Easter Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

cant find the west point, this starts to annoy the [crap] outta me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

just click the white dot on the mini map

you can see a cluster of people right in the middle of now-where? - then click the area left to them, and a window will open!

DeletedUser

So to summarise. I can now see the quests on W12. Don't know what changed. Not that I can do all the quests :(

Maya's quest is lots of walking; to THE ghost town, east point and west point

John's is 4hrs of exploring and nothing else yet

Waupee is 15 wood and ?

Henry is 4hrs Tending sheep, 5 Turkey and then ? but possibly lots more meat and fish

Somewhere in all that you can pick up the rotten eggs which is a duelling weapon and may or may not be the 4th egg mentioned by maya

DeletedUser

Waupee is 15 wood and that's it.
Henry is 4h tending sheep, 5 turkey, 5 t-bone steaks, 2salmon and 3 trout (is in this thread a few times posted)

DeletedUser

the egg you get from Maya IS the 4th egg.

IMO the contest this month to DESIGN an egg will simply replace the image of the egg if you get it [and the name will also probably change to Easter Egg]. Which actually is a contest that makes a lot of sense.

DeletedUser16806

Does this actually require player to be a member of a town with at least one other active member or is this just some kind of sick joke ?

Just click the complete button and see. Although it may be a prelude to quests actually requiring chat use...

DeletedUser

Just click the complete button and see. Although it may be a prelude to quests actually requiring chat use...

Or it could just be the dev's trying to make us be friendly. Well I want no part of it! :mad:

Happy Easter everybody. I hope the Easter Bunny brought you something nice. ;)

DeletedUser21417

Anybody knows,until what date,it's possible to complete all the quests, to take the ''rotten eggs''????

DeletedUser16806

You have to complete all of the Easter quests to get the holiday set item. Just like with the Xmas and Valentine's quests. Common theme.

DeletedUser

Damn Turkeys going to do for me. 2 solid days' hunting and only three bits. If only there were a 7-11 in The West

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Waupee is 15 wood and that's it.
Henry is 4h tending sheep, 5 turkey, 5 t-bone steaks, 2salmon and 3 trout (is in this thread a few times posted)
I've got a horrible feeling I'm not going to finish this horrible quest

Status
Not open for further replies.