P&P TW/SB falling apart?

DeletedUser1121

I just noticed something strange

11qpx8o.jpg

I understand Derek doesn't like the multi's.
I am no fan of them either since they costed us most of Hoof Hearted forts.

But when you look at the current battles you will see something funny:

1fh4pl.jpg

It is Derek's own camp who started the multi attacks.
To be a bit more specific, neo-quick did.

Is this a sign of political disagreement in the TW/SB alliance?
Or is it just Derek who had enough of this and is liking his role on W12 a bit more ( http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=36383 )?

Fact is that Derek is already busy to hand over his coordinational activities to electrons.

Is one of TW's greatest leaders heading toward inactivity on W1?
Personally i hope not. Derek is a great guy IMHO.
Although we are fighting ingame, he has always been fair and honoust to me and i really hope this is just a temporary set back.

If it isn't temporary, TW is loosing one of it's most dedicated players and i am sure this will turn out for the best for the "resistance".

DeletedUser

Fact is that Derek is already busy to hand over his coordinational activities to electrons.

Is one of TW's greatest leaders heading toward inactivity on W1?
Personally i hope not. Derek is a great guy IMHO.
Although we are fighting ingame, he has always been fair and honoust to me and i really hope this is just a temporary set back.

If it isn't temporary, TW is loosing one of it's most dedicated players and i am sure this will turn out for the best for the "resistance".

People do have real lives, and have both good and bad days. Everyone deserves a break or holiday, every now and then. One of the many TW experienced founders, is already mass mailing/co-ordinating members. So I assure you TW is very much alive.

DeletedUser

i dont think -SB- will like what he has done, if he does go its a victory for the resistance and a chance to damage -TW- A LOT. so everyone should take advantage

DeletedUser1121

People do have real lives, and have both good and bad days. Everyone deserves a break or holiday, every now and then. One of the many TW experienced founders, is already mass mailing/co-ordinating members. So I assure you TW is very much alive.

I know people have real lives. I have one to :)
I also know you can have good and bad days.
But fact remains Derek is handing over his coordinational tasks for a while now.

You even say so on your own profile:
2d2ddx.jpg

This is another satback for him. And we both know when you start to loose interest it gets increasingly hard to get back on track.

Add the fact that this multi round was started by SB and you will see my point.
Has their been talks between neo-quick and Derek?
Did TW agree or do they just have to follow and were just as surprised to see the multis like i was when i logged in this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if derek does come back he has just created a larger work load for himself, he must really feel bad if he has left for a few days/week/weeks

DeletedUser41

I know people have real lives. I have one to :)
I also know you can have good and bad days.
But fact remains Derek is handing over his coordinational tasks for a while now.

You even say so on your own profile:
2d2ddx.jpg

Add the fact that this multi round was started by SB and you will see my point.
Has their been talks between neo-quick and Derek?
Did TW agree or do they just have to follow and were just as surprised to see the multis like i was when i logged in this morning.

-SB- had nothing to do with these multi attacks and if you check, neither did -TW-. IC Bank are their own people who fight alongside us, but they do what they want to do and Miestas never signed up for the no multi pact so the point is invalid on this occasion.

And Tom, why would -SB- be upset with what Derek has done? What has he done? Taken a break? I am sure when he reads this he will be happy in the knowledge that he is cared for so much. :)

DeletedUser1121

Derek knows i care for him. He is a standup guy.
But i know the feeling he has. We share the feeling about multi's.
But as TW and SB fight together in fort battles alongside IC, they are "forced" to help.

I am fully aware that miestas didn't sign the treaty and know that it is no problem at all that IC is attacking them. I was trying to refer to the feeling you get when you log in and see this crap again. I was just wondering if Derek knew of neo-quick's actions.
I would be surprised if he did. Because they could come up with better tactics if you ask me.

All this does is getting lokiju firmer in the saddle against TW/IC/SB

DeletedUser

everyone cares about derek in world 1 :)

however this multi battle thing is going to start soon and im pretty damn angry that there's so many fort battles,
because im one of the people who won and own a fort and your get on game and you notice lots of fort ballets (again :O) and then you check if your ort is under attack then you frantically search the list making note of which allied battles to go to, sending messages out telling people to come or defend the ones which are important, planning attacks back so then it creates more battles and is turns into one big war spreading across several country in the west.

so id don't blame anyone for taking a break/ arguing about this situation. everyone is entitled to there own opinion of whether they agree or not with multi attacks and weather people should take a break.

