The Abyss vs. Patriots?

DeletedUser

are you gunna b in Patriots then
If so, welcome fellow *errm* felllowess? teammate :D

DeletedUser

Yes, I am :up:.Just waiting till 25th so then I can create my Character.

DeletedUser

I find you font colour pretty interesting, it makes your post 'individual', so i will take up the theme :D
(copy-cat)
Anyways yup, u wanna join our town, cus we are part of the Patriot alliance, and we really need more people, if so just message SilverMarker cus i am gunna b on holiday from tomorrow for 1 week, so feel free.
Yours
Mod Op

DeletedUser

We are finally winning with the duelpart from the abyss :D. Because we can Ko olivor now ( he was the one who Ko's us all :D )

Total health points
- 63 HP
Total health points
- 867 HP
skullman94 wins the duel, gains 148 experience points and steals $89 from olivor.

No hit
Total health points
- 215 HP
olivor passes out. Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 123 experience points and steals $59 from olivor.

Ken McCoy and me was enough. If it was not we had FCBstargate ready to take him out :D.

But Tomorrow/Tonight on 1:00 AM A other batlle. It's gonnan be a good fortbatlle i hope. So come all!.

DeletedUser

Going on holiday tomorrow, which mean- activate Vacation Mode tonight- when i get bk, it is my GCSE year (very important) which means, i wil not have as much time (but still enough, i hope) to continue playing the-west.netBriscoe County

i Get my results from this year tomorrow, wish me luck ;D

Bye til next week folks

Mod Op (Gunslinger)

DeletedUser

Thanks again I had some younger players and the usual great players to lead...I am sure we will have many battles ahead....Patriots have a lot of heart and I know I will see them soon..

DeletedUser

So then the tale was told
Kid Tex backed down
And low and behold
Pariots held high
With their guns a-blazin
And their brains a-working
They brought down the abyss
With the mind and sword

DeletedUser

So then the tale was told
Kid Tex backed down
And low and behold
Pariots held high
With their guns a-blazin
And their brains a-working
They brought down the abyss
With the mind and sword
What world are you living in?
Sharpshooters won the battle and the Patriots dropped out of the top ten where they have been...RAWDOG you are not showing your intelligence right now...Keep up with that is going on.

DeletedUser

Yes I know that im jus making songs :D I have nothing to do with this fight, so Im jus' gonna make songs about stuff

DeletedUser

And then there was the sharpshooters
Always quick on the draw
They pull their guns and down the enemy went
With a bullet between their eyes
Then them sharpshooters
With their guns a-smokin'
Came upon the Patriots
And welcomed them with gunsmoke
Down they fell
With a horrible crash
And never rose again

DeletedUser

Hope yall like it, and don't say. " Oh Rawdog you got it all wrong suchnsuch beat suchnsuch " Cause im jammin' and Ill make some more if it comes up again

DeletedUser

Edit: Correct language now. Sorry, I was very tired and mixed the forums up since I was playing on the swedish servers too at the same time.

I've left my town for a little bit so I had to skip this little fight. I'm watching it anyway though. I must say that the tactic for this attack unfortunately is really bad. The defenders will win soon (35 on both sides right now). You should actually win when attacking a small fort without towers and with walls being level 1, at least if 35-40 attackers are online. I hope the next one will be better so the fight will be equal and exciting! :)

Endnote, not present in first post: It ended 30-0 to the defenders. Looks like 17 of the attackers were offline, so I hope the recruitment for the battle worked as it should have and that not more onliners were left out of the battle. That would make a fight like this more of a challenge, but charging the east wall like that just isn't a good idea still.

PS. Google translate is really really sad, but at least you understand the point the other one is trying to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Är ute ur staden en sväng så hoppade det här lilla slaget. Men tittar på det ändå. Måste säga att anfallstaktiken på detta fort tyvärr är riktigt dålig. Försvararna vinner snart (35 lika nu). Att anfalla ett litet fort utan torn och med 1 i mur bör man faktiskt inta, om 35-40 är online åtminstone. Hoppas nästa blir bättre så det blir jämnt och bra! :)

Awesome! That is the most amazing information I have gotten from this whole thread! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Edit: Correct language now. Sorry, I was very tired and mixed the forums up since I was playing on the swedish servers too at the same time.

I've left my town for a little bit so I had to skip this little fight. I'm watching it anyway though. I must say that the tactic for this attack unfortunately is really bad. The defenders will win soon (35 on both sides right now). You should actually win when attacking a small fort without towers and with walls being level 1, at least if 35-40 attackers are online. I hope the next one will be better so the fight will be equal and exciting! :)

Endnote, not present in first post: It ended 30-0 to the defenders. Looks like 17 of the attackers were offline, so I hope the recruitment for the battle worked as it should have and that not more onliners were left out of the battle. That would make a fight like this more of a challenge, but charging the east wall like that just isn't a good idea still.

PS. Google translate is really really sad, but at least you understand the point the other one is trying to make.

Hope to see you at the next battle! It is always good to see friends..:rolleyes: