Dueling

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 135 HP

Total health points
- 1023 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $250 from ties007.

I love owning

DeletedUser1121

Total health points
- 135 HP

Total health points
- 1023 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $250 from ties007.

I love owning

LOL. owning a level 74 makes you feel good?

DeletedUser14029

king, you misunderstood my point.
when I said Bogy is another Tank-Buster i was meaning he is of a similar build to you = . =

DeletedUser

cant beat neo anymore with this build

Total health points
- 1231 HP
Total health points
- 532 HP
Neo-quick wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Neo-quick walks away without taking any money.

yup i was a bit surprised too .. normally you do get me.. however i have tweaked my build a bit.. But i still again if you go with your prev. build you should be able to get me again..

Meanwhile ...
Total health points
- 528 HP

Total health points
- 1121 HP Neo-quick wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Greatest did not carry any cash and Neo-quick walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

bummer, well i almost koed myoonel but he went to sleep. look at my profile on world one. all he does is sleep in the next town over, duel me and loose everytime and then go back to sleep. lmao what a looser

DeletedUser1121

go cry on someones shoulder

if someone doesnt want to be dueled leave town

a win is a win

I wasn't crying, i was laughing :)
i agree, a win is a win, but calling a win on a player 25 levels lower than you ownage is just to funny not to reply on.

DeletedUser

well i got attacked 3 times by this guy. he lost all 3. Anagnostou you will now sleep again just like myoonel. i think they are the same person. same attack method. Attack,, loose, sleep. and repeat

Total health points
- 597 HP
Total health points
- 1180 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Anagnostou did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

I saw you there forever d. saint i was wondering if you were going to attack or hunt grizzley next to my town forever. not a bad duel

Total health points
- 299 HP
Total health points
- 703 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. D. Saint did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

well, its the soldier's bonus :D
lets see when i get around to ur area.. ill attack u, lets see the result then.. :)
yep i figured that, tacts reduced my aim to crap XD

o well i pounded that guy in ur town guapecharger or what ever, he gives nice chunks of cash lol

DeletedUser

dont have anything xtra sp in tactics though...
Then again if you had got me.. you would have got some money too... coz i had just finished 2 x merc work and was on my third stint, money is never an issue for 99ers.... nothing better to do :(

DeletedUser

well i guess this guy needs to sleep longer when camping me

No hit
Total health points
- 1350 HP
Anagnostou passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $18 from Anagnostou.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 506 HP
Total health points
- 1644 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $74 from myoonel

DeletedUser

just got my butt kicked, this build sucks lol

Total health points
- 1340 HP
Total health points
- 868 HP
kingjamesg passes out. janis18 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and janis18 walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 589 HP
Total health points
- 1059 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $62 from skaribas