Rejected Most robbed-lost money

Shall the below idea: Showing of Robbed/Stolen money be considered?

• Yes, give me the info

Votes: 72 74.2%
  • No, doesn't need it.

Votes: 25 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal
Another idea,and a simple one.In the character menu,you can find how many duels you lost and won.My idea is to implement "a counter" on wich all players including yourself can see how much money did you get through dueling.(not the random dueling,but dueling real players)and also how much money you lost.

Current Workaround
Nothing special,just duel and earn/or lose.xD

Details
Example:
Robbed money:1000 $-the Dollar sign must be implemented!
Lost money:200$
Everytime you win a duel,you get money or you dont.That value is memorised into "the counter"

Abuse Prevention
I guess none..xD

Visual Aids

hila.jpg
-Thanks Vulturas for the pic.xD

Summary
Well this could be like a rank.It would show some of the best money makers through dueling and it would make The West more fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Absolutely YES to this one!
Let's finally kill the urban legend that the dueling money earner got billions from builders and not from nonworker class premium users.

5 stars.

DeletedUser

Spank you Joxer.I certainly must take a note of this thread,where Joxer The Mighty finally gives me 5 star rating--xD
Joking,haha,dont worry.XD

DeletedUser

Your thread is going to get geschlossened, you didn't follow the guidelines.

It will actually be fun to know how much cash dueling brings, though cash is so easy to find I wouldn't really care.

DeletedUser

I agree and finally Joxer has given 5 star!!! This is going to my sig

DeletedUser

What is the big whoop about Joxer giving 5 stars to something. Who is he again?

DeletedUser

Hes a ida commentor who never gives more than 3 stars. 99% of the time just 1 star

DeletedUser

this guy is the ultimate critic regarding ideas, if they don't pass through joker, they'll never pass. I know the feeling of not passing ,_,

Anyway... YES YES YES! TRIPPLE YESH FOR THAT! Show how much money I've lost Q.Q heh lol, love the idea anyway!:D

and ow...hilarion...make danger warnings bigger
hila.jpg

Fresh out the press
PS: when's your birthday? So I know when Imma get some free PS lessons for you T.T

DeletedUser

Ppl get serious and please don't spam. I'm just an ordinary player who is not afraid to post an opinion on something. Some will hate me for that, some won't.

Besides this is not the first idea that I thought it really might be handy and IMO deserved 5 stars, for example this one:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=38347

Anyway... Thanks. ;)

DeletedUser

another useless thing to add to game. not needed maybe a something like this in ranking but not on players profile because lets be realistic and in the west will anyone that they lost $4556 in a duel, no maybe the winner will brag about it but not the loser. so let the picture in attachment do the talking.

Attachments

• The-West.net rank.jpg
    The-West.net rank.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser

What is the big whoop about Joxer giving 5 stars to something. Who is he again?

Joxer as he sead is just an ordinary player who wishes to speak his mind and not be afraid of it.But besides that he's a contributive member of this Forum who brings new ideas and opinions making this game better.For that all members like himself must be respected for what they do.
Now,to get back on the topic,CanonRebelz please stake out your opinion on this idea if you already haven't.We will leave judging members for offtopic.:) ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

Looks good enough for a vote.

You will have a 14 days for vote
Yes/No vote - must have 80 % of the vote to pass.
If it passes goes to the developers for consideration
If it fails it goes to the never to be discussed list, or unless a Mod is PM'd to reopen it.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't hurt though. Its braggin rights and a new highscore - lowscore list

Status
Not open for further replies.