tough to find out what happened in them and good luck trying to figure out the graveyards to search.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure this is a minor idea, but bear with me if it is not. It is no major change.

Whenever you get KO'ed, and you go visit your enemy's/victim's saloon, it says that you cannot duel for another 48 hours. Then you go back at a later time, and it still says duel not possible for 48 hours. Why not have it count down from 48 hours to the time you can start dueling (48, 47, 46,...3, 2, 1, go duel!)? This way you can coordinate your visits to towns accordingly, and get the most out of your dueling experience.

Once sorry if it is not minor, or if it has been suggested before, it was jsut what I have noticed in-game.

It's a good suggestion though for either side. Duelers lets you know how long you have left until you can fight once KO'ed, but is also good for non duelers to know exactly how much protection time you have left so it is a good feature idea in my view.

DeletedUser

We are maybe dumb soldiers, but not blind one...

Idea title: Attackers/Defenders Fort View

Summary:
Defenders located in the fort should be able to see numbers of attackers and their positions all the time on the fort screen prior to battle. Neutral fighters (fighters who havent yet picked a side but are at fort location) should be able to see numbers of attackers and their positions at fort screen prior to battle, before deciding where to go.

Explanation:
If you are coming to the fort in order to participate in the battle, in real life you would see outer fort walls and attackers of course...you really cant miss dozens of smelly hillbillies with rifles camping outside. And if you decide to sneak in and defend the fort, you will still be able to have a looksy at those hillbillies outside...and hillbilies inside the fort of course, all the time. Fact that you cant see attacking side is just plain dumb...and defenders should see it ALL the time.

This should really be implemented in the game and it can be done in a heartbeat.

Deleted User - 1278415

Title: Hyperlink and Sort town names in Town Forum Management and Alliance Town Management screen
Concept: I'd like to see the town names that have accepted or pending to accept in the subsection of "Invited foreign towns" to be hyper-linked with the actual town name. Also ability to sort them to see if you missed a town that is already invited or not.
Visual Aid:
alliance1.png

Area in yellow needs to be hyperlinked and sortable in abc order

alliance2.png

Area in yellow needs to be hyperlinked and sortable in abc order

alliance3.png

Area in yellow needs to be hyperlinked and sortable in abc order[/B]

DeletedUser

Serving in the army...

Idea title: Change of needed skills for Serving In The Army
Details of idea: I suggest a change of needed skills in following way...

Current needed skills: Stamina, Swimming, Shooting, Setting traps, Appearance

Proposed skills for the job: Leadership, Tactics, Stamina, Aim, Dodging

Reasons for submitting: Because almost no one can do that job except few at very high levels and, in the same time, to make better use of aiming and dodging.

DeletedUser22685

It does not take a very high level to do that job. Ranged duelers can do it at a mid-range level because of shooting and appearance. Aim and dodging will not be brought into any jobs.

Deleted User - 1278415

Idea title: Change of needed skills for Serving In The Army
Details of idea: I suggest a change of needed skills in following way...

Current needed skills: Stamina, Swimming, Shooting, Setting traps, Appearance

Proposed skills for the job: Leadership, Tactics, Stamina, Aim, Dodging

Reasons for submitting: Because almost no one can do that job except few at very high levels and, in the same time, to make better use of aiming and dodging.

Propose this in the main section... I'd like to hear feedback on this.... as this doesnt sound like a minor idea as it may be to you as it is to others.

DeletedUser

Someone really should have increased the time of the red error warning to be longer than .1 seconds.

DeletedUser25707

Marking Allied forts

Title: Marking Alliance Forts
Concept: Red for foreign forts, Blue representing a fort you own, or part of. Suggest Purple forts to be coded for Alliance forts.

Reason:
Since the 1.29 update you can sleep for free in any fort belonging to a town with which you have alliance.

Right now forts on the map are either Red representing foreign forts or Blue representing your own forts. Before the update, situation was simple... blue forts you could sleep in, red you couldn't. Now you can actually sleep in some of the red forts making them different from other red forts.

So maybe we should get additional markings on that map for such a fort so we could know which fort are those... maybe by using Purple?

DeletedUser

Idea title: Rare horse(s).
Details of idea: We have rare weapons etc.. maybe we could have rare horses... or one rare horse obtained by secret quest or hard quest and that is faster than any other :D
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No
Reasons for submitting: Its a nice idea and easy to implement.. and would give another quest for people who like quests and also a bonus for people who try it out. Or it would be just fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.