This is pants

DeletedUser

I assume pants come in different colours as the other clothes do?

Fancy chaps MUST be called Ass-less Leather Chaps.

DeletedUser

Hmm pants sound all nice and dandy, but does this mean that the job difficulty will be increased across all jobs?

DeletedUser

Someone asked if we could wear pants while sleeping.

I guess you would need "Pants on Fire" for that...
(Lier... Lier):laugh:
I know, Bad!... I'm already on the way to go sit in the corner.

DeletedUser

Hmm pants sound all nice and dandy, but does this mean that the job difficulty will be increased across all jobs?

I was wondering the same thing. It's either going to be a nice boost for jobs, they're going to only be like +1 to +3 so they won't we useful, or they're going to raise some of the job's difficulty.

I still can't see wearing some pants will ne better then some set items though.

DeletedUser

Are we getting suspenders to keep our pants up too?

Like this clown
96312_clown.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry Annie... I got caught with my 'Pants down'.
Carried away in the moment.
I deserve a "Kick in the Pants".:)

DeletedUser

*Whispers to self.* Sexist pigs..

We need more pants for the girl's!

As a practicing and apprentice sexist pig, I suggest girls shouldn't get pants at all :p Girls with No Pants = Good! :D

(Yes, I'm kidding... mostly. There's game balance to think about, after all.)

DeletedUser

Actually I think girl's pants should just be an addition to the game. And it should come together with sets (not all pants but some). Because, atm, female characters can wear almost everything, except certain things (belong to sets) that state exactly the gender. On the other hand, they have a set which is just for them as well.

Therefore, I think pants should work the same. Almost every pants should be unisex, while some others would be a part of set(s).

DeletedUser

I agree.
In Ye Ol' West the local Dry Good store would not carry Lady specific pants.
(Sorry Ladies... but they didn't wear them much) carrying useless stock was non-profitable.

A smaller pair of Men's, or a Boy's pair would have to do in a pinch on the ol' frontier. So pants are unisex.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Buckskin pants is the proper name (not "Indian pants").

Just my two cents. :)

DeletedUser

Buckskin pants is the proper name (not "Indian pants").

Just my two cents. :)

Native Americans didn't call them buckskins any more than they called them Indian pants, which is really just leather anyway, though it's usually made from game animals instead of cowhide. I think Indian pants and clothing is better than "Indian feather hat".

DeletedUser

The "Indian Headdress" is that another of those mislabeled 'Woolie' "Watchcap" things Elmyr? ;)

DeletedUser

I was wondering the same thing. It's either going to be a nice boost for jobs, they're going to only be like +1 to +3 so they won't we useful, or they're going to raise some of the job's difficulty.

I still can't see wearing some pants will ne better then some set items though.

And to expand on that slightly: while it might make some jobs easier to do, it will make some sets less useful. Or harder to get. Or both. Depending on whether an extra item makes the set "better" or whether it makes the set as good but harder to get all of. If you know what I mean.

Which I do, but can see why someone else may not.

DeletedUser

We need socks to keep our characters from getting blisters.:laugh:

I like this idea. We need pants. I am wondering the same thing about item sets and their bonuses and the job difficulty.:blink::blink: