The third key has been found...

DeletedUser

2dln528.png

Polish world 1, through a fort battle... :indian:

DeletedUser

now it makes sense with this hint:

"Ashock - There is no time constraintrelated to the 3rd key. It is at all times possible to find the key. But you need a bit of luck to find the 3rd key. Nevertheless even if you are unlucky you will still get something of equal worth. And of course the approach can be repeated as often as you like."

4600$ is in the same range as those weapons found in the polish fort.

DeletedUser

Thats gotta be it... *brings serious cash to a large fort battle*

DeletedUser

I`m from Poland and I have tell you about this item :rolleyes:
But now i see that alredy now :laugh:

Sorry for my english :)

DeletedUser

So the next question is ....very nice but does it open anything yet , or just look pretty :)

DeletedUser11353

So the next question is ....very nice but does it open anything yet , or just look pretty :)
Since she doesn't have first two keys I'm afraid we can't find that out yet unless of course, someone else finds it in meanwhile.

DeletedUser

in world 9 we will do it and if anyone that has the 2 ones and gets 3rd we will tell u!

DeletedUser14006

So you are saying carry at least $4-5k to a fort battle and survive and you stand a small chance of being rewarded with key 3?

DeletedUser

not confirmed but the guy that found the schofield carried lil more than 2000 so i say that its 2k -9999999999k!

how has everything been derek? how has RR beeen without me?

DeletedUser14006

not confirmed but the guy that found the schofield carried lil more than 2000 so i say that its 2k -9999999999k!

how has everything been derek? how has RR beeen without me?

Rock Ridge is as awesome as always :)

That is is then, I will be joining all battles that I know I can win with at least $5k

DeletedUser

So they finally introduced Gambling and got people to dump their cash.... lame

DeletedUser14006

So they finally introduced Gambling and got people to dump their cash.... lame

Fits in line with their attempt to extract cash from the world.

Stupid question I know, but I assume this is regarding cash in hand and not banked?

DeletedUser

At no point has any indication been made that you get the key by having money on your character during the battle. It's nothing to do with that.