Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know what you meant but imagine rearranging at last minuewhen theree are five seconds left. I like your ideea but you should add that you can only rearrange when you have like one minute or thirty seconds left one the current job.

DeletedUser

it doesn't matter, as long you don't enter the traveling period, everything is okay :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Is there a list of the suggested minor ideas?

Idea: To implement a feature that will alter the access restrictions of multiple reports at a single time.

Also, instead of reports being initially restricted to the player, the option should be provided to change this initial access restriction.

DeletedUser

Visual aid should be nice and i private reports are good. They should be defaulty private if that s what you mean by your third paragraph.

DeletedUser

Actually I have always thought that by default they should be town. Unless you give the report to someone, no matter the restriction it's private.

DeletedUser

Visual aid should be nice and i private reports are good. They should be defaulty private if that s what you mean by your third paragraph.

My computer graphics skills are very poor, otherwise I would :p

Yes that is what I meant by the third paragraph. But I think it would most beneficial if it was town initially. Because if you're a regular dueler, you get a ton of dueling reports and its very time consuming to switch them all to town. My town loves to share reports, not just of the dueling variety. So you can imagine how much time we spend switching through them all, some people actually forget to switch the restrictions.

Actually I have always thought that by default they should be town. Unless you give the report to someone, no matter the restriction it's private.

Yeah I agree. But the consequences of someone else getting a dueling report are so minimal, that its not even worth the hassle of having to switch through them all to reduce the restrictions. We all should know by now that its most wise to change your dueling/dodging targets after every dueling period.

DeletedUser

My computer graphics skills are very poor, otherwise I would :p

Yes that is what I meant by the third paragraph. But I think it would most beneficial if it was town initially. Because if you're a regular dueler, you get a ton of dueling reports and its very time consuming to switch them all to town. My town loves to share reports, not just of the dueling variety. So you can imagine how much time we spend switching through them all, some people actually forget to switch the restrictions.

Yeah I agree. But the consequences of someone else getting a dueling report are so minimal, that its not even worth the hassle of having to switch through them all to reduce the restrictions. We all should know by now that its most wise to change your dueling/dodging targets after every dueling period.

Mabye your should be able to choose your default. That would be best.

DeletedUser22685

Idea: To implement a feature that will alter the access restrictions of multiple reports at a single time.
You already can. Check the little "All" box and then toggle it to town or public or whatever you want on the little lock next to the word "All".

As for the bit about default access restrictions, I've already posted an idea about that, in this very thread I think.

DeletedUser

Ha! That's great! Thanks futurama! I had seen the select all feature but I failed to notice the icon adjacent to it.

DeletedUser

We need a feature that will give you all the links to the reports you choose.

DeletedUser

He doesn't need to explain - and we definetly don't need that. One link per one report is good enough to make an ingame forum post with reports combined, then you can edit/copy/paste that post wherever you want.

DeletedUser22685

He does need to explain - I honestly don't know what he's talking about :eek:hmy:

Does he mean that with one link we can post multiple reports at once?

DeletedUser

Idea title: Precision weapons, changed to Rifled.
Details of idea: Change the weapons that are 'Precise' to 'Rifled'.
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No
Reasons for submitting:It would be more historically accurate and I think it just sounds better, ''Rifled Musket''. Seeing as Rifling is the reason things would be precise, just makes more sense?

DeletedUser

I'm crap with visuals and I don't know if its been suggested before so here's my attempt at my first formal idea suggestion:

Idea title: Multiple Forum Report Links
Details of idea: Instead of copy and pasting report links one by one, now you can can have all the links that you choose faster and easier.
Visual Aid: Here's my attempt:
Pic 1:The current report screen looks like this

http://yfrog.com/56hyperlinkideap

OK. So here is the new report screen. You choose which reports you want to copy.
Pic 2:

http://yfrog.com/j3hyperlinkidea1p

Then you click on one of the blue things after selecting your reports and:

Pic 3:

http://yfrog.com/5mhyperlinkidea2p

Then obviously you copy and paste all the reports and post to the town-forum.

Pic 4:

http://yfrog.com/7ehyperlinkidea3p
7ehyperlinkidea3p

Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes
Has the idea been posted before?: Haven't Checked
Reasons for submitting: Currently if you would like to post one or more report on the town-forum, you need to copy and paste a link one-by-one for every report you are posting. This idea would make the whole process of retrieving report links easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

I like the idea Yago06. Thank you for explaining your idea. I can see a lot of duelers wanting to use that ability... even Players like Hellstromm who always posts his duels daily... which is like 15 reports... that would seriously help him out.

Also dont double post... edit your last post. double posts get deleted.

DeletedUser

I would love it if we could see who is listed on morti stats like under rankings was a tab for mortician stats and listed from 1 - whatever how many mortis you were listed as an attacker or defender etc then i would know how many towns i needed to go hit to get number 1 morti person hahaha at least i could dream of it :p

Deleted User - 1278415

I would love it if we could see who is listed on morti stats like under rankings was a tab for mortician stats and listed from 1 - whatever how many mortis you were listed as an attacker or defender etc then i would know how many towns i needed to go hit to get number 1 morti person hahaha at least i could dream of it :p

Your idea is about worldwide morts.... which would be difficult to code as a minor idea.

To build on your idea... I'd like to have tabs to show duels that took place.

My only concern is that they are trying to change the duel system at some point... but if everyone is posting duel reports then the game might as well show the duels by all town members in town for everyone to see.

mortician.PNG

This would show everyone who had duels.. not just 1 player... I only had reports for myself.
mortician2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe a list of total adventurers/duelists/soldiers/workers pwnt by a town too at the mortician? lol

DeletedUser22685

To use as ammo when calling a town a worker-bully town? Probably not needed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.