1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The lump quest is finally making some sense to me :D
finally found it on W5 after many many hours searching

here is screenshot of my superb find :p (i have blanked out the text because it does give a small clue on how to get this lump...and I dont wanna be a spoiler for all the westers out there.

http://carnage.webffs.com/uploads/west_lod_w5.JPG

Now for the second part of this quest, I'll keep you all updated...cya soon westers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally I have found the Golden Revolver on world en5...BUT no ammo :unsure:

Will be fun to try to figure out next parts of this :D:D

DeletedUser17351

Can you please help me? I am trying to complete the murder quest-line, but all of the NPC's of the quest disappeared along with their respective dialogues. I have no way to read their testimony to make sense of the 6 pieces of evidence that I have.

To see details of any quest copy the following into the address bar of your browser, replace the variable "i" with the quest's id, and press enter:
javascript:AjaxWindow.show('quest',{quest_id:i},i);

Quest id's for this series start at 480.

DeletedUser

Pls can someone tell me which reward I should pick from the dancer in order to get the walking stick - the first or the second choice?

Thanks

The hint for that is seen on page 1 of this thread

DeletedUser

That is an item from a new 1.29 quest series and is nohow connected to 1.28 and the title of this thread.

If you need spoilers on it, you can check this part of the forum:
Quest Discussion

DeletedUser

late to the murder party

Have got the photo in the product slot and am doing the jobs around the house but no clues dropping for about 4 hours work for each.
What has happened though is that quest givers have started popping up... I'm talking to them as they do but still don't have any evidence (but the nice dancer gave me a nice present).

Is this right?

DeletedUser

Another one stumped by "The Murder"

Yeah, I talked to all the suspects (all the white dots I could find regardless of what I equipped), went to the sheriff who told me to go back to the mansion and find more evidence. Well, I still can't get any further. What am I missing?:blink:

DeletedUser25632

Yeah, I talked to all the suspects (all the white dots I could find regardless of what I equipped), went to the sheriff who told me to go back to the mansion and find more evidence. Well, I still can't get any further. What am I missing?:blink:
That photo of our dear friend are you holding it closely? Search the jobs near by with it held close and surely you will see.

DeletedUser

First the halloween crystal ball, and now a bloody cloth.....Im very seruiouse about this, how much room does the backpack have, and can I keep carrying all this crap or will I have to start dropeing stuff? o.o

Deleted User - 1278415

First the halloween crystal ball, and now a bloody cloth.....Im very seruiouse about this, how much room does the backpack have, and can I keep carrying all this crap or will I have to start dropeing stuff? o.o

Hopefully if all goes well the backpack will get an overhaul in the next version, with the unlimited carry ability still and you wont have to be so serious about your organizational skills in the backpack. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.