Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21689

Could builders not find items while working in town?
Vis aid; Same little box as every other job.
I believe it meets guide lines.
To make working in town a little less drab and dreary:(

DeletedUser

No to that. Town building has 0 (zero buying price) possibility on item finding. Besides, you build a store where you can buy items which is easier than trying to find a particular item by doing a job.

DeletedUser21320

No to that. Town building has 0 (zero buying price) possibility on item finding. Besides, you build a store where you can buy items which is easier than trying to find a particular item by doing a job.

But you only have roughly 1 chance in 4 to get the item you need when building, and that's after lots of hours and money. And you never get a second chance to get the item.

FWIW knowing what I know now, I would never choose Worker again. I have to go through all sorts of hoops to buy the stuff my town doesn't have and I get attacked by wimps who can't fight anyone else, while my other characters merrily go on their way having fun.

Allowing town construction to drop products only seems fair, and not at all overpowered.

DeletedUser

Can we please get a separate report section for npc duels and player duels , having them all mixed into the same dueling category is fairly annoying when looking for a specific report

even something as simple as this would work

but I'd prefer it be separated into a new category

*edit* lol wow thats small / guess I'll be editing in a larger one shortly until then clicking this link will open the pic http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/4580/west.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i like it
devshot-75-duels.jpg
like it was planed
and when you duel NPC the screen should change to the report and then you can x out back to the duel screen
OR
in duelNPC screen the small screen should be on the right.

DeletedUser22685

Good idea, and very easy to implement. The devs have no reason not to accept it.

DeletedUser

it would be awesome if we had the ability to see how many morti's we were listed in as highest hit / best opponent etc or if there was a way we could see ranking of that then we would know who were good duelers etc and who to aim to beat

DeletedUser21689

Surely the ground your building on has a possibility of finding something on it. It makes sense to occationally get a drop.

Deleted User - 1278415

All stop spamming the minor ideas thread.

Keep the ideas small brief changes. If you have an idea that needs to rebuttal then make a thread in the idea section and lets debate it there if you feel that it is not going over.

I have to clean up the spam you dropped all over the place.

DeletedUser

shared fort points

Idea title: Shared fort points
Details of idea: I feel it would make the game ranking more fair if you gave all the town in a fort equal fort points and not just the owner of the fort.
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes
Has the idea been posted before?: No not that I could find
Reasons for submitting: It would enhance game play cause there would be more reasons to have friends in forts for more than just sleeping. Also you would be more willing to attack other forts if your number one enemy town was getting points for a fort. Also you could see some greedy towns try to hold a fort by themselves so they don't share the points. It just adds another level to fort battles and team work between towns.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have searched as many posts as I can in this category and am tired of searching all of the fine print too to see if this suggestion has already been made, so, forgive me if this idea has already been posted. So what about in the corner of the screen when you are walking from one place to the next and you see a little image of your guy walking what if that image gets a little bit more personal? I mean more detailed and shows an animation of the Horse or Mule or whatever you're riding at the time (not like your dude picking at a wedgie kind of personal).. Its not much of a game improvement I know, but it would be cool to see an accurate animation of you're actual movement. remember that far more of the cowboys who died in the Wild West actually died trying to cross flooded rivers, not in gun fights. that fact should be significant.

DeletedUser22685

Idea title: Shared fort points
Details of idea: I feel it would make the game ranking more fair if you gave all the town in a fort equal fort points and not just the owner of the fort.
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes
Has the idea been posted before?: No not that I could find
Reasons for submitting: It would enhance game play cause there would be more reasons to have friends in forts for more than just sleeping. Also you would be more willing to attack other forts if your number one enemy town was getting points for a fort. Also you could see some greedy towns try to hold a fort by themselves so they don't share the points. It just adds another level to fort battles and team work between towns.
I agree 100% with this. The alied towns help to build it and protect it, they should get some show for it.

Deleted User - 1278415

Ok, I have searched as many posts as I can in this category and am tired of searching all of the fine print too to see if this suggestion has already been made, so, forgive me if this idea has already been posted. So what about in the corner of the screen when you are walking from one place to the next and you see a little image of your guy walking what if that image gets a little bit more personal? I mean more detailed and shows an animation of the Horse or Mule or whatever you're riding at the time (not like your dude picking at a wedgie kind of personal).. Its not much of a game improvement I know, but it would be cool to see an accurate animation of you're actual movement. remember that far more of the cowboys who died in the Wild West actually died trying to cross flooded rivers, not in gun fights. that fact should be significant.

Suggested many times.
Change the animation - response is it is not happening :nowink: as it is too taxing on the servers, and then the Turn off the Animation, which could help with getting rid of the lag :)

DeletedUser

cool, thanks. thanks for at least not telling me to ^@%! off because it's already been suggested. you could maybe try stick figures.. If they look a bit like the horse it would be something.. he looks like a wasted bartender, maybe you should just have him floating down gutters and ditches until he gets where he's going but I am aware that, that would be far more stressing on the lag.

Again thanks for at least giving a strait, not condescending answer.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Reordering jobs that are not in process
Details of idea: Well, we can all see that it's pretty annoying after seeing that you've chosen the jobs, but you're walking aimlessly many miles. So, any job that isn't in process, but follows a processing job plus one more, can be reordered.(tumble)
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No
Has the idea been posted before?: Didn't see
Reasons for submitting: This idea might enhance gameplay, wasting less canceling the jobs, then finding them again in a proper order. For nugget users it might be pretty helpful, due to the idea that they have many jobs that they can queue.

DeletedUser

I totally agree. You should have the chance to do this. Say for example you can do this until you current job has five minutes left.

DeletedUser

I mean, you're doing five jobs, one is worked on, but the four others are too chaotically thrown around, thus you must rearrange by hand:unsure: sad sad cowboy:unsure: but it works better for Nugget-eers*badabing*

Status
Not open for further replies.