:)

DeletedUser41

Desi i was mainly quoting you because of this statement

"Add the fact that this multi round was started by SB and you will see my point.

I am now assuming you made a mistake in your post and meant IC now i have read it again. But dont go slandering the -SB- name lol

DeletedUser14029

as if you're different entities! ^^
Just kiddin'. But really you guys have been close, IC-Banks, -TW-, -SB-...

DeletedUser14006

As Aries mentioned, I am no great loss to the alliance that is made up of six individual alliances: TW - SB - IC - TM - WP - WWPA.

There will always be someone else ready to make the necessary arrangements.

I am just taking a few days out as I have begun to lose interest in world one, but I will be back soon.

I have lost interest for two reasons, the level 99 cap has somewhat taken its toll but mainly all the crap with multi battles all the time.

I feel in no way defeated and the alliance who I play with are in no way falling apart.

if derek does come back he has just created a larger work load for himself, he must really feel bad if he has left for a few days/week/weeks

As usual Tom, you do not know what you are talking about - I am sure we play a different game sometimes.

There is no larger workload as in the event of multi battles there is no clear winner, if we lose three forts this time we will take three back next time in a burst of multi noobishness.

All this accomplishes is wasting folks time, that is it.

It kind of reminds me of an old video game in fact:

30hyc15.gif

And that was a waste of bloody time as well!

DeletedUser1121

Desi i was mainly quoting you because of this statement

"Add the fact that this multi round was started by SB and you will see my point.

I am now assuming you made a mistake in your post and meant IC now i have read it again. But dont go slandering the -SB- name lol

My humble apologies.
I did make a mistake.
It will not happen again :)

DeletedUser

well derek you go have your brake, your alliance is not going to fall apart, the multi fort attack is nothing special its a completely normal day. :)

have fun :D

DeletedUser

@desi,
yup i did hit the miestas.. but since miestas are not a part of the treaty it is not a violation of the treaty.
There were a load of times when ic banks were supposed to hit a fort but was required to hold becoz of battles initiated elsewhere..

We were supposed to attack two forts.Unfortunately i could not back the attack up with the usual mails to let ppl know which attack to attend to.. due a major RL crisis.

And regarding alliance falling off.. nope aint true.. we are still strong allies with TW and SB.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... its not good thing that Derek decided to "take a break" (know the feeling myself) as even though he wasnt a good tactician he was able to gather people so it made fort battles challenging. Without him TW already lost its crown fort - first fort that was build on W1. If this is of what things to come - its not good. Yesterday was lost TW Merkin, today TW main fort... in past 3 days 6 forts were were taken by anti tw towns, 2 of them 2 forts.
I think Derek and most other people do not understand why Miestas does not agree on that treaty. Its because we like good fort battles where both sides are about equal (our understanding of good fort battle doesnt include of slaughter of one side in few rounds). We have less people so we need to compensate for this if we want to have good fort battles. If you check logs - you will notice that most of our battles we fought were more or less balanced. Like today at TW central - if tw had just ~10 more people - they could have won.

As i've said before - we are more interested in fort battles itself then keeping the forts. Of course its nice to win a fort battle but at least i get better feeling when defeat opponents who had a chance for victory.

If Derek comes back and organise TW again - its ok. If not - then there might be time when the only challenge for our fort battle fighters will be how many forts we can take per day. As many still play this game just because of fort battles.

DeletedUser1121

@desi,
yup i did hit the miestas.. but since miestas are not a part of the treaty it is not a violation of the treaty.
There were a load of times when ic banks were supposed to hit a fort but was required to hold becoz of battles initiated elsewhere..

We were supposed to attack two forts.Unfortunately i could not back the attack up with the usual mails to let ppl know which attack to attend to.. due a major RL crisis.

And regarding alliance falling off.. nope aint true.. we are still strong allies with TW and SB.

I never mentioned you broke the treaty. I am fully aware of the fact that Miestas isn't in it.

My main point was that there were multi's declared by IC and a TW leader taking a break because of the multi's

RL goes first by the way. At the end of the day this is just a game. I hope everything is well.

And i am glad to hear the alliance is still strong. This means more fun :)