P&P World Briscoe's 1st Fort Battle

DeletedUser

I couldn't believe it when I saw it in the fort overview, but the first fort battle that has taken place in Briscoe has already taken place! - on Jul 28, 2010, at 9:06 AM to be exact. Some highlights I see from the battle report:
Ken McCoy was KO'd, olivor was not (though most of The Abyss council was), 9 of the 50 attackers and 11 of the 42 defenders remained when the battle had finished, NU Outpost supplied The Abyss with the most allied defenders (4), about 1/2 of the defenders were actually online for the battle, The Dump had members on both sides of the fort battle, ramtin inflicted the most damage (2011).

I am quite surprised actually. I had thought that Patriots were the kind, respectful sort of township. But they've sure gotten their hands dirty attacking The Abyss's new fort. Having lost via time running out, I would gander that they are even worse off than The Dump is diplomatically and that's saying something. Add the fact that they aren't a "full-dueling" town, I'd say things are looking rather poor now.

So how does this all draw out?
The Abyss + Russian Mafia + Eagle Mountain + The Bandits + The Dump
vs.
Patriots + Smokin Guns + Black Stallion + Dragonia + Tokyo + Last Island + Agua Caliente with Outlaws being allied to both sides.
This is certainly an intriguing start to Briscoe warfare. Who do you see coming out winners/losers from such a conflict? Any towns I forgot?

DeletedUser

What are you saying our diplomacy department are not doing there jobs :eek:hmy:

Better send a memmo to them if i ever can get through my internet is allways shutting down somhow when i try to get in contact with them :laugh:

DeletedUser

Dam Below me I told you we I told you,we should use Ctrl + F4 they give way better service.

DeletedUser

with Outlaws being allied to both sides.

NAP = Non aggression promise/pact einstein. Outlaws and a few towns have agreed to restrict their soldiers from attacking eachothers towns in exchange for trading rights or free trade agreements to give our town members the best options for weapons and gear.

Mind your own business cob. I am well aware of whos fighting who. If you read a little bit further on down the info section you'll see a part that list "allies" as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NAP = Non aggression promise/pact einstein. Outlaws and a few towns have agreed to restrict their soldiers from attacking eachothers towns in exchange for trading rights or free trade agreements to give our town members the best options for weapons and gear.

Mind your own business cob. I am well aware of whos fighting who. If you read a little bit further on down the info section you'll see a part that list "allies" as well.
:eek:hmy: Shocking!!!

NAP's, allies... they're the same to me at this point in regards to your town's profile. I mean, would you consider NU Outpost an ally if they hadn't given you 4 of their members to aid you in the fort battle? That list is as good as an alliance list to me if you've got them on it as NAPs. And btw, this is my business - and it's just as much anyone else's business who plays this world. I'm not even making an attack on you in the first place and all you do is read that one line of "Outlaws being allied to both sides" and the battle match up I listed... then decided to give me a talking to? I mean, read the entire post (and the title while you're at it!).

What's this mean???
Abyss's Profile said:
ALLIES
Protected since we are at war for no reason.
If you just declared a fort battle...
Fort name: Dump site
Fort battle: Today at 4:53 PM :eek:hmy:
...why the heck don't you have a reason? There must be a reason. Perhaps this reason is because you're getting dueled and attacked by your enemies? (YES, you have enemies. Even we here at The Lost do). And if there's a reason, then... wouldn't that mean that you now need allies? And again, don't post if you think these questions are none of our business. You have the right to your security as well as the fact that I do mean no harm to your town directly. I'm just as curious as the active player next to me. Because in the beginning I really had just started neutral reporting on what seemed to be a brewing battle. And I was oh so correct! You guys went ahead and declared a fort battle on The Dump.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and it's just as much anyone else's business who plays this world. I'm not even making an attack on you in the first place and all you do is read that one line of "Outlaws being allied to both sides" and the battle match up I listed... then decided to give me a talking to? I mean, read the entire post (and the title while you're at it!).

To me it looked like you made a stab at the outlaws as being a town thats playing both sides. We're not playing both sides. NAP/free trade means just that non agression pact. It also means they dont support or defend my town and I dont support or defend their towns. I dont cry to them for help and they dont cry for me to help. We trade items and leave eachother in peace and thats it.

DeletedUser

Well again, I wasn't taking a stab at you and I'm not exactly sure why you thought so. It's just how I interpret it. I suppose you are in an awkward position at the least. But if you don't think it's awkward, then it probably isn't. Thanks for your input.

