Fort Club Recruiting

DeletedUser13484

We are looking for exp builders, duelers, adventurers and pure built fort fighter.

We are looking to have 4 good towns with limited allies.

We have a lot of people coming from w10 and w11 so we have exp on our side.

We have a vision of being the best fort fighting group on w12 and to have a strong group of people who can follow orders in those battles.

If you are interested post here or pm me in game when w12 is open

Thanks

Gaffey

fort-club-blood.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am very interested. I am building a nice and pure fort fighter. I am building a special build that i little birdy told me to and she/he is in the top 30 right now. I would love to be part of the army.:)

DeletedUser

most definitely a newb looking to learn how to play the game. I am interested in a Town that is willing to teach the game and get involved in pvp. The toon I will be playing is up in the air. What I can guarantee that I bring to the table is a willingness to learn and a drive to succeed. I take initiative and am able to do the work necessary to accomplish goals.

DeletedUser13484

most definitely a newb looking to learn how to play the game. I am interested in a Town that is willing to teach the game and get involved in pvp. The toon I will be playing is up in the air. What I can guarantee that I bring to the table is a willingness to learn and a drive to succeed. I take initiative and am able to do the work necessary to accomplish goals.

Sure we are a helpfull bunch of people with a lot of exp in the game. When you join w12 send me a telegram and i will talk with you.

DeletedUser

alright, just so happens I have a packed schedule tomorrow so I might be behind the curve a little bit.

DeletedUser13484

alright, just so happens I have a packed schedule tomorrow so I might be behind the curve a little bit.

That doesnt matter. Tell me as soon as you start so i can help you with your skill points ;)

DeletedUser

If I do end up joining this world, I'm in. Done a fort build as a re-spec, but it should be interesting to see if I can do it from the start.

DeletedUser

i will join but as a dueler :)
my time zone wont let me get in most battle :)

DeletedUser13484

i will join but as a dueler :)
my time zone wont let me get in most battle :)
Hope its not going to be a Charisma build again :laugh:

I want you to be a bad ass dueler nothing more nothing less :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am thinking about range build this time :laugh:, charisma build cant make damage :D

DeletedUser

since this is my first range, coud someone give me some advice:sad: