1.28 quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyne

Right. I get what you're both saying and I appreciate your responses. Again, I have my own motivations for playing certain characters and for me, no matter which, I enjoy finishing a quest. :)

P.S. In response to Duduie's spoiler... There IS a very special named item that pertains to builders that I've been seeking for a long time.. It's practically MADE for someone in construction. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh me too. I am one big quester, even though I am a dueler first. Any help you need with this story line, don't hesitate to ask.

DeletedUser

Sorry, is not something to help with construction, is not a special item.

Noobmic

I have one quick questin, with 1.28 there are more quests besides the bloody item and the bucket?

If yes some info/tips?

DeletedUser

I picked the right murderer, dueled that person and got a reward. Is that all??

DeletedUser

Noobmic, I believe there is at least one more, but until I have some certain info about it I can't make any hints. As soon as I am on something, I will definitely post in here and help you all.

DeletedUser

there is a lump of something, no one knows what it does

What "lump" are you referring to?!?!

Anyone figure out anything about the meadow?

These quests are becoming more challenging by the day, which is a good thing. But having to initiate the quest by clearing the forest is a bit of an off-putter for me, I mean, unless you are planning to contribute to the fort, who clears the forests anyways?

I just don't like the idea that you should have a particular item equipped onto you at a particular time slot for a certain quest to appear is a bit too real-life like, a game should be more... well... easier to accomplish!

DeletedUser

Opinions differ Arka II. Some people like the challenge of hard quests. And the devs always found a way to give people hints.

DeletedUser

OK, did murder quest all the way to the end, got all the clues, now the quest giver's have disappeared and I have no access to epilogues to solve the crime. Would appreciate someone sending me a PM with the epis and who said them if possible.

Dumb system in my opinion (not being able to see the dialogues for a quest that requires you to have the info that is(.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me which piece of evidence goes w/ which job. I have 5 pieces, but don't recall which jobs I got them from and have been trying for 4 days to get the last piece.

Thanks for the help.

DeletedUser

Merged.
Let's see if I can help you with some hints: be careful not to explode while looking for one clue. Another one could be hiding between saw dust. Go look in a smoker's plantation as well and maybe ask some tequila makers if they can help you with one. The yellow potion might be a clue as well. Oh and one last thing, if you like taming horses you might find some help there.

find your answer in this
yes i know it doesnt answer your question bigal but what your asking is a spoiler answer. that i dont think any want to answer here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe you can see in your reports. If you deleted them by accident click on the spoiler.

[Spoil] Picking tobacco (will)
Charlatan (doctor's report)
Sawing wood (branding iron)
Breaking in horses (sinister plans)
Picking agaves (engagement ring)
Transport ammunition (birth certificate)[/Spoil]

DeletedUser

OK, did murder quest all the way to the end, got all the clues, now the quest giver's have disappeared and I have no access to epilogues to solve the crime. Would appreciate someone sending me a PM with the epis and who said them if possible.

Dumb system in my opinion (not being able to see the dialogues for a quest that requires you to have the info that is(.

Thanks in advance.

The sheriff himself said the people won't be there all day or something close to that.

DeletedUser

The sheriff himself said the people won't be there all day or something close to that.

Thank you! I deleted my reports, and I was doing a job that I already acquired an item from for the past 3 days....that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.