DeletedUser

I have offered to stop this war but I don't think there interested.......the only war I want is one between me and olivor :) The other town members in The Abyss I am willing to stop dueling anytime as long as they do the same.

DeletedUser

Well then, it seems The Abyss really are in a war for no reason! Go figure!

DeletedUser

You forgot The Sharpshooters on The Abyss's side. The war was started because of Ken Mccoy's dislike for olivor i assume, and now The Patriots are begging for mercy because half of the time they are KO'ed

DeletedUser

Ken McCoy started the war between The Abyss and The Patriots.

Heres the telegram he sent declaring war on us.

"Ken McCoy Today at 7:26 AM
Town members wanted a war you guys are the closest to competition. We were at war with The Dump but they were too easy so well try you guys if your too easy well move on again lol

Nikmis Today at 7:25 AM
You declared war on us? For what reason?

Ken McCoy Today at 7:24 AM
Nope war was declared. When war ahppens we dont care about workers duelers andventurers.

Nikmis Today at 7:23 AM
I thought Toxx had arranged an agreement for a worker cease fire between our towns. So now you come back and attack our workers again? Did you just need more cash for another weapon?"

DeletedUser

and now The Patriots ask for peace! Why should we give you peace?

DeletedUser

Haha! This is funny really. I guess our NAP with Patriots probably isn't so secure now that I see them breaking a cease fire against The Abyss so blatantly like this. You know, you guys should really take the time to weigh the pros and cons of starting a war. This seems like a rash action and resulting in an even larger conflict...
we at The Lost currently want no part of.

And what happened to The Dump anyway? I feel telling The Abyss that "they [The Dump] were too easy" does not justify the real reasoning. Why did it just end all of a sudden? Sheesh

So, watching is what we'll do. ---------------- Waiting with our peaceable villages, laughing at those disgraceful war-heads flying around. :cool: -------------- ya ------------ maybe plundering some towns to our west. (tumble) ya

DeletedUser

You guys should join in on the fun we get free forts :) just like Osaka Castle practically no defense

DeletedUser

And what happened to The Dump anyway? I feel telling The Abyss that "they [The Dump] were too easy" does not justify the real reasoning. Why did it just end all of a sudden? Sheesh

Well to keep it short.

They ( The Patriots ) for some reason publically listed on there town profile that they have a war with us for some reason ?

Well we reseved no sutch war decleration nor where we notified other than we had a few of them in out town fighting our builders.

We do not fight wars here we try hard not to get involved with this alliances BS :)
But it clearly stated that we had a war on there town profile so what can we do ?
Obviusly we where spending more time there than other towns just for that reason.

Now after a short while i got a mail from them where they asked for peace.
And i stated to them our policy here.

We do not fight wars we just duel every one here just duels no wars !

And because you stated that you are at war with us you guys are visited more than others.
Remove that statment and you will be treated like any other town.

Statment got removed and buisiness as usual.

I have not dueled there in forever they all seem to be KO for some reason :eek:hmy:

But at one point i actually did duel one of there soldiers when i happened to be close by and he sent me a mail wondering why i violated our NAP.
He thought i was mixing worlds ( witch i never do ) just because he had happened to KO me in another world a short while earlier.

WTF i agreed to no NAP ?

I sayed we would treat you like any other town = our members duel any one of your members as often as they like.
There are no orders from town to go there thats all.

And for your information if there are any Patriots reading this
there is no NAP so don´t hesitate to take a trip to The Dump and pick a fight.

You all might want to do just that since we are easy to beat apparently lol :laugh:

DeletedUser

Thanks, Below Me. I understand this much better now. This seems a rather childish affair on Patriot's side if you'd ask me. Assuming this, assuming that... going in and out of "ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK" mode every other minute is quite amusing to watch. But stick tight, Patriots and I can't route against you. I'll just watch. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Seems it is easy The Dump duels everyone and the line is drawn between 2 sides in this world.

DeletedUser

It is going to be a very good world because of that Two big powers fighting its awesome :)

DeletedUser

hmmm

You forgot The Sharpshooters on The Abyss's side. The war was started because of Ken Mccoy's dislike for olivor i assume, and now The Patriots are begging for mercy because half of the time they are KO'ed

why dose Ken Mccoy hate olivor:huh:?