P&P World Briscoe's 1st Fort Battle

DeletedUser

I like everyone. You on your side and I like all on my side I am a part of Sharpshooters and we plan to win as many fort battles we can and we seem to be off to a great start.

DeletedUser

Ehem, Sycho, good luck once I join Patriots ranks, 'cause I'm coming in as a Defending Adventurer.I'd love to help at the moment, but I'm not able to, but once I join in the fun can I KO your players in Fort Battle I'm in next?'Cause I'd love to Duel you, but I prefer FF.

Aswell, Sycho, think before you act next time when I come into the battle.I'd most likely be on the rim of a Phalanx defense.And then counter.@_@ :up:

PATRIOTS!PATRIOTS!PATRIOTS! :up: Good Luck Abyss.

DeletedUser

Hi there, just a comment on the phalanx defense since I've seen you mention it twice now. It will very seldom be used these days since its main use is for forts with unbuilt towers and walls. It should win if you have some buildings to stand on and around one third of the attacking force is offline or very unorganized.

A phalanx defense in a fully built fort is just giving the fort away to your enemy if they are online, and probably a bad idea even with the unbuilt fort if your enemy is close to 100% online. Moving will be required, and not just rotating with each other in the courtyard.

The only time I would advise a phalanx defense is for offliners in badly built forts, and then mainly when the time for the fight is at an inconvenient time such as during working hours. Otherwise it's best to adapt, onliners should probably at least in the first round start on a wall, tower or built up house to get one shot in, and then could move to a wall where no enemy can shoot and wait for some to show up before jumping down.

I'm glad that the fort bonuses work now, but in times past it did have quite good use unless you were dealing with very organized attackers.

DeletedUser

Ehem, Sycho, good luck once I join Patriots ranks, 'cause I'm coming in as a Defending Adventurer.I'd love to help at the moment, but I'm not able to, but once I join in the fun can I KO your players in Fort Battle I'm in next?'Cause I'd love to Duel you, but I prefer FF.

Aswell, Sycho, think before you act next time when I come into the battle.I'd most likely be on the rim of a Phalanx defense.And then counter.@_@ :up:

PATRIOTS!PATRIOTS!PATRIOTS! :up: Good Luck Abyss.

in the fort The sharpshooters i saw the patriot being KO,d 123(sharpshooters,the abyss)to 24(patriots) you dident send enough troops to that fort... :laugh:BWAHAAHAAAHAAA:laugh: