Website Fort Battle Stats Site

One Armed Ninja

Recently, through another player, I have come across a site to which battles can be imported, and it save the data and pulls certain bit our for you to look at.

http://westforts.com

This site works wonderfully, showing "points" (damage inflicted by player) ranked against others from across the world.

The shortcoming is someone who is playing The-West in that world has to be the one to import battles, but it is well worth it. For in today alone, myself and Godsarseii have managed to import pretty much every fort battle in W10 from scratch.
And you can have a look for yourself how well the results have come up.

I'm only mentioning it here because i think it is a very interesting site, which easily compares how people have done in fort battles. Something i've wanted to see fo a little while

DeletedUser

That reminds me, I need to check my email. Bah, no reply. I asked about adding other worlds. I was actually collecting fort battle stats on w1 manually by using the javascript for the results of each battle and pasting the results in Excel, but I got bored after going through the first 20.

DeletedUser

Cool, I'll have to look into doing that. It'll be easier if other people are doing it too.

DeletedUser

Hi all,

The site was initially built for the Italian worlds, but now you can also import the battles from the .net servers.

All battles of world 11 have already been imported. I hope all the players will contribute to keep it up-to-date ;)

Enjoy it :laugh:

DeletedUser

I used to do this for the paper, and I had all of them in a little book. I'll start helping with w7. It seems like a great tool.

DeletedUser

I have imported w1.It doesn't see the battles with 0 attacker and I hope I didn't skip any forts :rolleyes:

One Armed Ninja

I have imported w1.It doesn't see the battles with 0 attacker and I hope I didn't skip any forts :rolleyes:

Nice little braggart haha, props on the first place, tbf I did it on W10 for the same reason really ;)

Its surprising to see that W1 is only 70 battles ahead of W10, and my W10 matches up to second place for W1. Plus with your 98 battles more than me you're only 120,000 points ahead!

This tool is ratherly good for cross referencing worlds too it seems haha

DeletedUser

I knew he'd be ahead of me. Considering my first fort battle on w1 wasn't until December, I think I'm doing alright. ;)

Some things I'd like to see: all fort battle stats, not just the points system you use, and sortable by any of them. I'd also like to see how many battles each fort has had.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

You can get to see how many each fort has had.
Just click on the name of the fort when you find it, and it links to a page which shows every battle of that fort, and what it's name was at the time

Costinha3

How do I know if the battle was successfully imported to there? :huh:

I was going to import the battles from W1.pt, but I still don't see the world there.

DeletedUser

A message is shown on the site after every fort battle is loaded. I just did all forts in world 7 up to this date (274 fort wars).

DeletedUser

How do I know if the battle was successfully imported to there? :huh:

I was going to import the battles from W1.pt, but I still don't see the world there.

The system will inform you of that

You can import battles from PT 1 :)

Great Tool thanks for including portuguese worlds so fast

DeletedUser

I'm just curious to know how fort points are calculated

and also if there is any plan to rank players by dmage done, ko's, dodge shots, shots on target.

thanks

DeletedUser

The ranking is by damages inflicted.
When all worlds are enabled, if all works fine and our server is not exploded :rolleyes: we will add some other stats

DeletedUser15169

im working on importing w5 atm, if anyone wants to help they can :D

Costinha3

A message is shown on the site after every fort battle is loaded. I just did all forts in world 7 up to this date (274 fort wars).

The system will inform you of that

You can import battles from PT 1 :)

Great Tool thanks for including portuguese worlds so fast

Yes, I eventually noticed that, the problem was that the pc that I was using is very bad so it kept making errors, today I've tried on another one and all was working fine, until I got to the 3º fort (I'm updating fort by fort, instead of going for dates), it only let's me put the 10 last battles for that fort, but it has already happen 13. Can anyone see that and fix it if possible?

PS: I only have to update 416 battles, 417 counting with the battle of tonight, more than what you had to do Hellstromm. :razz: