Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

IDEA TITLE: Premium For Motivation
CONCEPT: Use an amount of nuggets to refill your motivation.
VISUAL AID: Just next to the motivation in "duel" a gold (for premium) that you clock and fill motivation for nuggets.
Been submitted before: Not that I know of.
Meet guidelines:yes
Reason for submitting it: Wish I could use it!

DeletedUser22685

So that means you mean duels. That would mean extremely fast level-up for duelers, which will just add to the already astounding advantage that is given to premium-users. I don't support it.

DeletedUser

Doubt many people will want it since it requires money. But as long as it's kept in the named worlds I have no problem with it.

DeletedUser

trading

Idea title: let us trade in the game to other people
Details of idea: let use be able to trade to people if thay are online and they agre to the trade
Visual Aid: Optional, only add if necessary to convey the idea.
Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes
Has the idea been posted before?: i think so
Reasons for submitting: it sucks that we cant trade stuff to people just to be nice or if we want to help them with mission or thay dont have alot of money so we buy an item for them.

DeletedUser

Yes. This is not a minor idea and has been posted before. there has to be a unique system with this as it can be abused

DeletedUser22685

Along with the roadmap, I think there is a thread somewhere that discusses it extensively.

DeletedUser

town titles

I think they should make it ,so the town founders can change the title given to citizens. Like being able to change Founder to Mayor. Or, Counselor to Judge. I think it would be kool to able to do that. And I think it could lively thing up a bit.

DeletedUser25316

what about making a new medal called "... and i could walk 500 more" its the second half of the line from that song and its the second piece to the first medal "i could walk 500 miles,..." it could be one of the special medals with the green under it. by green under it i mean like "construction fool" or the "independence day" medals. it is rewarded for walking double the distance from the first medal.

DeletedUser

What do you think of a second chance to those who chose the wrong decisions? (Most people know I speak).

A new quest with greater difficulty.

If you do not agree, no way. It was just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Change "Multiple Choice" to "Anonymous Poll"

IDEA TITLE: Change "Multiple Choice" to "Anonymous Poll"
CONCEPT: Change the title of the "Multiple Choice" survey option to "Anonymous Poll" or something to that effect to better reflect the purpose of the option.
Been submitted before: No
Meet guidelines: Yes
Reason for submitting it: I've had a little trouble with it before, think it would help out others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

The titles confuse me :dry: Does multiple choice just mean you can vote for more than one option? If that is the case, it needs to remain named like that or people will accidentally make it so more than one option can be chosen.

DeletedUser20579

Sortable player and town ranks.

Idea title: Sortable rankings

Details of idea: In the rankings of town and duelers, I should be able to click, wins, losses, difference, experience, or level and get them sorted to order just like the fort battle report. Same for towns, with overall points, duel points, and town points.

Visual Aid: Optional, only add if necessary to convey the idea.

Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes/No

Has the idea been posted before?: Yes/No

Reasons for submitting: To see where you or your town rank in each measured category.

DeletedUser22685

That's a good idea, and it would be good to be able to see the dueler with the most wins without scanning through dozens of pages.

DeletedUser

Idea to make dueling more equal

I believe that when someone wants to duel another character the duel should be based off of character's dueling level instead of character level.

EX: Recently I was dueled by a player who's character level was within the same range of mine about 59. however, the duel wasn't a fair match because his dueling level was 99 while mine was only 71. So my character was destroyed and I did zero damage to attacker.

I hope this idea is considered!

DeletedUser

It already works that way. This is why we have dueling level in the game. You were in his range and gave him experience, which meant he could duel you.

Status
Not open for further replies.