Easter Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21565

OK I HAVE WOOL NOT A LAMB AND FINISHED QUEST ON OTHER WORLD AND HE SENDS ME FOR TURKEY BUT REALLY HOW DO YA GET A LAMB? dang caps lock sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, for someone who does not have a cell phone and refuses to get into the Twitter craze, What is that hint? How are we even supposed to know there is a possibility for a 4th egg?

You do NOT need a cell phone to use Twitter [Twitter is different from texting.] 100% Free, NO signup, it is just a simplified webpage

Just go here and bookmark it for future reference.
http://twitter.com/thewestnet/

As for how do we know there is a 4th egg, simple the quests mention it and I HAVE it.

DeletedUser

You do NOT need a cell phone to use Twitter [Twitter is different from texting.] 100% Free, NO signup, it is just a simplified webpage

Just go here and bookmark it for future reference.
http://twitter.com/thewestnet/

As for how do we know there is a 4th egg, simple the quests mention it and I HAVE it.
And I swear, I would not go near her egg. It smells :laugh:
No no no, don't throw it at meeee ... :unsure:

Now for on topic: when you get to a certain point in the quest (more specifically after you get rid of the first 3 eggs) maya will mention something about a 4th egg. And no, she does not refer to the egg from last easter quest.

DeletedUser

And no, she does not refer to the egg from last easter quest.

How do you know that? I thought that's what it was about...

nm, I misunderstood. I thought you meant the one from the last Easter quest this year...the rotten one.

DeletedUser

How do you know that? I thought that's what it was about...

nm, I misunderstood. I thought you meant the one from the last Easter quest this year...the rotten one.
Coz you said is just a grabs quest for last egg, that stinks :razz:
It wouldn't make sense to have to use the last year's quest egg...

DeletedUser

Thanks a lot for the instructions

I first thought I have to walk to some ghost towns to find the eggs - and I don't know how to walk to any of the ghost towns (there's no sign post). I didn't know it's a matter of going to the right quest giver :)

Thanks again and happy Easter :D

DeletedUser21720

confused about the 4th egg. twitters clues are not doing it for me..

DeletedUser

confused about the 4th egg. twitters clues are not doing it for me..

You don't need the clues, just do the quests! All the clues were for is getting the products you'll need beforehand, but it's obviously too late for that.

"Stock up on meat" is pretty self explanatory, and it would have helped if you took it literally and stocked up on turkey, steaks, trout, and salmon, though oddly not ham.

DeletedUser21720

gotcha. my thinking was the rotten eggs for the holiday set were different than what maya mentioned. she says one more egg(singular).

DeletedUser

I just got to level 15 and the Easter quests are available for me. Should I go for the eggs or will the quest end before I have time to complete it? I am a Greenhorn so speed is not a problem.

DeletedUser

I just got to level 15 and the Easter quests are available for me. Should I go for the eggs or will the quest end before I have time to complete it? I am a Greenhorn so speed is not a problem.

You have until the 7th.

DeletedUser

You don't need the clues, just do the quests! All the clues were for is getting the products you'll need beforehand, but it's obviously too late for that.

"Stock up on meat" is pretty self explanatory, and it would have helped if you took it literally and stocked up on turkey, steaks, trout, and salmon, though oddly not ham.

Collect 15 wood and explore for four hours as well?

Also, did everyone get charisma and strength points, or did you guys get them at random?

DeletedUser

It's strength and charisma for everyone, there are no random quest rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.