Belle starr's deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Today i heard something about people having the belle starr deringer on different west worlds.. hungarian, .de, .pt and .br.. Since I am Portuguese i searched the .pt and .br forums and found out that supposedly you get it from a secret quest.. And a guy actually posted a pic of a supposed third part of the bily the blind quest.(it had the story and everything) but it's still a print..

Also people were talking about how, all the players that had it were mods..
So i checked w10 for our dear Redmanphil and..

74178467.png

Was this your Easter gift? Is there really a secret quest? Can someone show me a non mod player who has it? Because I'm starting to think they get some info that we don't when we all are supposed to be the same igm.. arent we?

DeletedUser8627

There was something I saw on the German forum to get a hidden quest for this weapon but no one knows how to unlock it yet.

DeletedUser

Duh, guess Redmanphill need a speech. People are eager for a manifestation.

DeletedUser

the guy didnt even answer my telegram..

And i think da twista also knows more than he is telling :p

At least you could talk to redmanphill, he will answer you no? :p

(i just really want to know if there is really a quest or if im spending my time chasing ghosts) :p

DeletedUser

I have completed the Looser guest-line and there was no weapon for reward.

DeletedUser

It seems so. I was KO's i a duel and didnt get anything, just 2500$

DeletedUser

Hmmm... If it was real, wouldn't the before picture be a ?. I'm not sure. What would the reqs be?

DeletedUser544

so how about instead of the usual ambivalent lack of response crap
a mod or admin actually comes forward and answers the questions asked
are their any players who have found belle star's derringer that are NOT a mod or admin?

DeletedUser

so how about instead of the usual ambivalent lack of response crap
a mod or admin actually comes forward and answers the questions asked
are their any players who have found belle star's derringer that are NOT a mod or admin?

The player who told me how to do it was a Brazilian and not a mod.

DeletedUser

Ahhh, Ok thanks for clearing my ? thing up. Didn't know that. The only thing I can think of involves the Indian set, based on some history research I did before I left to try and find this.

DeletedUser

So to get the cool stuff sooner you must be an admin or mod or well realted like elmyr.. i msged redmanphill and he wont even read the msg :O
And i've tried lots of stuff and got [nothing] (SORRY ELMYR) :|

No, I don't have it yet
You waiting for 10 am?

clues man give us some cluuuuuuuuuuuuues!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.