Easter Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

did ghost town, but cant find eastern or western spot.
i see them on mini map but not in actual map....

happened same on several servers with other classes.

Is it me? I got 1st Egg. I go to Eastern Point and no matter what I do I cant see the Icon. I moved screen up, down and sideways and nothing. What is going on in W7?:mad:

As Dudui said: It is invisible. I was clicking and clicking near the display area until I hit the point. :rolleyes:

I only see the dot on mini map but not in actual map.

I am going to the quest giver.

Attachments

• TW.jpg
    TW.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, enough with the ghost-towns! What is the "unknown" gift you get from the bartender after four hours of sheep-tending?

DeletedUser

I forgot the mini map, just in case. :ph34r:

A question, How many attachments I can put in a single post? :blink:

Attachments

• Min Map.jpg
    Min Map.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 75

DeletedUser

Any idea how much time we got? Ideally we should get like... atleast four to five days!

During Valentines' Day I worked for six hours and did not get the raven feather... no necklace of endearment for me :(

So far it appears that Sheriff and Waupee's quests are end in themselves, ie, explore and get wood, and get XP, but with Maya its almost a 15 hour project, but with the bartender is where it gets annoying. Apparently he wants... 4 hours of sheep tending, followed by 5 steak and 5 turkey and some other stuff as well... given the turkey and steak probabilities, its will take around 20 hours of work alone assuming you are lucky!

DeletedUser

click on the white dot in the mini map, slowly move your curser over the regular screen that comes up and you should get a pop-up message when the curser is over the quest location, than simply click and walk to that location.

DeletedUser

click on the white dot in the mini map, slowly move your curser over the regular screen that comes up and you should get a pop-up message when the curser is over the quest location, than simply click and walk to that location.

^^^^^
exactly!
its an Easter egg hunt lol
in an Easter egg hunt the eggs are usually hidden a bit :)

im heading off for egg2 on a couple of worlds. i decided to do this quest over the others first just because of the time spent going back and forth across the world. hope its worth it :)

DeletedUser

Based on the Twitter posts (****s) I have spent countless hours shoving hogs around to get hams. All I can say is they better be needed. It said collect meats for Easter quest....

EASTER MEAT IS HAM!!!! Not turkey and steak!

DeletedUser

Oh Henry will want turkey, 5 of them, after you fail getting him a lamb, so get mentally ready, do not throw away the PC when you give him no lamb and he gives you no money.

DeletedUser

Okay, looks like I'm a noob here, but: how do I walk to ghost towns? Do I even have to? What do I have to do after accepting the quests of the saloon guys?

Currently walking to the questgiver in the far east. What next (after accepting the quest)? Where do I need to click the hidden what?

Would be nice if somebody could post step by step instructions

Thanks a lot

DeletedUser

I've given him 5 t-bones,5 turkey...now he wants 3 trout and 2 salmon!

He's gonna have meat sweats this easter :indian:

DeletedUser

Okay, looks like I'm a noob here, but: how do I walk to ghost towns? Do I even have to? What do I have to do after accepting the quests of the saloon guys?

Currently walking to the questgiver in the far east. What next (after accepting the quest)? Where do I need to click the hidden what?

Would be nice if somebody could post step by step instructions

Thanks a lot

ghosttown-1.png

DeletedUser

what is the end revards ????? anybody done them to the end
i am going crazy here i cant do 75% of them and ishure as h--l aint gonna spend points to do them if i dont know the revards..

anyone know the ends .....plz tell...

right now the west owners are not my favorit people to be around :mad:

wendy

DeletedUser

You don't have to walk to the ghost town, unless you want to do the quest.
Here is what you have to do: maya wants 3 eggs.
The first egg you will find in in the ghost town quest giver after you get there. You get to the ghost town, accept the quest, complete the quest and you have egg no 1.
After doing all this you will see in the east, the second county from down to up on the extreme right column another quest giver. Now it is visible on the map. You walk there, accept quest, complete quest and get egg no 2. After you do all this you will see the next quest giver that is in the third county down to up on the extreme left column. Go there, accept quest, complete quest and you get egg no 3. They you open your quests and give maya the eggs.

DeletedUser

duduie ...you are the best :nowink::nowink::nowink:
the other quest i cant do exept the treefelling quest but i guess i find out soon what happens with that 1...

thank you wery much

wendy

DeletedUser

wendy the short term reward for doing the easter egg hunt is 2 attribute points which are a big help, however it also says the 4th egg is still missing. Hint: One of the easter related Twitter hints tells how to get the 4th egg.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

with my luck its gonna take all easter to get 15 pieces of wood..
i dont use premium so i gues it makes it harder..

i mean 15 pieces its hard enough to get 10 for the ordinary quests..
the reason i wanna know is beacuse valantine quests i hade no idea that necklace was in the end and no matter what all say that necklace wa a REALY good necklace.

so this time i just wanted to know what end revard is before i put down my WHOLE weekend walking back and forward on the map..

you all have to admit i dont know about you ppl but i have better things to do with my life than sitting here and dont know what i am getting...

no hard words :laugh: its just that all feel a bit stupid ....and quess i am realy mad when they put in works lik eexplore ...i dont know about you huys but i am a dueller and not an adventure i CANT explore and i shure cant do it for ages it ticks me off so i realy hope that revards is some realy bull--- to use lol

wendy

DeletedUser

Hint: One of the easter related Twitter hints tells how to get the 4th egg.

Ok, for someone who does not have a cell phone and refuses to get into the Twitter craze, What is that hint? How are we even supposed to know there is a possibility for a 4th egg?

DeletedUser

Ok, for someone who does not have a cell phone and refuses to get into the Twitter craze, What is that hint? How are we even supposed to know there is a possibility for a 4th egg?

Just do the quests. The hint was just for preparing, but there's nothing you can do now but do the quests as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.