Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Leveling up as a result of winning a fort battle -> Health should go up to full. Currently you only go to full energy, but health is usually low after a battle and it is not being reset like usual when leveling up.
If leveling when winning a duel, it is being reset.

No reason to be penalized when winning the battle is my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Item Sets

Is there a way to make it so that when I hover over an item in my inventory that is part of a set (IE Sleepyhead set) that it highlights each item I already have? Like I have the chamber pot and pillow from this set up but when I look at the items list it shows all the items but would just be easier if it highlighted say in green or some other color the items I already own from this set. makes it easier to know what parts I am missing from each set I might own. :)

DeletedUser22685

I thought it did that? No? It must only be when they are equipped.

DeletedUser

I thought it did that? No? It must only be when they are equipped.

Yeah when it is equipped I think it does but shouldn't have to put it on to see what parts of it you have. Just as easy to set it up in the general inventory list as it is on the equipped side

DeletedUser

Town Buildings to be locked

Like as in Forts, I think that it may be an idea to lock town buildings that can only be unlocked by Town Founders / Councillors in line with their proposed building schedules. People are always deviating from the what heads of towns are wishing to build next or someone comes into town, 'noobs' and build on something that isn't scheduled and wastes residents hard earnt money for these areas.

I am not suggesting that a certain amount of material is needed to unlock these, just saying that there should maybe be a facility to stop people from building 'willy nilly' in line with what 'they may think is what is needed' rather than reading the towns forums and complying with what everyone is proposing is a necessity for the betterment of everyone else in town. :ph34r:

DeletedUser22685

Or just have the option to only allow certain people to build.

DeletedUser

Minor idea:
Automatic Random stance and aim adjustment after a duel while offline.

Details: basically an optional check mark in the duel screen to *automatically* randomly (or specifically) adjust both aim and stance after every duels if you are off line.

Reason for submitting: To help avoid abuse on the off liners and banned players, to make more duels legitimate and deserved victories.

If this idea has been submitted before or somehow doesn't meet the guidelines then i would be guilty of not doing my research hehe

DeletedUser

Town founders should receive a game report when their town is invited to a shared forum.

Deleted User - 1278415

Minor idea
When in the Store, your inventory has a mouse over to show the value of the 1 item to sell, if the item is stacked then add a 2nd line to include total value of the entire stack if sold.

Example: I have 5 oil and I want to sell them all but I want to know how much they all will sell for if sold now.

stackvalue.png

DeletedUser25316

minor ideas

i think that when you level up, your dueling motivation should be reset to 100% just like your energy and health points are reset to full value.
another idea i thought of was to have the in-game chat have a ring when someone types something. i have typed many things that people dont respond to so i have to type things that draw their attention for them to respond. like use all caps or a bunch of exclamation points and stuff like that. that really gets annoying after awhile so if there was a chime, that would be nice.
i also think their should be a withdraw feature from the bank.

DeletedUser

That means that motivation for other jobs should rise too and I am against this. People who duel shouldn't have some special advantage. Plus if you add the tons of zero motivation duelers who will hate this your idea won't go through.

I can't understand the ring thing.

We don't need to withdraw money since we can use them directly out of the bank wherever we want to them. Worst things worst, schedule a high cost hotel for $250 3 times or 8 with premium, than cancel and you will have $750 or $2000 respectively on hand.

DeletedUser

That means that motivation for other jobs should rise too and I am against this. People who duel shouldn't have some special advantage. Plus if you add the tons of zero motivation duelers who will hate this your idea won't go through.
I'm also against job motivation refill. But I'll vote for duel motivation refill on each levelup. Zero motivation duelists will never accept such change, but I don't care for them just as they don't care for other players. I need the motivation back up for NPCduels. :)

DeletedUser22685

I can't understand the ring thing.
He means a little noise (such as a little pop or bell or something) that sounds whenever someone enters a message in chat :) And I agree wholeheartedly.

DeletedUser22685

@futurama. Ah I see now. Yeah might be useful for some people.
Yeah. But I think the guy who posted the idea doesn't realise that most people he sees in the chat are in fact AFK, they appear to be online when in fact their not for some reason or just extremely unsociable. It's very rare to get someone to talk back.

DeletedUser

That's just selfish. You can expect Inno to add an update that will put a lot of their customers at a disadvantage.
Most of ideas are made for selfish reasons by players who play only one class/style and don't want to think what impact will their idea have on others. And majority of those are bad ideas. ;)

Some ideas are awsome because they don't rely on a playing style, but every single player can use them, for example the idea of showing how many minutes will pass to get the next energy point, then the idea of playerstatus Want te be/Doesn't want to be - recruited, then there is the idea of minigame dungeons everyone can participate with many details and even a screenshot of a dungeon and I can't speak enough how good is Feather's recent idea of moving the bank away from town flag.

Speaking of disadvantages, the very same game owner Inno added halving traveltime option that kills the duelers' +10% bonus and greenhorns' +150% bonus on new worlds.
I'm not a dueler on w13, yet I was on the other side of the map in mere minutes yesterday. And yes, I can expect Inno will add something that kills a bonus of a lot of their customers (in this case duelers). Of course I'm not ashamed, but this kills the game balance. But noone told Inno that this feature is too cheap (only 5 nuggets to get the time halved, and no restriction on it's use, instead of being able to use it only few times per day, you can use it indefinetly).
That's not the only ballancekiller thing. Without thinking about it, Inno added the blasphemic skillbuying feature - this means the current fort fighting bosses with 7000 HP will be able to pump themselves to 10000 HP and even more - you need a dozen of such players and noone, and I really mean that, noone can steal your fort - who will manage to kill a dozen of players with that amount of HP in mere 55 rounds?

@futurama, I can't agree there are some antisocials, players just log in, put the pr0n download and fo afk leaving the PC on. ;) Instead of a sound, the game should automatically logout idlers let's say after an hour or so.

DeletedUser25316

well since no one really liked my other ideas, i will try another one. how about using premium nuggets to make the time shorter while switching towns? i just left my town to join another and it said wait 2 hours, then i bought something and want to leave but its 4 hours now. with some amount of premium nuggets, you can shorten that time. this would help the people who go from town to town for shopping and want to do it quickly.

Deleted User - 1278415

This last idea might be a good idea for the premium worlds.

Everyone dont forget we will be debating these ideas soon. This isnt a really good area to debate ideas, just present and then I'll be making monthly reports to let the users vote on their top 10 ideas to pass on to the developers.

yes report is coming soon.

DeletedUser

I am just suggesting a premium that allows you to fill up your motivation to 100%.

Deleted User - 1278415

I am just suggesting a premium that allows you to fill up your motivation to 100%.

Can you elaborate more on this. Are you suggesting a premium for motivation to 100% for dueling?, for jobs?, for construction?

I'm sure some people would like to be able to build a town in 3 days by being at 100-80% motivation.

Also I need for people to use the Posting format for ideas please:

example:
IDEA TITLE:
CONCEPT:
VISUAL AID:
Been submitted before:
Meet guidelines:
Reason for submitting it:

Status
Not open for further replies.